WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

what enable russian languge? 

If someone makes a Russian translation then you will be able to use it.

Thanks alot for the update!

I have a question, should we use the "viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4" included in the new package or the "viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_turbodriver_edit_v2" from your attachment?

Your choice. Mike asked me to include the older version because there are people who prefer it. I would recommend the new version (V4).

I hope one day we can have characters getting pregnant from sex like the old days. Really improve the "immersion" 

Yes, check the List Of Suggestions in the topic.

Thanks for the update first time trying out the mod. My issue is the sims lose practically all the skin overlays hair etc when they start banging lol. Is this because I don't have vers 1.20

Please check the FAQ.

Transgender support so female Sims can have cocks and not have to use a strap on that will clip with their male genitals or something? KW lacks this so far.

The game already supports transgenders through the gender customization update. If your game is not updated to include that patch, you'll have to do that. You can choose male but make a female frame and preference female clothing options and what not. Nothing should need to be done on the WW / animation / modeling side.

No that's not what I mean. What I mean is in TS3 we have Cmar's morphing penis, there's one for female Sims as well. One for accessory and the other as a perm for all female Sims like male Sims have. In KW we can switch partners position (the receiver, the giver) and with Cmar's morphing penis for female Sims we can use that instead of a strap on, a way to make shemales. While in TS4 we lack it. That's what I was asking if the penis that's being used for male Sims in WW can be used for select female Sims to make shemales that can be used in animations.

Sorry for lateness - I suppose you could request it, but it really isn't necessary with the gender customization. Unless you're looking to make every female in your game have a penis, more power to you.

Other than that, the reality is if you're born with a penis you're male. So if you want a sim with a penis (be it male or female) choose the male sex. But have free options to how their body looks, works, and what clothes they wear so they preference as female if you desire. You can choose to have them conceive or not, enable or disable their ability to impregnate, use the toilet standing or not.. it's all in there. I don't see why you would really need to add a penis onto the actual female sex when Sims 4, unlike 3, offers gender customization.

Btw why is vers 1.20 required?

Version 1.20 is the minimum required version, but you can use a newer one.

Transgender support so female Sims can have cocks and not have to use a strap on that will clip with their male genitals or something? KW lacks this so far.

The game already supports transgenders through the gender customization update. If your game is not updated to include that patch, you'll have to do that. You can choose male but make a female frame and preference female clothing options and what not. Nothing should need to be done on the WW / animation / modeling side.

No that's not what I mean. What I mean is in TS3 we have Cmar's morphing penis, there's one for female Sims as well. One for accessory and the other as a perm for all female Sims like male Sims have. In KW we can switch partners position (the receiver, the giver) and with Cmar's morphing penis for female Sims we can use that instead of a strap on, a way to make shemales. While in TS4 we lack it. That's what I was asking if the penis that's being used for male Sims in WW can be used for select female Sims to make shemales that can be used in animations.

Sorry for lateness - I suppose you could request it, but it really isn't necessary with the gender customization. Unless you're looking to make every female in your game have a penis, more power to you.

Other than that, the reality is if you're born with a penis you're male. So if you want a sim with a penis (be it male or female) choose the male sex. But have free options to how their body looks, works, and what clothes they wear so they preference as female if you desire. You can choose to have them conceive or not, enable or disable their ability to impregnate, use the toilet standing or not.. it's all in there. I don't see why you would really need to add a penis onto the actual female sex when Sims 4, unlike 3, offers gender customization.

That is actually something that was reported to me like.. yesterday and I don't think anybody said anything about it before. Using the female physical frame for males does not work well with the penis mesh, so now we need a model for females with penis too. Unless there is someone who reads this and knows how to model, I would need to do it, learn how to model and fix it.

After the update I get unwanted blowjob effects.  is there no scriptcheck who is male or female.

attachicon.gif08-26-16_5-52-13 PM.png

BTW, great job on  making this all working.

If you've disabled gender restrictions then that will happen. You can swap the sims positions and they will stay swapped for the rest of the interaction.

Thanks for the update first time trying out the mod. My issue is the sims lose practically all the skin overlays hair etc when they start banging lol. Is this because I don't have vers 1.20

Hi Jace! if you don't mind editing the package files of the CC you are using. You can download the Sims 4 Package Editor (S4PE) in there you can edit what categories an item can be used in. I do not have a working desktop PC.. when I get my new PC next week I will make a tutorial on how to change categories of items.

