WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

To anybody who's interested - I've asked L666 about WW support and to not get into too much of details, it may eventually happen. L666 has a lot of personal stuff to work on and still support her Patreon. I am not pushing anyone to support WW, it's her call if and when she wants to do it. I was just curious about her opinion.

Great news! Thanks for asking her. I mean, as soon as we have L666 on board and with her, Amra72 (aka Amar) and Mike24 creating animations for the game Sims 4 will be perfect to me :D.

And nice new icons btw. I like 'em!

Hey! Since you'll be adding more features for WW, would you support objects in your mOd? Like dildos? :)

Yes, support for objects and objects effects is something that I will be looking into. Technical elements generally take more time to figure out, but I will try my best. 

Hi I have the Sims 4 ver 1.20 and after installing all the recommended mods i thought everything was fine since i got a small pop up at the top right corner with the WickedWoohoo but then whenever i prompt my sims to do any of the "wicked" actions the just talk and stand. They dont do anything. :(

Please help! How do i fix this??

Also i downloaded the erect penis mod but it doesnt appear in the game. Am i suppose to place it in the Mods folder or somewhere else?

Hi I have the Sims 4 ver 1.20 and after installing all the recommended mods i thought everything was fine since i got a small pop up at the top right corner with the WickedWoohoo but then whenever i prompt my sims to do any of the "wicked" actions the just talk and stand. They dont do anything. :(

Also i downloaded the erect penis mod but it doesnt appear in the game. Am i suppose to place it in the Mods folder or somewhere else?

Make sure you have script mods enabled.

that's problem is because one of your sims have one set clothes in naked mode (not top and bottom naked clothes). Identifies this one set package files naked clothes and remove it from mods folders. 

Make sure you have script mods enabled.

I do have them on but nothing. When i click on the interaction my sim approaches the other then does the whole talking action then nothing. Just stand there. Even tried fast forward and no effect. :(

that's problem is because one of your sims have one set clothes in naked mode (not top and bottom naked clothes). Identifies this one set package files naked clothes and remove it from mods folders. 

ok i'll try to remove all mods and just place in the WickedWoohoo's. 

I removed all mods and placed only the WickedWoohoo plus the Animations and its working great!! THANK YOU!!  :heart:  :heart:

post-854656-0-96384800-1472870828_thumb.png

Don't remove all package files, just use "Sims 4 Tray Importer" to identifies package files with wrong nude categorized. Follow this.

- Identifies nude clothes "In Game" with this.

In Game press Shift + Control + C (same time)

Type this ---> testingcheats on

[Enter]

Select your Sims clicking your Sims in game area (not in portraits Sims), and put it into Nude Skin.

There is your really skin nude clothes.

press Shift + Control + C (same time)

Type this ---> testingcheats off

[Enter]

Type C to make a screenshot with the wrong nude clothes to remember this clothes.

- Go to CAS Mode --->  IS VERY IMPORTANT PUT ALL CLOTHES (Casual Formal, Sport, Sleepwear, Swimwear and Party) in "Styled Looks" default game clothes.

- In Casual change only this conflict clothes without other CC Custom package files. With that "Sims 4 Tray Importer" can identified only "ONE" Custom package files (the wrong nude checked categories clothes).

- Save the Sims in CAS Mode.

- open "Sims 4 Tray Importer"

- Select with double click this Sims in "Sims 4 Tray Importer", go to "CC" option and "Right Click Mouse" on package file that was unfolded, select "Show Containing Folder".

- There is the package files that make conflict with WW.

- Exit the Game.

- Remove or delete this package file from Mods folders, load game, load your Sims in CAS Mode.

- In CAS Mode when you load the same Sims, the game must be notice you that something changed in your Sims.

- In Game check if WW work.

- if WW actions don't work maybe you have more than one package files with nude categories checked  (one set clothes skin) and will replace the other one. Repeat all steps again if WW don't work.

*** if you love this package files with wrong nude checked. First exit the game. Put this package files outside Mods Folder, open this file on "Sims 4 Studio", select "Categories" Options and uncheck Nude. Save it and ready back to Mods folders paste. 

