WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

I don't feel like reading back so i'm just gonna ask: do you plan on adding a sex related job? A vanila-like prostitute, with some extra "interactions" with other sims when not working, or maybe a get to work-like brothel, with job quests like "fuck 3 people" or "get 3 people inti flirty mood"?

You could at least read the original topic post.

Yes.

Why can't you see the underwear through see-through outfits? Not that I'm complaining, it just doesn't realistically make sense and looks kinda silly when the character takes off their clothes and bam suddenly undies. I am curious about the way TS4 and WW handle clothes.

There are no layers of outfits. The only way to make underwear as a layer is by making special underwear CAS Parts and with the game still being updated, it's hard to be sure that it will stay working.

Why does my sim get's teleported outside the house after an animation is complete?

It depends on a lot of things. A common one is if the Sim is not allowed to be where that Sim was at.

Hi, Turbo.

Thank you for the great mod.

Some suggestion about exhibitionism. Now skill grows very fast and (more importantly) fully automatically. Player do not need to perform any special, exhibitionism related, actions (as "sexually admire" etc). Just shower, toilet ans sex - an any sim inevitabily becomes skilled exhibitionist with exhibionistic whims and desires. It seems slychtly unrealistic - not so many of humans (wich is washes, pisses, fucks and sometimes just naked) has a desire flash private parts in public.
Maybe you can reduce (or eliminate) the influence the common actions and increase impact skill-related? Or, as option, eliminate but just on first 1-2 levels os skill?

Hey!

The skill should mostly not grow from just being naked alone. I will look into it.

so sims that are not in your house hold can have sex without you asking them?

Not at your household.

i just downloaded this and it said my sex interactions have been turned off. why did this happen and how can i turn them back on?

Please try to understand what you're reading. Nothing was turned off.

Hey there, I'm absolutely delighted with this mod!

However, I have tried very, very high pregnancy chance (like, in the 80-100% range) levels and still have not had a sim get pregnant. I have been making them, er, get down to business absolutely every second they aren't eating, sleeping, or otherwise surviving. Is there an additional mod I need for the pregnancy aspect or is it just a glitch in the system? 

Furthermore, I love the idea of having a menu for BDSM and kinks, just as there are menus for anal, oral, etc. I would love more inclusion of kinks and what have you, and I know that some have already been made. For example, perhaps a branch of the Exhibition skill/interaction could be tying up a partner in public and asking or allowing other Sims to join and admire.

Anyway, thank you in advance and keep the sex "cummin'!" 

Hey!

Have you read how pregnancy works?

Hey there, I'm absolutely delighted with this mod!

However, I have tried very, very high pregnancy chance (like, in the 80-100% range) levels and still have not had a sim get pregnant. I have been making them, er, get down to business absolutely every second they aren't eating, sleeping, or otherwise surviving. Is there an additional mod I need for the pregnancy aspect or is it just a glitch in the system? 

Furthermore, I love the idea of having a menu for BDSM and kinks, just as there are menus for anal, oral, etc. I would love more inclusion of kinks and what have you, and I know that some have already been made. For example, perhaps a branch of the Exhibition skill/interaction could be tying up a partner in public and asking or allowing other Sims to join and admire.

Anyway, thank you in advance and keep the sex "cummin'!" 

Also not sure if you have checked in the CAS menu, but on the very top left corner is a little drop down arrow by the male/female sign. In that menu i believe for female sims is an option to choose if that sim can or cannot get pregnant. So other than checking your Wickedwhims menu, check that too. It might be that its set to not get pregnant. Just a thought :)

hey uh...game was working fine, but since the 1.30 update i decided to update all my mods just in case, including this one. i encountered the bug where you load a household and it kicks you back to the world chooser map menu thing. so i did some process of elimination and found it was this mod that was the issue. to verify i used a conflict detector and it gave me the error that this mod is a broken file. i tried redownloading in the hopes it was just some error in the file completion process but no go.

what can i do?

edit: [fixed] for some reason my game wasn't properly updated. i repaired the parenthood pack on origin and booted the game, then rescanned the mod files. it wasn't showing up broken in conflict detector anymore. so i guess while i updated it didn't fully pick that up (on the menu it also showed i didn't have parenthood at first, but the vers. did say 1.30)

Hey TURBO,

I have always been a bit confused with the gender prefernces but never actually paid much attention to it. But now with autonomy, it might cause me some issues.

