WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Is there currently any combination of settings that does prevent not actively played sims to gain exhibitionism, but that the currently played sim and earlier played sims with skilled exhibitionism use this?

I turned off story progression, but that does not disable gaining exhibitionism for everyone if my sim is visiting a public pool, or does it? And turning off autonomy does prevent earlier played sims to "use" their exhibitionism skill.

Why? The aim is to have a few "sluts" in town, that behave like it. But NOT the whole town running around naked after a few ingame weeks...

Or do I miss a currently implemented combination of settings, that would work like this?

I currently Run Around my local town centre Naked! & yet not once was i called a "Slut", Mad, Crazy! Yes.. But Never a Slut :)  Good point, though, I imagine  This choice will be given to us As the Mod itself is More fine-tuned By the Turbodriver & Co?? 

Is there currently any combination of settings that does prevent not actively played sims to gain exhibitionism, but that the currently played sim and earlier played sims with skilled exhibitionism use this?

I turned off story progression, but that does not disable gaining exhibitionism for everyone if my sim is visiting a public pool, or does it? And turning off autonomy does prevent earlier played sims to "use" their exhibitionism skill.

Why? The aim is to have a few "sluts" in town, that behave like it. But NOT the whole town running around naked after a few ingame weeks...

Or do I miss a currently implemented combination of settings, that would work like this?

The way you gain the skill will be objective based in future updates, so I guess I will add some sort of a way to reset every sim exhibitionism skill then.

Turning off story progression will stop sims from learning the skill overtime, but not when doing specific things that give the experience.

I have to think of a way to influence sims so you can make these sort of situations, but right now there isn't a way to do it exactly the way you want it.

A SOUND AND NOISE BANK FOR ANIMATORS ?

Don't know if that can be usefull but that's just a suggestion.

1. I have noises and sounds usable for sex animations

2. I can record new noises if needed

3. Each animator need sounds for animations

So it's maybe interesting to create a kind of central sound bank where animators can take every sounds they need.

Stupid idea ? Good idea ?

But ok, I suppose there is no place on loverslab.com to upload audio files ?

But NOT the whole town running around naked after a few ingame weeks...

but isn't that what this mod is about just one big FUGE orgy?! :lol:

I though about that and I think that one of the most important aspects is the influence you exert on the world. I am not sure how I am going to accomplish that yet, but allowing to change sims in a way you want seems to be something that most vanilla players want. More personalized game not only makes it more unique, but gives huge replayability potential. It's a seriously difficult task to tackle and details makes it more special.

The initial exhibitionism skill is a failure in my opinion and changing it to objective based skill will add more challenge and avoid unwanted progress on skills you don't want. In addition it can allow to easily influence other sims by pushing them to accomplish the objectives or somehow bypass them.

Less numbers, more choices.

A SOUND AND NOISE BANK FOR ANIMATORS ?

Don't know if that can be usefull but that's just a suggestion.

1. I have noises and sounds usable for sex animations

2. I can record new noises if needed

3. Each animator need sounds for animations

So it's maybe interesting to create a kind of central sound bank where animators can take every sounds they need.

Stupid idea ? Good idea ?

But ok, I suppose there is no place on loverslab.com to upload audio files ?

I just updated the events tutorial to include a list of 6427 sounds that are in the game (not a complete list of sounds). Now we just need to filter them out and create a new list of sounds that are actually fitting.

I don't think new sounds are required and I like the existing ones because some of them actually work pretty good with the sex interaction and fit the style of the game.

This doesn't mean that animators can't use custom sounds, it's their choice. WickedWoohoo is free to allow animators use custom sounds, they can include anything they want to their animations packages.

To install the Italian language as I do? I put in the Mods folder the ITA package in the game but the wicked remain in English.

I don't think there is an Italian translation. At least I don't know of one.

If you've downloaded the template then.. it's just a template, not a translation.

Will there (or could there) be a way to disable the sounds during interactions?

I just prefer the interactions silent. On 3 I felt the sounds would get really obnoxious and I didn't like how they fit. Plus I'm just not a big moan person anyway... Then there is playing with my speakers and not wanting anyone to hear that lol. I'll assume disabling sim voices will still disable them, but if I didn't have to do that every time I start this that would be great for me. Really would hate to throw any difficult work your way over preference.

A sneak peek on what I am adding right now, not really a surprise, but still, it's pretty cool :D

post-536691-0-61648900-1473086723_thumb.png

Thanks to LumiaLoverSim for the great CC work.

I know we have a screenshot thread for pics but it's awesome we have this now. People we're saying it would be years before this would happen. Never underestimate our modders no matter what the game.

attachicon.gif09-05-16_9-22-06 AM.pngattachicon.gif09-05-16_9-27-46 AM.pngattachicon.gif09-05-16_9-28-52 AM.png

Thanks for the screens, nice work!

It's funny, because I've tried Sims 4 modding like few days after it came out (maybe more because there weren't many tools at first), but only got around to doing something specific two years later. I think I was the first person to make the censor remover, I just didn't published it at the time.

Will there (or could there) be a way to disable the sounds during interactions?

I just prefer the interactions silent. On 3 I felt the sounds would get really obnoxious and I didn't like how they fit. Plus I'm just not a big moan person anyway... Then there is playing with my speakers and not wanting anyone to hear that lol. I'll assume disabling sim voices will still disable them, but if I didn't have to do that every time I start this that would be great for me. Really would hate to throw any difficult work your way over preference.

Hard question, I don't know. It really depends how much is possible on the scripting side. If there is a flag somewhere to disable sound events on playing animation then I will let you know, but it's really unlikely. We need a gag.