*** i have 3000 package file installed, I repeat all this step 5 times to fix it.

Don't remove all packfiles, just use "Sims 4 Tray Impoter" to identifies this packfile and remove it from mods folder.

- Identified this clothes "In Game" with this.

Type Shift + Control + C

Type testingcheats on

Enter

Select your Sims, and put it on Nude Skin.

There is your really skin nude clothes.

- After, go to CAS Mode --->  IS VERY IMPORTANT PUT ALL CLOTHES (Casual FormalSportSleepwearSwimwear and Party) in "Styled Looks" default game clothes.

- In Casual change only this conflict clothes without other CC Custom Packfiles. With that "Sims 4 Tray Importer" can identified only "ONE" Custom Packfiles (the wrong nude checked categories clothes).

- Save the Sims in CAS Mode.

- open "Sims 4 Tray Importer"

- Load this Sims, go to "CC" option

- Right Click on this packfiles and select "Show Containing Folder"

- There is the packfiles that make conflict with WW.

- if you love this packfiles, exit the game, put it outside Mods Folders, open with "Sims 4 Studio" select "Categories" Options and uncheck Nude. Save it and ready back to Mods folders. 

*** maybe you have more than one packfiles with nude categories checked and will replace the other one. Repeat all steps again if WW don't work.

oh ok. Thanks for the guide. I will be installing new mods in the future so i'll keep this in mind in case something goes wrong. Thank you so much for your help!!!!!  :blush:  :heart: I also downloaded the Sims 4 Tray Importer as you instructed. Its really helpful.

If your Sims In CAS MODE when you remove all clothes and your SIms look really naked but IN GAME if your Sims are naked look with clothes when She or He must be look like in CAS Mode (clothes removed) follow this STEPS.

- First Download Mc Commander with all files in download page on http://modthesims.info/d/551680 (must created a account to download it, it's free).

- Install MC Commander, it's very important Scripts files must be copy on Mods Folders not in a subfolders from Mods Folder.

- Load the Game, play your SIms.

- Shift + Control + C

- Type this ---> testingcheats on

- Enter

- Select your Sims, and put it on Nude Skin.

- Select yout Sims and select "MC Command Center".

- On MCC select "MC Dresser".

. On MD select "Outfit Command".

- On OC select "Clean Outfits". (Your Sims must be naked before)

- Press "OK".

- Type this ---> testingcheats off

- Save the Game (take note from the hour when you save the files).

- Exit Game.

- Go into "WickedWoohooMod" folders, there are not in Mods Folders, this "WickedWoohooMod" folders are into Saves folders.

- Into "WickedWoohooMod" Folder Delete the files that was created when you was saved the game.

- Ready, load the game, , play your Sims saved, your Sims look naked like in CAS MODE when you remove all clothes on naked mode.

- dont' worried about the files that was deleted in "
WickedWoohooMod" folder it will be create again when you save your game.with fixed naked options.

Thanks for the effort in writing these guides Nioxiam, they probably will help some people resolve their issues.

Not sure if this was already posted, but is there any possibility to configure the mod to function based on the woohoo interactions, with the buffs, requirements and the reactions with other sims when spotting animations?

Check the List of Suggestions in the topic. This stuff is going to be implemented in future updates.

Would it be possible to add woohoo interactions to club activities for Get Together? Or if wicked woohoo replaces regular woohoo, would that cover this? Thanks for this amazing mod!

Integration with clubs is probably going to happen in the future. Check the List of Suggestions in the topic.

Don't know if this is the right place to post it, but I'd like to suggest a nice feature: Excitement Buff

How does it work?