You see, I want females to have sex with both females and males, meaning tha females can use both FF and FM animations ( I did make a strapon for a reason :D ).

But I want males to only have sex with females, and always take the male position in MFF etc animations. 

What combination of "gender preferences" and "gender recognition" should I use to achieve that? 

Hey TURBO,

I have always been a bit confused with the gender prefernces but never actually paid much attention to it. But now with autonomy, it might cause me some issues.

You see, I want females to have sex with both females and males, meaning tha females can use both FF and FM animations ( I did make a strapon for a reason :D ).

But I want males to only have sex with females, and always take the male position in MFF etc animations. 

What combination of "gender preferences" and "gender recognition" should I use to achieve that? 

Great question Azmodan and i wanna know that answer too ( watches for Turbo's reply) :)

Hey TURBO,

Great question Azmodan and i wanna know that answer too ( watches for Turbo's reply) :)

hey not turbo (obv lol) but..i found just ticking females as both and leaving males as-is does this. gender recognition i have set under identity. hope that helps? never had an issue with it, at least.

Hey TURBO,

hey not turbo (obv lol) but..i found just ticking females as both and leaving males as-is does this. gender recognition i have set under identity. hope that helps? never had an issue with it, at least.

With that settings, a female cannot select M/F animations with another female. 

Hey TURBO,

With that settings, a female cannot select M/F animations with another female. 

that's really strange, i've got a couple that does it? or you know what maybe i did switch the gender rec. to biological characteristics. i don't remember. will test now

Hey Turbo! Would it be possible to have an indicator in the Sim gender preference menu so when you click on a Sim and you set their gender preference the one you chose has a tick? With so many Sims sometimes is difficult to keep track of which ones has had their preference set and which ones haven't yet.

OK, Hi! So I use this mod only for gay things since im gay why would i use for anything else?  Ok so heres why im commenting, its highly annoying how my sims keep switching. Like in most animations the top would be getting fucked by the bottom. Is the next update going to fix that or is there a cheat i could use or do i just have to keep swapping their position??

well, you can edit your sims. one of them set it to female but body male and stand when use toilet. this will effectively set a sims that look male(including the lower body part) but set to female so in animation, that character will be the one being bang. 

I am sure my settings are out of whack somewhere.

Wicked Whims fires up...

Animations are working... 

Max skills...

Pregnancy set to 80%

Incest set to true, trying to get pregnant by my "Brooster" She has a dick. *They are twins*

Even tried screwing almost all the guys in game, still not pregnant.

It even stopped "try for a baby" from working, option is there. They do the woohoo in bed, but can't get pregnant with my SimSelf.

Wicked Whims fires up...

Max skills...

Pregnancy set to 80%

Incest set to true, trying to get pregnant by my "Brooster" She has a dick. *They are twins*

It even stopped "try for a baby" from working, option is there. They do the woohoo in bed, but can't get pregnant with my SimSelf.

My family of sims is more or less than yours. The parents love having sex with their "childs" (young adults) and they're married between each other... Bizarre, isn't it?

Wicked Whims fires up...

Max skills...

Pregnancy set to 80%

My family of sims is more or less than yours. The parents love having sex with their "childs" (young adults) and they're married between each other... Bizarre, isn't it?

I wouldn't say Bizarre, in some cultures it is totally acceptable, but is becoming less and less common these days.

Wicked Whims fires up...

Max skills...

Pregnancy set to 80%

I wouldn't say Bizarre, in some cultures it is totally acceptable, but is becoming less and less common these days.

Yeah, it might be possible. But, like you said... It is becoming something unusual nowadays

Will there ever be a wickedwhims animation loader? I enjoy all the new animations that come out but it takes a long time to go through and update every animation pack each month. Could there be or is there a download manager for them?

Thank you

Will there ever be a wickedwhims animation loader? I enjoy all the new animations that come out but it takes a long time to go through and update every animation pack each month. Could there be or is there a download manager for them?

