WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Nice work!

How do I change Partner position?

To change the position just click on one of the sims and pick a new category. You can swap them too if you click on the sim you want to swap your active sim with.

HI Turbodriver.

Could you include in your mod the fun and social skill increase by wickedwoohoo, because fun and social are not solicit only the relation between sims.

sims not feel fun (or i missed something in settings ?)

That will be covered in future updates, check the List of Suggestions for that.

TS 4 behind a very fascinating thing, which are the expressions of Sims. you already have plans to add these expressions in a future so far away? For example, flirtatious, Playful, etc? I mean, not only the expressions and also the positive and negative effects of emotions.

Congratulations for the great work =)

hey, I seem to have the problem that one of my sims doesn't undress her underwear. As in change into nude will leave a skirt on instead of nude. It works fine on my other sim though.

Edit: she's also showering in a skirt

Bad or mis-catorgized CC. Had the same problem until I removed 2 pieces of CC. Move all of your CC clothes to another file (not in the TS4 folder) and start adding them back 5 or 10 at a time until you find the ones causing the problem.

Thank you TURBODRIVER for this great mod. What I mostly like is that you give us an option to "turn off" most features, please make sure to add that to all the features you planing to add in future updates, might be a small thing but very helpful. Keep up the great work!  :)

i cant download amra72‘s mod....

Can you say why? Is the link not working for you? Is there an error? Do you get any message or warning when you click the download button? Maybe your adblock is blocking the ability to download it?

And I guess by mod you mean animations. 

Hi, I can't download Amra72's animations either. The file is a Solitairetheme file. Can't do any kind of extraction and clicking on it opens up Solitaire...

Can you say why? Is the link not working for you? Is there an error? Do you get any message or warning when you click the download button? Maybe your adblock is blocking the ability to download it?

Hi, I can't download Amra72's animations either. The file is a Solitairetheme file. Can't do any kind of extraction and clicking on it opens up Solitaire...

There's nothing Turbo can do about the animation files of someone else. You should notify Amra if you have an issue with their files. However, I just downloaded the latest from Amra without an issue. Make sure you're going to the right page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3140-sims-4-wip-amra72s-sex-animation-for-wickedwoohoo/

And that you have winrar or 7zip to open rar files.

There's nothing Turbo can do about the animation files of someone else. You should notify Amra if you have an issue with their files. However, I just downloaded the latest from Amra without an issue. Make sure you're going to the right page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3140-sims-4-wip-amra72s-sex-animation-for-wickedwoohoo/

And that you have winrar or 7zip to open rar files.

Thanks. I downloaded Chrome and it worked. I was using Microsoft Edge that's probably why. Weird.

Suggestion for everyone waiting for the mod to have actual effects on the sims;

You can download this mod: http://modthesims.info/d/558548

It will allow you to drag the needs of sims and set relationship levels numerically (plus other stuff). So, you'll be able to do the wicked interactions and add relationship between the sims as well as raise fun and social needs manually until WW adds it automatically.

hey, I seem to have the problem that one of my sims doesn't undress her underwear. As in change into nude will leave a skirt on instead of nude. It works fine on my other sim though.

Bad or mis-catorgized CC. Had the same problem until I removed 2 pieces of CC. Move all of your CC clothes to another file (not in the TS4 folder) and start adding them back 5 or 10 at a time until you find the ones causing the problem.

No that doesn't seem to be it, I just tried to remove everything in my mods folder that wasn't one of the following:

No mosiac

wicked woohoo + animations 

female majestic skins 

and mc command center

But she's still the only sim that isn't undressing completely. All my other sims work fine.

Hello! I've released a new version (1.1.1.025) with more fixes. Soon I will get into adding more content, it's important to make sure the public version has no bugs (like that's possible). Here's what changed:

• Added extra error safety for outfit changing
  • Improved outfits data cache triggers
  • Fixed ghost interaction of overridden 'Get Naked' interaction
  • Fixed 'animation_force_nude_feet' not working on some naked flags settings

No that doesn't seem to be it, I just tried to remove everything in my mods folder that wasn't one of the following:
No mosiac

female majestic skins 

and mc command center

But she's still the only sim that isn't undressing completely. All my other sims work fine.

Read the FAQ, one of you CC is allowed as nude outfit ("broken"), this has nothing to do with WW.

Hello! I've released a new version (1.1.1.025) with more fixes. Soon I will get into adding more content, it's important to make sure the public version has no bugs (like that's possible). Here's what changed:

• Added extra error safety for outfit changing
  • Improved outfits data cache triggers
  • Fixed ghost interaction of overridden 'Get Naked' interaction
  • Fixed 'animation_force_nude_feet' not working on some naked flags settings

No mosiac

female majestic skins 

and mc command center

Read the FAQ, one of you CC is allowed as nude outfit ("broken"), this has nothing to do with WW.

I understand but I just removed everything except no mosiac and your mod and she still wears a skirt to shower. 

I understand but I just removed everything except no mosiac and your mod and she still wears a skirt to shower. 

But is it a CC skirt? If it is then you did not removed everything, because you've left this CC mod.

If this skirt is by default in the game, tell me which one is it.

But is it a CC skirt? If it is then you did not removed everything, because you've left this CC mod.

If this skirt is by default in the game, tell me which one is it.

I couldn;t find the skirt anywhere but I just removed and added the sim again that seemd to fix it

You guys don't get upset over the simplicity of my problem...

My female sim keeps on her underwear while doing the various new "do's". At first her underwear would show up as cc shorts, which I have since deleted. However now it shows up as the pink general underwear. My game is up to date and I'm running WW version 1.1.1.0008-Prototype. I've also installed the hard and soft penis cas parts (which there are no problems for the male) and I also have the female skins from cmar (http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2014/09/sims-4-default-replacement-adult-skins.html?zx=fc4b14fe15b9d876)....help    o(╥﹏╥)o

You guys don't get upset over the simplicity of my problem...

My female sim keeps on her underwear while doing the various new "do's". At first her underwear would show up as cc shorts, which I have since deleted. However now it shows up as the pink general underwear. My game is up to date and I'm running WW version 1.1.1.0008-Prototype. I've also installed the hard and soft penis cas parts (which there are no problems for the male) and I also have the female skins from cmar (http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2014/09/sims-4-default-replacement-adult-skins.html?zx=fc4b14fe15b9d876)....help    o(╥﹏╥)o

Then update to WW 1.1.1.025.

НЕ УСТАНОВИТЬ РУССКИЙ ЯЗЫК !

пишет -Ошибка.Распространяемый пакет среды выполнения VC++не установлен.

Невозможно продолжить установку.(1638)

OК
установлен весь пакет VC++

There's already so many animations and animators for WW. lol

Its amazing how much support this is getting compared to KW only having a few animators and I think 250-350 animations? Man this is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see what people create next, let alone who joins in on making new content.

Did you have a 'up next' list so we know what you plan on implementing next?