WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, treisand said:

I have a suggestion. I know the mod is more about sexual stuff but wouldn't it be awesome if you put an option for NPC Sims to propose marriage for us? It is kind of weird that everytime only US can ask them to marry. I think that if a Sim relationship got to a very high level, the NPC could propose our Sim. In my opinion that would make this MOD even more awesome than it already is - Cause I love it so much! 

One more suggestion, can the cum spots be not so big? I think it'd be more realistic if only a tiny spot was left on the partner. Don't know if it is possible at all, I'm not complaining, just suggestions ok? Your MOD is awesome already. Don't know if it is possible to make menarche something speacial and loose virginity as well. Specially for female Sims, we all know how women feel when they loose they hymen. Menopause could bring some other traits as well, compatible with it in Real Life. 

Hope my suggestions are taken, i believe they could make the MOD even better. 

Congratulations! 

I believe autonomous proposals are a function of MC Command Center. 

2 hours ago, treisand said:

I have a suggestion. I know the mod is more about sexual stuff but wouldn't it be awesome if you put an option for NPC Sims to propose marriage for us? It is kind of weird that everytime only US can ask them to marry. I think that if a Sim relationship got to a very high level, the NPC could propose our Sim. In my opinion that would make this MOD even more awesome than it already is - Cause I love it so much! 

One more suggestion, can the cum spots be not so big? I think it'd be more realistic if only a tiny spot was left on the partner. Don't know if it is possible at all, I'm not complaining, just suggestions ok? Your MOD is awesome already. Don't know if it is possible to make menarche something speacial and loose virginity as well. Specially for female Sims, we all know how women feel when they loose they hymen. Menopause could bring some other traits as well, compatible with it in Real Life. 

Hope my suggestions are taken, i believe they could make the MOD even better. 

Congratulations! 

Don't know about the recommendation with MCCC, but I know some people have made default replacements for the way the cum looks. Someone had a few flavors posted, some making it bigger/more opaque and others more realistic...I'll edit this post if I find it again, but atm I'm not so sure. I think it was on this website, but it was so long ago since I saw it so I'm not so sure, but I know 100% it's around somewhere.

14 hours ago, Takor said:

does this fix the issue with Sims' Attractiveness settings being reset?

I have the same problem some versions ago

did you attract setting reset after you made manual changes on some sim(s)?

what I found out is making change in cloth color preference on my sim cause reset

BUT after some updates I set up cloth color preference and nothing is reseted

idk if this related to TD updates or it was something in my side

but you can try this method to find out what setting is causing reset

just make changes in one category, save > exit > load > make changes in other category (or item) > save > exit > etc

15 hours ago, Lil Luna said:

Don't know about the recommendation with MCCC, but I know some people have made default replacements for the way the cum looks. Someone had a few flavors posted, some making it bigger/more opaque and others more realistic...I'll edit this post if I find it again, but atm I'm not so sure. I think it was on this website, but it was so long ago since I saw it so I'm not so sure, but I know 100% it's around somewhere.

Im searching but didnt find it just yet. About MCCC I'm gonna give it a try. 

One thing must be said, though: Wicked Whims saved The Sims 4 from being a fucking boring version of The Sims to be the best one! Congratulations to the creators! I would marry you all. 

1 hour ago, Manuupepino said:

Hi! the new feature of "send nudes" does not appear to me, is it available in the free version?

As has been said several times, it is not available in the free version. 

The photo options and strip club function are only in the Patreon version right now.

Game and WW are current. I'm getting refusals from NPCs when I try to add a third person in a session. BUT, the same NPC will gladly take part in a one-on-one. And then the NPC that was in the first scenario will now refuse to join.

If I pick a household sim as third one in, I can choose any I like, and they'll join. Always Accept settings set to full.

hi, the mechanic you took for 3some+  its way too harsh ,now you need high level of relationship between everyone, i get it can be seen as more realitistic  but really its just a pain in the wrong butt, and dont wanna play with always accept on.

9 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Rolled WW back to 150d, same player sim, same NPCs, same animation. Join in worked as intended.

The Always Always Accept switch in 153a is broken.

I would say it's not 'Always Accept' that is broken because 2P auto sex still works.

It may instead be a problem with 'Joining Sex', or something else.

It's working fine for me.

Since I also updated quite a few animation files I had some 3 P auto sex going on at the Nightclub, but no on my home lot.

I had to go through all the animations and disable all the new animations that weren't 2P only, just because I don't want 3P, 4P, happening in my game.

Wondering if it's just one animation or all the multi-pair animations.

Since WW 153a has added so many new switches it took me some time to get them all set the way I want.  

On 3/25/2020 at 12:51 AM, scathach said:

Thanks but that's so strange.. the option is not there for me.  the STD option.  Is it because I am not a patreon?

I am not a patreon either.

Enable testing cheats and try again. 

To enable testing cheats just click ctrl+shift+alt and then type the command  testingcheats on or testingcheats true.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

It's working fine for me.

So, for example, you've got a household girl and an NPC lady going at it, and you invite another NPC for Girls Always Do It Better. Works fine with 153a? I wonder what switch I'm missing, then. 

(ETA: well. I went to a different save and invited a couple of NPCs over. Once I made sure the full always accept was set, it worked fine. Went back to the problem save. This was the only save where I'd fiddled with gender preferences. The household sim and the NPCs were still at default. I added full female preference to the household sim, and it made no difference. But THEN, I added it to the NPCs that had refused before. Now they joined in.

Lesson learned: don't screw with gender preference.)

So about NPC asking our sims for marriage I didnt find the MCCC option at all. Found an exclusive MOD though, which is not working properly as it seems. 

About Miscarriage, it just never happens. I made my sim to become addicted to drugs using basemental drugs and even so there was ZERO possibilities for her to have a miscarriage. So please, PLEASE, add an option for us at least to increase the miscarriage chances in Wicked Whims! Please! 

10 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I am not a patreon either.

Enable testing cheats and try again. 

To enable testing cheats just click ctrl+shift+alt and then type the command  testingcheats on or testingcheats true.

tried both... did not work.

Do you have any expansion packs or anything?

3 hours ago, treisand said:

So about NPC asking our sims for marriage I didnt find the MCCC option at all. Found an exclusive MOD though, which is not working properly as it seems. 

[snip]

It's in  MCCC's tuning section, if memory serves.  I've used it for a long time, and it works great.  However, bear in mind that "autonomous proposals" doesn't necessarily mean that NPCs will do the asking.  Sometimes they do, and sometimes your Sim does it.  A proposal may sometimes happen quickly after becoming boyfriend or girlfriend, and sometimes it may take quite a while to happen at all.  Also, the autonomy includes asking to go steady sort of proposals as well, in case you weren't aware.