Thank you

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Here are some fixes and improvements that happen at Patreon:

• Added Autonomy Question Dialog Settings
  • Made kissing transfer face cum to the partner's face
  • Made animations sorted by authors names
  • Improved teen sex limitations
  • Fixed notifications being displayed with delay
  • Fixed Sims not predicting future tasks as safe with current nudity level
  • Fixed underage Sims not reacting to sex or nudity
  • Fixed NPC Sims not being able to enter gender restricted rooms
  • Fixed possible math problems
  • Removed 'Safe Save' option

Hey TURBO,

Hey!

Gender Preference is not the same as Gender Settings.

Setting Gender Recognition for Males as Both will consider Males as both males and females, so any position of a male will be allowed for a female too. Once two females get at it, they will use these positions.

Gender Preference defines if two females will even decide to get into sex and that it more complicated because the game doesn't give Sims any gender preferences so the end up choosing the opposite of their gender. You can set the gender preference of any Sim yourself, but yeah, that would take a while. I can look into adding a command that would randomize gender preference of every Sim in the game, base on their families, relations, and some statistics from the real world. That could be fun.

Hey Turbo! Would it be possible to have an indicator in the Sim gender preference menu so when you click on a Sim and you set their gender preference the one you chose has a tick? With so many Sims sometimes is difficult to keep track of which ones has had their preference set and which ones haven't yet.

Hey!

Possibly yes.

OK, Hi! So I use this mod only for gay things since im gay why would i use for anything else?  Ok so heres why im commenting, its highly annoying how my sims keep switching. Like in most animations the top would be getting fucked by the bottom. Is the next update going to fix that or is there a cheat i could use or do i just have to keep swapping their position??

Hey!

There is no definition of top or bottom, there is no way to tell in most cases, especially for a computer. I will eventually get to adding a system that will remember spots of every single combination of Sims in every single animation to avoid swapping all the time, but that only solves the problem a little bit.

Thank you

It would be nice, but I doubt anybody will ever get to do something like that.

i have a few suggestions, but some may not be feasible. i figured I'd share them anyway.

shininess to genetalia during sex: especially with the penis. this adds the illusion that it's wet. right now it looks dry (obviously), and anyone who's ever tried to have sex try knows it's painful. XD i dunno if this can be implemented, but if it can, it should be considered.

actual male climax: when cumming outside, we should actually see the ejaculation. i know this is possible because it happens with a masturbation mirror i downloaded from... sexysims, i think? it surprised me. XD

resized male penis for males with feminine frame and/or settings to NOT use any penis through the mod so that other penises may be used.

change the suggestion "forced sex" to "rough sex:" rape is never okay, so instead leave it to rough sex for kinky couples, and leave it up to the imagination of the unhealthy mind to pretend whatever sick fantasies they want. the rest of us don't want to see it, not even the option for it. this is considered respectful toward ALL users of the mod.

the ability to disable individual animations instead of all animations by a certain creator. also cued animations like Andrew's pose player.

walls! the floor is clickable, but so should the walls. that way people could make animations for "pinned against a wall" sex or teasing, etc. it'd be neat to work against windows too.

more "sex reaction" choices: like some freak out when they see a couple having sex, and some cheer, which is funny as hell, but i feel it'd be hilarious to have one where a sim walking in on a couple just stands there staring with their jaw dropped. like deer-in-headlights style. XD

flushed face? spank marks? XD i actually made some spank redness as makeup, but like cum stains, i think both that and face flush could be used as an option.

"fucked silly" trait: the sim with this trait wants it fast and hard and is more satisfied when it is.

