WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

As you can see, I've given the tutorials a quick whirl and all seems to be working pretty well, so I guess I'll be generating some content from now on! The jerk-off pictured isn't finished yet. Thanks so much for the comprehensive tutorial, Turbodriver! I still have some questions but I'll direct a PM at you.

post-1341781-0-48776000-1473163122_thumb.png

Hey! Listen! post-536691-0-28046800-1473164566.png
If you want to help, I need screenshots, specific looking screenshots. Feeling like a photographer?
I require screens on the highest graphical settings (or at least as high as you can), at least 720p, no visible interface and no visible plumbob (use 'headlineeffects off' command to disable plumbob). Press 'Tab' key to switch to freecam mode.

What do I need (you don't have to make everything, but it would be cool):
- Male on Male sex interactions
- Female on Female sex interactions
- Solo Female sex interactions
- Solo Male sex interactions
- Visible pregnancy sex interactions (pregnancy on a really late state)
- Indoors/Outdoors sex interactions
- Sex interactions with visible groups of sims in the background
- Any other unique combinations

Why do I need these? Obviously for promotional purposes. I want to include them in this topic, download page and the blog or any other place I would share the mod at.
If you want I can include your name or website within the screenshots.

I have a question, has the Sims 1 sex interactions? and if It has, where can I download it?

Kind of a wrong place to ask, try in the sims section instead.

As you can see, I've given the tutorials a quick whirl and all seems to be working pretty well, so I guess I'll be generating some content from now on! The jerk-off pictured isn't finished yet. Thanks so much for the comprehensive tutorial, Turbodriver! I still have some questions but I'll direct a PM at you.

Cool! Let me know if you have any issues via PM. :)

Not exactly sure my sims have a marketable look... but here's a quick picture that hits on the outdoors and sims in background categories above. If it's up to your standards, I could try to get some more tomorrow. The graphics are set to the "Ultra" setting.

ts41.png

I see you play on 4:3 monitor, that's fine. I like it, nice one! If you will be making more then I want to see them for sure. :D

Greetings!

First off, excellent work. Seeing your mod on LL is the sole reason I installed The Sims 4. It's not so much the game, but what modders are doing with them. Again, excellent work.

I do have a couple questions.

One, is the Woohoo skill supposed to go up when the various animations are played, or only when the "vanilla" Woohoo events are used? I'm never seeing any increase in the Woohoo skill when using the Wicked Animations. If it isn't supposed to go up, why not? It would make far more sense if BOTH Wicked animations and the vanilla Woohoo events had a chance to produce a Woohoo skill gain.

Second, more of a suggestion than a question.

Would it be possible to have the vanilla Woohoo animations swapped out with a random series of Wicked animations?

Example: Selecting the "Woohoo with..." option normally starts the vanilla animation on the bed, but would instead start a random series of Wicked registered bed animations, run for a duration, then end.

I suppose it would act as a replacer for WooHoo animations, where possible (the closet would be pointless for obvious reasons).

Sorry if I've brought up already discussed topics.

Bug

BUG REPORT!

So apparently with this mode installed, whenever I go to click on the cell phone the menu pops up at the top of my screen. Top of the screen with most of the menu off screen in fact. Not sure if anyone else has had a similar issue or not.

moi j'ai aussi se problème 

BUG REPORT!

So apparently with this mode installed, whenever I go to click on the cell phone the menu pops up at the top of my screen. Top of the screen with most of the menu off screen in fact. Not sure if anyone else has had a similar issue or not.

I'm not seeing that issue. It actually sounds like a monitor resolution issue. The various components of the UI are placed on the screen based on resolution settings, so if the settings are in conflict with your monitor, things--like the cellphone-- will be in the wrong places.

Try switching from windowed mode to fullscreen (or the other way around). Try different resolution settings and see how they effect things. You might have a conflict between AMD/Nvidia settings and the game, as well.

I have a dual-monitor setup with two different monitors, both with different resolutions, and I can open Sims4 in either, with no problems.

Bug

Blender was driving me nuts, so instead of creating I've played around a bit <3

attachicon.gif7-9-16_0-02-45.pngattachicon.gif7-9-16_0-15-40.pngattachicon.gif7-9-16_0-17-53.pngattachicon.gif7-9-16_0-18-51.pngattachicon.gif7-9-16_0-21-20.png

I honestly gave up on animating its too tedious and complex for my anger issues to deal with. >:)

Your animation is lovely though and I encourage you to keep at it. Who knows maybe you'll be the next Amra or Lady666 or Mike24.

A sneak peek on what I am adding right now, not really a surprise, but still, it's pretty cool :D

attachicon.gifTS4_x64_2016-09-04_20-21-49.png

Thanks to LumiaLoverSim for the great CC work.

I know we have a screenshot thread for pics but it's awesome we have this now. People we're saying it would be years before this would happen. Never underestimate our modders no matter what the game.

attachicon.gif09-05-16_9-22-06 AM.pngattachicon.gif09-05-16_9-27-46 AM.pngattachicon.gif09-05-16_9-28-52 AM.png

Thanks for the screens, nice work!

It's funny, because I've tried Sims 4 modding like few days after it came out (maybe more because there weren't many tools at first), but only got around to doing something specific two years later. I think I was the first person to make the censor remover, I just didn't published it at the time.

Will there (or could there) be a way to disable the sounds during interactions?

I just prefer the interactions silent. On 3 I felt the sounds would get really obnoxious and I didn't like how they fit. Plus I'm just not a big moan person anyway... Then there is playing with my speakers and not wanting anyone to hear that lol. I'll assume disabling sim voices will still disable them, but if I didn't have to do that every time I start this that would be great for me. Really would hate to throw any difficult work your way over preference.