Flirting with and seducing other sims will raise, other than the Romantic relationship, the duration of the Excitement Buff. When the Sims start having actual sex interactions (not Teasing, that will increase the Excitement, too) the buff will be progressively decreased (of course, that depends on the animation, too. Vaginal/Anal interactions decrease it faster than Hand/Oraljob)

When the Buff duration comes to 0 (and the Sim has actually had some Woohoo), the Sim will climax and then receive the proper buff (and in the case of males, they can't perform vaginal/anal interactions, nor they can receive hand/oraljob interactions - but they can perform them - until they're excited again. This may be sped up by performing teasing/hand/oraljob interactions on his partner)

The introduction of this buff would also mean:

- Chance of Woohoo being accepted would be based more on the Excitement buff, rather than on the actual Romantic relantioships (although the scheduled related traits in the list of suggestions should affect this)

- Group sex will increase the buff duration faster, but it will decrease at the same speed when performing sex interactions

- The buff will be increased faster, but it will last less, with males, while it will be increased slower, but it will last more, with females

- The longer the buff lasts (up to 3 hours), the more positive effects it will have on the Sims (of course, when the Wicked interactions will have the same loot effects of the standard Woohoo)

- A balloon over the Sim head when he/she's about to climax (e.g. when there are 15-20 minutes left) so that they can extend the duration of it - for example - by changing interaction

- To avoid infinite Woohoo, a check may be added so that, after 2-3 climaxes, the Sim will be tired, and can't have Woohoo for a set period of time

What do you think about it?

EDIT: Just figured out that an hidden motive, such as Hygiene_Hands, or Hygiene_Oral would work better than an actual buff

Don't know if this is the right place to post it, but I'd like to suggest a nice feature: Excitement Buff

How does it work?

Flirting with and seducing other sims will raise, other than the Romantic relationship, the duration of the Excitement Buff. When the Sims start having actual sex interactions (not Teasing, that will increase the Excitement, too) the buff will be progressively decreased (of course, that depends on the animation, too. Vaginal/Anal interactions decrease it faster than Hand/Oraljob)

When the Buff duration comes to 0 (and the Sim has actually had some Woohoo), the Sim will climax and then receive the proper buff (and in the case of males, they can't perform vaginal/anal interactions, nor they can receive hand/oraljob interactions - but they can perform them - until they're excited again. This may be sped up by performing teasing/hand/oraljob interactions on his partner)

The introduction of this buff would also mean:

- Chance of Woohoo being accepted would be based more on the Excitement buff, rather than on the actual Romantic relantioships (although the scheduled related traits in the list of suggestions should affect this)

- Group sex will increase the buff duration faster, but it will decrease at the same speed when performing sex interactions

- The buff will be increased faster, but it will last less, with males, while it will be increased slower, but it will last more, with females

- The longer the buff lasts (up to 3 hours), the more positive effects it will have on the Sims (of course, when the Wicked interactions will have the same loot effects of the standard Woohoo)

- A balloon over the Sim head when he/she's about to climax (e.g. when there are 15-20 minutes left) so that they can extend the duration of it - for example - by changing interaction

- To avoid infinite Woohoo, a check may be added so that, after 2-3 climaxes, the Sim will be tired, and can't have Woohoo for a set period of time

What do you think about it?

EDIT: Just figured out that an hidden motive, such as Hygiene_Hands, or Hygiene_Oral would work better than an actual buff

Thanks for the suggestion! There are few things that would need rethinking, mainly the stuff that assumes someones way of playing. Timing of climax may become annoying when you want it to be shorter or longer depending on what are you doing in the game right now (settings would not really fix that).

Maybe instead of counting on completely releasing the excitement it could be turned into sort of meta game. You build up the excitement, the higher, the better. After that you start releasing it, as you suggested, the more you release, the better the result. If you don't release all, you get a worse result. Better and worse buffs, but still positive.

Let me know what do you think.

Just some info that may help others. At one point I unintentionally applied two skins on a sim in CAS. When I went back into the game and tried to direct that sim to do a WW action, she walked to the designated area and then the command disappeared. I tried the WW command a few more times with same result. Anyway, somehow it occurred to me to check the skin I had put on her (as it was new), thats when I discovered she had two skins on. I removed the old one and she was able to do WW. Don't know if this could be a universal glitch or just something in my game only, but I thought I'd mention it.