"sadist" and "masochist" traits: for sims that love BDSM. they could both be used at the same time for a sado-masochist sim.

a flirty animation where one sim comes up behind another and gropes their butt.

i know these are a lot, but that's what I've been thinking about recently. again, i don't know which ones are doable and which ones are not due to programming limitations, but consideration is really all i ask for. if something's not doable, i don't really need a reason for why not. XD

Guest Redabyss

i have a few suggestions, but some may not be feasible. i figured I'd share them anyway.

shininess to genetalia during sex: especially with the penis. this adds the illusion that it's wet. right now it looks dry (obviously), and anyone who's ever tried to have sex try knows it's painful. XD i dunno if this can be implemented, but if it can, it should be considered.

actual male climax: when cumming outside, we should actually see the ejaculation. i know this is possible because it happens with a masturbation mirror i downloaded from... sexysims, i think? it surprised me. XD

resized male penis for males with feminine frame and/or settings to NOT use any penis through the mod so that other penises may be used.

change the suggestion "forced sex" to "rough sex:" rape is never okay, so instead leave it to rough sex for kinky couples, and leave it up to the imagination of the unhealthy mind to pretend whatever sick fantasies they want. the rest of us don't want to see it, not even the option for it. this is considered respectful toward ALL users of the mod.

the ability to disable individual animations instead of all animations by a certain creator. also cued animations like Andrew's pose player.

walls! the floor is clickable, but so should the walls. that way people could make animations for "pinned against a wall" sex or teasing, etc. it'd be neat to work against windows too.

more "sex reaction" choices: like some freak out when they see a couple having sex, and some cheer, which is funny as hell, but i feel it'd be hilarious to have one where a sim walking in on a couple just stands there staring with their jaw dropped. like deer-in-headlights style. XD

flushed face? spank marks? XD i actually made some spank redness as makeup, but like cum stains, i think both that and face flush could be used as an option.

"fucked silly" trait: the sim with this trait wants it fast and hard and is more satisfied when it is.

"sadist" and "masochist" traits: for sims that love BDSM. they could both be used at the same time for a sado-masochist sim.

i know these are a lot, but that's what I've been thinking about recently. again, i don't know which ones are doable and which ones are not due to programming limitations, but consideration is really all i ask for. if something's not doable, i don't really need a reason for why not. XD

1) Actually I gave a look to the guy's file via s4pe just yesterday, having the same idea, and... I didn't find ANYTHING that tells how to add that effect. I thought it was an event inserted in one of the animations, but... nothing, just sounds. He's the only guy who knows how to implement such thing.

2) We discussed the issue privately but we didn't talk about the names of animations. I understand the reasons, but I believe this is something up to the sensibility of animators.

3) You should suggest this to animators, instead of to TURBODRIVER. He has nothing to do with animations :)

Vous avez un problème? Ce n'est pas l'endroit pour poster à propos de ça! Lisez comment obtenir de l'aide dans le sujet principal du sujet!

Cochez la case « WickedWhims Centre d' aide sujet » pour en savoir plus!

Voici quelques corrections et améliorations qui se produisent à Patreon:

• Paramètres de boîte de dialogue d'autonomie ajoutée
  • Fabriqué embrassant le visage de transfert face au visage du partenaire
  • Animations faites triées par noms d'auteurs
  • Amélioration des limites sexuelles chez les adolescents
  • Les notifications corrigées sont affichées avec retard
  • Les Sims fixes ne prévoient pas de tâches futures aussi sûres avec le niveau actuel de nudité
  • Correction de mineurs Sims ne réagissant pas au sexe ou à la nudité
  • Les NPC Sims fixes ne peuvent pas entrer dans des salles restreintes par sexe
  • Correction des problèmes de mathématiques possibles
  • Option de sauvegarde sécurisée supprimée

Hey TURBO,

J'ai toujours été un peu confus avec les préférences de genre mais je n'ai jamais vraiment accordé beaucoup d'attention à cela. Mais maintenant, avec autonomie, cela pourrait me causer des problèmes.

Vous voyez, je veux que les femmes aient des relations sexuelles avec les femmes et les mâles, ce qui signifie que les femelles peuvent utiliser les animations FF et FM (j'ai fait une strap pour une raison :D).

Mais je veux que les hommes ne font que des relations sexuelles avec des femmes et prennent toujours la position masculine dans les animations du MFF, etc. 

Quelle combinaison de «préférences de genre» et de «reconnaissance de genre» dois-je utiliser pour y parvenir? 

Hey!

La préférence de genre n'est pas la même que les paramètres de genre.

Définir la reconnaissance de genre pour les hommes comme les deux considéreront les hommes comme des hommes et des femmes, de sorte que toute position d'un homme sera autorisée pour une femme aussi. Une fois que deux femelles y arriveront, elles utiliseront ces positions.

