WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Perhaps someone could  tell me what I am doing wrong here, In CAS when trying to add tattoos the sims wear clothes, the females  long pants and a tank top, the men  just their  shorts, and a .. bra.. thing?  I searched around and couldn't  see the fix, looked in game options and nothing, I am probably missing something obvious usually the case but I am  more than stumped here.

4 hours ago, theozma said:

can your sims move into the strip club and live there like it is their house? it seems silly to have a home lot and a strip club with so many beds and amenities

Don't think you can live on non residential lots.... :(

8 hours ago, WickedWry said:

Hi... I am not sure do I put my suggestion here or somewhere else, so please ignore me if I'm at a wrong place...

I love the feature to make playlists and wanted to try to create some, but it looked so complicated that I gave up. It took me ages to scroll through positions. To cut this short, I like the idea of it, but have you maybe considered adding option to sort them by location, not by author? Don't know about other people, but I think it would help a lot.

Excellent idea :)

5 hours ago, grim667 said:

Perhaps someone could  tell me what I am doing wrong here, In CAS when trying to add tattoos the sims wear clothes, the females  long pants and a tank top, the men  just their  shorts, and a .. bra.. thing?  I searched around and couldn't  see the fix, looked in game options and nothing, I am probably missing something obvious usually the case but I am  more than stumped here.

You need a default nude skin...and/or default nude tops and bottoms.....

Hi, I’m new to using WhickedWhims and I´m wondering if there is a way to keep the breast shape consistent when dressed and undressed.

I’m mainly asking as I would like for my sim to be able to wear nipple piercing accessories even when undressed.

To prevent this from happening:

gQBAuhj.png

pT8w9fh.png

On 3/30/2020 at 9:44 PM, MickCasanova said:

That seems to be rather hit or miss. I'm sure there's some logic behind it, but what it might be escapes me. But I know what you're revering to. Been happening to me for a long time. But not on every sim. and only during sex.

@DarkAudit

Updating to WW 153a fixed the Nameplate Tags now, even when having sex.

Also fixed another problem I've had for a long time.

Sims would never have auto sex at The Narwhall Arms Lounge in Windenburg no matter what.

1 hour ago, iamwheelz said:

I have WickedWhims installed with WW_Amra72_Animations and I don't get a WW option for the couch or chairs. Seems to only work for the floor and bed. I had it installed before and it worked fine so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. 

You only have Amra72 animations? Are you sure that set has animations available for the pairing you want to use?

17 hours ago, Excorsion said:

change log says nothing about stripclub features only fixes.. aka not hard to read the changelog.

It's not a issue with reading the change log. People get confused because they see that on patreon the versions have similar if not the same exact version number with minor difference like using version a instead of version 1. Can't blame them for having a small hope of having the content number in public release being the same and hoping for such a important and awesome feature to be included. I too, in fact, am hoping that strip clubs is released sooner then later since it has been more then half a year since the patreon first release of it. I paid for it once while it was still in it's early phase but it conflicted with a lot of other mods at the time so I stopped and am waiting for a more complete and hopefully compatible version to release into public.

15 hours ago, theozma said:

can your sims move into the strip club and live there like it is their house? it seems silly to have a home lot and a strip club with so many beds and amenities

While technically you can't live in your strip club, you can own a empty small residential lot and just use the amenities of the club or bar that you own and just never leave it. Pretty sure I've seen the Rags to Riches guy on youtube do this with literally every restaurant he owns. To keep workers and others from going into your private living space just lock the door for all but the Sims you want living there. Also, note that since you own a empty lot that has nothing on it as a residential lot, you won't have to worry about bills from there.

16 hours ago, OfficialZenatic said:

Im not seeing the SimHub or nude photo features anywhere in game? Is it not implemented in v153? Any known issues maybe?

Pretty sure those are patreon only features atm, from what I can tell patreon is a separate branch of features that may or may not get implemented eventually into public when the mod creators are absolutely sure they are ready to release it and happy with the time waited for it, irrelevant of the update version number that is similar between public and patreon features. What you see in the update/change log of the public version is what you get.

18 hours ago, WickedWry said:

Hi... I am not sure do I put my suggestion here or somewhere else, so please ignore me if I'm at a wrong place...

I love the feature to make playlists and wanted to try to create some, but it looked so complicated that I gave up. It took me ages to scroll through positions. To cut this short, I like the idea of it, but have you maybe considered adding option to sort them by location, not by author? Don't know about other people, but I think it would help a lot.

Love the idea myself, If I had to expand on it I would suggest a playlist that scans the lot for all available items for use and gives back a list of animations that can be used with items available on the lot as well as a caption below the animation stating which objects the animation can be used on from the scan. This would help a ton with people who have a abnormally large amount of animations available and want to see their options without having to play "Find the Object" every time. But, then again I can see the issues and performance lost that could come about for people who have overly cluttered homes (I am a offender of this myself...).