WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

4 hours ago, BT523 said:

Hi, can you help me ?

Would like to desactivate the WickedWhims boobs.

There is a female chest included in the WW mod (in the .package or .script file) and that chest overrides my Cmar chest.

Thanks. ?

there is a option in the wicked menu of your sims to change the body you want to use.

cant wait fix 155b mod compatibility problem to accept old and new mod combo system.

153d work perfectly 155b crash dind star work. lot mod installed hopfulély next update fix that compatiubility mod problem .

the exeption searcer dint help found which mod cause problem so wait the better compatibilty fix patch until 153d.

18 minutes ago, mmchaos9898 said:

cant wait fix 155b mod compatibility problem to accept old and new mod combo system.

153d work perfectly 155b crash dind star work. lot mod installed hopfulély next update fix that compatiubility mod problem .

the exeption searcer dint help found which mod cause problem so wait the better compatibilty fix patch until 153d.

If you are also using mods like Nisa's Wicked Perversions or Kinky Whims they will get broken every time you update WickedWhims.

So don't update WW until AFTER the other modders release their updates too and do them all at once.

Always keep an old backup, or two, of WW so you can go back if needed.

ok, it is going frighteningly well ?

no error messages, everything works perfectly. I wanted to wait with the update, but then my curiosity was too big ?

i think the idea with the robots is great. i don't play male sims because they are just annoying. i only play lesbian households. sex with robots now offers many good possibilities.

sims40053.png

4 hours ago, mmchaos9898 said:

You realize that this isn't WW fault at all right? WW pulls out an update for itself and then the other mods that use WW must update themselves to support the newest WW update. It isn't WW fault when it updates and other stuff breaks.

18 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

You can download LittleMsSam's miscarriage mod, Turbo helped her with the script, and that will work for you if you don't want to use Basemental Drugs. I have it in my game along with Basemental Drugs and there is no conflict. 

i have lms mod but was wondering if it would be actually part of ww and not a separate mod

Please, does anyone have version 154a by any chance? I only got version 153d and using 155b will break the mods I'm using.

I tried using 153d but it doesn't work with the mods I got and says I need version 154a and the one I'm using is out of date.

8 hours ago, ADM Ntek said:

there is a option in the wicked menu of your sims to change the body you want to use.

I know, I tried it but no changes, the problem remains.

It seems impossible to desactivate the boobs included in the Wickedwhims mod.

I was wondering if anyone can help out with a setting that I need to change (if it's possible to change).

It has to do with the group sex buff that sims get. If there's a stranger in the group, they'll get a Confident buff. I have no issues with that.

But if everyone in the group knows each other, they get a Playful buff. On its own, it's not an issue BUT if there are other positive buffs adding onto it, sims can get Hysterical. I've had a couple of instances where sims got to the point where they almost died from being hysterical and I had to cheat the buff away before it happened.

If there's a setting that I can change that will remove that feature, I would really appreciate any insight. Thanks in advance.

HEllo everyone,

I didnt find any answer about the subject but I have a lot hypersexual and Sexually alluring on my sims but weather or not m on the lot or whatever i need to up my romance to like 60% like normal sims to get accepted the Sexually Alluring trait does change anything same for the lot perk.

Edit it is not working for only 1 sims, ive tersted anjd reset everything possible on this sims, the only sims i can't remover is the fact that she is the mother of 1 child who live somewhere else which i dont thing is the case the perk still wont work for her.

1 hour ago, doder said:

HEllo everyone,

I didnt find any answer about the subject but I have a lot hypersexual and Sexually alluring on my sims but weather or not m on the lot or whatever i need to up my romance to like 60% like normal sims to get accepted the Sexually Alluring trait does change anything same for the lot perk.

Edit it is not working for only 1 sims, ive tersted anjd reset everything possible on this sims, the only sims i can't remover is the fact that she is the mother of 1 child who live somewhere else which i dont thing is the case the perk still wont work for her.

For anyone wondering The problem is 'being register as a Hoe' inniska perversion mod so you pay 15K to unregister and it will work

5 hours ago, BatDood said:

I was wondering if anyone can help out with a setting that I need to change (if it's possible to change).

It has to do with the group sex buff that sims get. If there's a stranger in the group, they'll get a Confident buff. I have no issues with that.

But if everyone in the group knows each other, they get a Playful buff. On its own, it's not an issue BUT if there are other positive buffs adding onto it, sims can get Hysterical. I've had a couple of instances where sims got to the point where they almost died from being hysterical and I had to cheat the buff away before it happened.

If there's a setting that I can change that will remove that feature, I would really appreciate any insight. Thanks in advance.

I agree,. And the best would be to let the player choose the mood he wants.

But that kind of feature is maybe not easy to install.

Anyway at the moment I think the only solution is to use a cheat tool (as the MC Command Center or the UI Cheats Extension).

4 hours ago, BT523 said:

I agree,. And the best would be to let the player choose the mood he wants.

But that kind of feature is maybe not easy to install.

Anyway at the moment I think the only solution is to use a cheat tool (as the MC Command Center or the UI Cheats Extension).

Thanks for the input. I thought that might be the case. I've searched through all of the settings to see if there's something even remotely related to it and couldn't find anything. I couldn't play without either of those mods but UI Cheats Extension makes it quick and easy to get rid of the moodlet if I have to. Here's hoping that Turbo takes a look at it and see if it's possible. It's nice that sims get a mood buff but not if it could possibly kill them.

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Turbo is not responsible for other mod makers. It's up to them to update.

Exactly right. I don’t understand why so many people keep complaining that the mod is broken when they have numerous other mods they need to update. 

If you’re going to have mods in game, be organised and keep them updated and clean.