Préférence sexospécifique définit si deux femelles décideront même d'entrer dans le sexe et que cela est plus compliqué car le jeu ne donne pas aux Sims toutes les préférences de genre afin de finir par choisir le contraire de leur genre. Vous pouvez définir la préférence de genre de tout Sim, mais oui, cela prendrait un certain temps. Je peux envisager d'ajouter une commande qui aléatoirement les préférences de genre de chaque Sim dans le jeu, en fonction de leur famille, de leurs relations et de certaines statistiques du monde réel. Cela pourrait être amusant.

Hey Turbo! Est-il possible d'avoir un indicateur dans le menu de préférences de genre Sim, alors lorsque vous cliquez sur un Sim et que vous définissez leur préférence de genre, celui que vous avez choisi a-t-il une coche? Avec tant de Sims, il est parfois difficile de garder une trace de ceux qui ont préféré et ceux qui ne l'ont pas encore.

Hey!

Probablement oui.

OK, salut! Donc, j'utilise ce mod uniquement pour les choses homosexuelles, car je suis gay, pourquoi utiliser pour autre chose?  Ok, alors, pourquoi est-ce que je commentais, c'est très ennuyant comment mes sims continuent de changer. Comme dans la plupart des animations, le sommet serait baiser par le bas. La prochaine mise à jour va-t-elle corriger cela ou est-ce qu'il y a une triche que je pourrais utiliser ou que je dois simplement continuer à échanger leur position?

Hey!

Il n'y a pas de définition de haut ou de bas, il n'y a aucun moyen de le dire dans la plupart des cas, en particulier pour un ordinateur. Je vais éventuellement ajouter à un système qui se souviendra des points de chaque combinaison de Sims dans chaque animation afin d'éviter tout échange, mais cela ne résout que le problème.

Y aura-t-il jamais un chargeur d'animation wickedwhims? J'apprécie toutes les nouvelles animations qui sortent, mais il faut beaucoup de temps pour passer à jour et mettre à jour chaque pack d'animation chaque mois. Pourrait-il y avoir ou y-a-t-il un gestionnaire de téléchargement pour eux?

Je vous remercie

Ce serait bien, mais je doute que quelqu'un puisse faire quelque chose comme ça.

Hello I did not understand well since the last two MaJs now can the sims do sex on its own? Because I do not see any do it I always have to tell him to do it I have to modify something in the parameters?

On 6/19/2017 at 12:07 AM, Reitanna said:

Any visual details are problematic to add so they won't appear often or soon.

Ejaculation effects are possible and I explained them plenty of times here. Nobody seems to want to do it.

What other penises? Ones that are not compatible with WickedWhims? But they won't work.

There is no way to disable all animations of a specific author other than removing their packages, you can only disable specific animations.

No way to use walls, only windows. Someone can make an invisible painting that would do the work too.

Reactions require really specific circumstances to define what will happen, without having a clear indication when a specific reaction should happen, it won't exist.

Really specific functions (BDSM, grabbing butts) in the mod won't happen too often. There are still many more "major" features to implement.

Thanks for the suggestions. :)

On 6/19/2017 at 6:51 AM, Redabyss said:

1) Actually I gave a look to the guy's file via s4pe just yesterday, having the same idea, and... I didn't find ANYTHING that tells how to add that effect. I thought it was an event inserted in one of the animations, but... nothing, just sounds. He's the only guy who knows how to implement such thing.

Mike and Me talked with Cmar about this and the most recent S4PE version allows to add effects to animations. You can do it, just like adding sounds.

On 6/19/2017 at 12:45 PM, delfranny said:

Hello I did not understand well since the last two MaJs now can the sims do sex on its own? Because I do not see any do it I always have to tell him to do it I have to modify something in the parameters?

Hey! Sex Autonomy is not yet finished, so no.

Edited by TURBODRIVER
Guest Redabyss

Oh that's cool! What do I have to imput then? :D

I haven't tested it to know how everything works. Just open up the animations in S4PE and see how events are set. There are plenty of effects to pick from.

The version you mean is version 5 of s4pe, correct?