Hard question, I don't know. It really depends how much is possible on the scripting side. If there is a flag somewhere to disable sound events on playing animation then I will let you know, but it's really unlikely. We need a gag.

The thing majority of men never heard or let alone use. Ah yes. :angel: Told my bro he's gonna regret it but he don't care he gonna bareback it till the end of time. Lets see what he thinks when he's diagnosed with HIV let alone the girl says "I'm pregnant!" Heh heh males are so stubborn and stupid. XD (and this is coming from one! Who actually knows the importance and safety of safe sex and being prepared as much as possible and wait for when you're a in secure relationship so there is meaning behind it all) :cool:

Thank You for the screenshots! I still need more, the more unique ones.

Forgive my ignorance, but I have to ask how to share screenshots, (embarrassing that I don't know how). I'm on a Mac. What steps do I take to share here? I don't know if the pics will measure up to the quality you're looking for, but I have taken shots of some of the very scenarios you requested.

Just upload them on imgur or other image upload site and share the links. Don't put them as images though because they may not be displayed on LL.

Or you can open the full replay editor and include them as attachments.

BUG REPORT!

I don't think this has anything to do with WickedWoohoo. Interface works on the client side and I can't even manipulate it. You need to test more to assume it's related with WW.

Greetings!

First off, excellent work. Seeing your mod on LL is the sole reason I installed The Sims 4. It's not so much the game, but what modders are doing with them. Again, excellent work.

I do have a couple questions.

One, is the Woohoo skill supposed to go up when the various animations are played, or only when the "vanilla" Woohoo events are used? I'm never seeing any increase in the Woohoo skill when using the Wicked Animations. If it isn't supposed to go up, why not? It would make far more sense if BOTH Wicked animations and the vanilla Woohoo events had a chance to produce a Woohoo skill gain.

Second, more of a suggestion than a question.

Would it be possible to have the vanilla Woohoo animations swapped out with a random series of Wicked animations?

Example: Selecting the "Woohoo with..." option normally starts the vanilla animation on the bed, but would instead start a random series of Wicked registered bed animations, run for a duration, then end.

I suppose it would act as a replacer for WooHoo animations, where possible (the closet would be pointless for obvious reasons).

Sorry if I've brought up already discussed topics.

Bug

WickedWoohoo and the vanilla game doesn't have woohoo skill, you're probably using mc woohoo for that. Since it doesn't yet exist, it's not being used.

Default woohoo will be replaced when all the functions are going to be implemented to the wicked woohoo.

A sneak peek on what I am adding right now, not really a surprise, but still, it's pretty cool :D

attachicon.gifTS4_x64_2016-09-04_20-21-49.png

Thanks to LumiaLoverSim for the great CC work.

The thing majority of men never heard or let alone use. Ah yes. :angel: Told my bro he's gonna regret it but he don't care he gonna bareback it till the end of time. Lets see what he thinks when he's diagnosed with HIV let alone the girl says "I'm pregnant!" Heh heh males are so stubborn and stupid. XD (and this is coming from one! Who actually knows the importance and safety of safe sex and being prepared as much as possible and wait for when you're a in secure relationship so there is meaning behind it all) :cool:

Now I should include some propaganda-like message with every unprotected sex interaction.

For some reason some female sims have a broken looking penis mesh in my game. Can I stop that from having a penis?

If you're talking about males with feminine mesh then this is a known bug and it will be resolved eventually. Unless you're using some other mod that makes females have penis mesh, because WickedWoohoo doesn't do that.

Hey man, sometimes the anims don't stop or take much time to stop, could you add an option to set the animation time ?   :D My sim need a fuck before work  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

In the current version there is no stop for sex interaction. That is already implemented in Patreon versions and will be eventually released for everybody.

Blender was driving me nuts, so instead of creating I've played around a bit <3

attachicon.gif7-9-16_0-02-45.pngattachicon.gif7-9-16_0-15-40.pngattachicon.gif7-9-16_0-17-53.pngattachicon.gif7-9-16_0-18-51.pngattachicon.gif7-9-16_0-21-20.png

I honestly gave up on animating its too tedious and complex for my anger issues to deal with. > :)

Your animation is lovely though and I encourage you to keep at it. Who knows maybe you'll be the next Amra or Lady666 or Mike24.

Animating is complex, but setting up the rig to make it animate friendly even more. Animating with forward kinematics is a pain in the ass :(

But thank you for the compliment! I really do hope I'll reach their level of animating one day, a person may dream right? ;)

Turbodriver, I encountered an issue in your fantastic mod - I saved the game while my sim was "admiring herself sexually" in a mirror. Quit the game, loaded later, and until then she's unable to progress the exhibitionism skill. She's stuck at 0% on level 4

have you ever heard of that and if yes, is there a fix? deleting the mod's save folder didn't help.

Nice screenshots, good stuff! I still need more unique ones, more unusual situations.

Turbodriver, I encountered an issue in your fantastic mod - I saved the game while my sim was "admiring herself sexually" in a mirror. Quit the game, loaded later, and until then she's unable to progress the exhibitionism skill. She's stuck at 0% on level 4

have you ever heard of that and if yes, is there a fix? deleting the mod's save folder didn't help.

I will look into that, thanks! I don't know what would be causing it, but hopefully it's nothing major.

I will look into that, thanks! I don't know what would be causing it, but hopefully it's nothing major.

I hope so, too :)

Now that I read your post again.. you know that you can't go higher than level 4 using the mirror? After reaching level 4 you need other ways to increase your exhibitionism level. Maybe that is what you're talking about?