To install the Italian language as I do? I put in the Mods folder the ITA package in the game but the wicked remain in English.

I don't think there is an Italian translation. At least I don't know of one.

If you've downloaded the template then.. it's just a template, not a translation.

Thanks for the clarification

I currently Run Around my local town centre Naked! & yet not once was i called a "Slut", Mad, Crazy! Yes.. But Never a Slut :)  Good point, though, I imagine  This choice will be given to us As the Mod itself is More fine-tuned By the Turbodriver & Co?? 

Well, running around in town naked is of course only the beginning ... especially with the "Get together" dlc, creating a custom group called "sluts" with females with exhib skill and romantic interactions as wanted group activities and letting them loose ... ;)

The way you gain the skill will be objective based in future updates, so I guess I will add some sort of a way to reset every sim exhibitionism skill then.

Turning off story progression will stop sims from learning the skill overtime, but not when doing specific things that give the experience.

I have to think of a way to influence sims so you can make these sort of situations, but right now there isn't a way to do it exactly the way you want it.

That's rather unfortunately, but of course everything just started.

Hello, sorry for bad english xD.  :unsure: Br hu3hu3

My 'ts4script' archive don't appear in game menu. 'packages' mods appears and work fine, like 'No mosaic'. also try with other scripts mods but doesn't work. My game version is 1.7.65.1020

I try google, but i don't find any fix.

The Mods are in the correct folder.

I reinstall the game two times :(

As it says in the beginning, in big red letters, you need at least version 1.20.60.1020. Your game is very outdated.

Hello, sorry for bad english xD.  :unsure: Br hu3hu3

My 'ts4script' archive don't appear in game menu. 'packages' mods appears and work fine, like 'No mosaic'. also try with other scripts mods but doesn't work. My game version is 1.7.65.1020

I try google, but i don't find any fix.

The Mods are in the correct folder.

I reinstall the game two times :(

As it says in the beginning, in big red letters, you need at least version 1.20.60.1020. Your game is very outdated.

1.20 is the latest version ?  :huh:

No, but in order for this mod (and probably other script mods as well) you'll need at least that version for it to work. The latest for PC version is 1.22.22.1020 and Mac is version 1.22.22.1220

I would like to see a   "No Jealousy"  script set in this mod.  Love it, the only I tried it with and without Inteen and with the No jealousy mod.  I am not sure those two work.    No matter what combination I try no Inteen pie mods etc.   I am glad to report that Wicked WhooHoo runs like a champ with any combination of the afore mentioned mods. 

So if someone can get me a No jealousy mod, I will be content to never stray again.   The animations people have made are increadible for  a sims game.

I was reported that sex interaction will fail to undress if done in a club gathering that requires a set outfit. They both uses the same outfit category which conflicts, but I will be looking into fixing that. Problematic to fix, but I will probably figure something out. Added the issue to the known bugs list.

Are there any plans for a strap-on/penis mod for females that work with WW animations?  Because as of now, the only mod I've found that adds a penis to females is this mod on sexysims and it does not work well with any of the WW animations.

I am planning on doing that. The main concern are models that make everything look consistent. With time I will be able to include that.

I would like to see a   "No Jealousy"  script set in this mod.  Love it, the only I tried it with and without Inteen and with the No jealousy mod.  I am not sure those two work.    No matter what combination I try no Inteen pie mods etc.   I am glad to report that Wicked WhooHoo runs like a champ with any combination of the afore mentioned mods. 

So if someone can get me a No jealousy mod, I will be content to never stray again.   The animations people have made are increadible for  a sims game.

I would need to research what the "Jo Jealousy" mod does, I don't really know other mods too well. I assume it removes jealousy? Or maybe there is another aspect of that mod you would want to see? Tell me as if it would be a suggestion, explain me what do you want.

Don't know if that's what you are looking for but there is a "No jealousy" option in the "MC Command Center" mod.

You can download the MC Command Center here :

http://modthesims.info/d/551680

I just updated the events tutorial to include a list of 6427 sounds that are in the game (not a complete list of sounds). Now we just need to filter them out and create a new list of sounds that are actually fitting.

I don't think new sounds are required and I like the existing ones because some of them actually work pretty good with the sex interaction and fit the style of the game.

This doesn't mean that animators can't use custom sounds, it's their choice. WickedWoohoo is free to allow animators use custom sounds, they can include anything they want to their animations packages.

Sorry, I think I don't understand. Some noises of the game are usable for sex actions ? Wild sex need juicy sounds, penetration sounds, kraak, boum, splash ! You see what I mean. :D

I would like to show you a video example of an animation with sounds and noises but don't know where I can upload a mp4 video.

Hi, in the new update the WickedWoohoo will replace the current woohoo?

I am aiming to eventually replace the default woohoo, but for that I need to cover everything that the basic woohoo does. Pregnancy is one step closer, but it is not finished yet and there are still whims, buffs and relationships.

Sorry, I think I don't understand. Some noises of the game are usable for sex actions ? Wild sex need juicy sounds, penetration sounds, kraak, boum, splash ! You see what I mean. :D

I would like to show you a video example of an animation with sounds and noises but don't know where I can upload a mp4 video.

I see, well, as I've said, it's the animators choice to do that. I pretty sure they can just add any AUD files they want to the package and use them instead. I am not guaranteeing that it will work, I've never done that.

Hello ! My basic romantic interactions no longer work ( kiss, classical woohooer and ask to be my boyfriend) I wonder if it comes from this mod or other 

Thanks for the answers !  :)

I don't think it is related to WW. Read the FAQ, it says how to test for that stuff.