Praying someone will make a mod where players can edit the nude suit of a sim, that would save a ton of time having to edit all packages =p

That is actually something that was reported to me like.. yesterday and I don't think anybody said anything about it before. Using the female physical frame for males does not work well with the penis mesh, so now we need a model for females with penis too. Unless there is someone who reads this and knows how to model, I would need to do it, learn how to model and fix it 

After searching a bit, I found a mod called "~ BE BLESSED ~ female/futa cock" posted on some other web site that you should be able to find easily.

I didn't test it because chicks with dicks do not turn me on, so I don't know if it works with WickedWoohoo and with the current version of the game.  According to the comments, this adds a female cock as an accessory (uses a glasses slot). If it fits the female physical frame better than the current hard cock, then I hope that it could be added/removed by the WW script just like the hard penis for men?  I don't know how to do that, though.

I am trying to do as many tutorials as I can so people can contribute. :)

I'm ready to do all the English - French translations you will need.  ;-)

THANKS !!!! :wub:

I see you add the translation package. I start the french translation if no one starded it yet ;)

merci pour avoir commencé la traduction francaise si jamais tu en a marre envoie moi les fichiers je continuerai  ;) (en fait j'allais la commencer :))

Thank you for have been started the french translation is even your bored of this send me the files i will continue ;)

turbodriver i'm a  french girl, if you need some help for translation i may could help you !  (i've seen some gamers ask it for you)

... About french translation...

Bon, je vois qu'on est quelques uns à être sur les rails pour la traduction ;)

J'ai déjà commencé pour l'interface, mais je vous avoue qu'il y a quelques termes qui méritent plusieurs avis...

J'ouvrirai un fil de discussion ce soir avec ce qui est déjà fait pour avoir vos avis et arriver à faire une seule bonne traduction à plusieurs plutôt qu'en faire chacun une de son coté.

À suivre... ;)

About the French translation

Nickel, et bonne idée qu'on se retrouve tous (les traducteurs français) sur un thread pour peaufiner la traduction.

Heu... J'espère que l'un d'entre nous connaît TS4 STBL Editor, car ce n'est pas mon cas. ;-)

I am trying to do as many tutorials as I can so people can contribute. :)

I'm ready to do all the English - French translations you will need.  ;-)

THANKS !!!! :wub:

I see you add the translation package. I start the french translation if no one starded it yet ;)

merci pour avoir commencé la traduction francaise si jamais tu en a marre envoie moi les fichiers je continuerai  ;) (en fait j'allais la commencer :))

Thank you for have been started the french translation is even your bored of this send me the files i will continue ;)

turbodriver i'm a  french girl, if you need some help for translation i may could help you !  (i've seen some gamers ask it for you)

... About french translation...

Bon, je vois qu'on est quelques uns à être sur les rails pour la traduction ;)

J'ai déjà commencé pour l'interface, mais je vous avoue qu'il y a quelques termes qui méritent plusieurs avis...

J'ouvrirai un fil de discussion ce soir avec ce qui est déjà fait pour avoir vos avis et arriver à faire une seule bonne traduction à plusieurs plutôt qu'en faire chacun une de son coté.

À suivre... ;)

About the French translation

Nickel, et bonne idée qu'on se retrouve tous (les traducteurs français) sur un thread pour peaufiner la traduction.

Heu... J'espère que l'un d'entre nous connaît TS4 STBL Editor, car ce n'est pas mon cas. ;-)

moi j'utilise sims package editor c'est plutot simple

my script file didn't recognize, anyone can help? :(

Untitled.png

double check to make sure your scripts are enabled. i thought mine were but they weren't because of a patch. if that doesn't work then make sure your WickedMod is in one folder within the Mod folder. Not something like Mod/Script Mods/WickedWooHoo. It should be Mods/WickedWooHoo (or whatever the hell you named it). My game also didn't detect because I put it in too many folders.

Hi Jace! if you don't mind editing the package files of the CC you are using. You can download the Sims 4 Package Editor (S4PE) in there you can edit what categories an item can be used in. I do not have a working desktop PC.. when I get my new PC next week I will make a tutorial on how to change categories of items.

Praying someone will make a mod where players can edit the nude suit of a sim, that would save a ton of time having to edit all packages =p

Ooo I didnt know this. I will mess around with it and see, its a ton of cc being stripped.

Edit: Updated game to 1.20 along with cmar updated stuff everything working now no disappearing.

my script file didn't recognize, anyone can help? :(

Untitled.png

double check to make sure your scripts are enabled. i thought mine were but they weren't because of a patch. if that doesn't work then make sure your WickedMod is in one folder within the Mod folder. Not something like Mod/Script Mods/WickedWooHoo. It should be Mods/WickedWooHoo (or whatever the hell you named it). My game also didn't detect because I put it in too many folders.

i have enabled the script, and put the folder like your instruction but still didn't work. :(