WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

I will be looking into the frequency of exhibitionism autonomy.

I wasn't actually asking you to add it, just asked if it already existed or not, if not well ok I can live without it. If I'm the only pleb whose asking for this well feck it dude, just forget it. Thanks anyway :)

I am not adding a setting for it, Mr. Pleb, I just changed things around to make it less frequent, that's all.

Hello, I have a few questions.

• Keeping undressed outfit when going outside

Is there a setting to make sims dress up and limit exhibitionism when going outside?

and

Does high level exhibitionism skill make sims not be embarrassed when entering an already occupied bathroom?

Hey!

Player Sims require you to dress them up if they have high enough exhibitionism level (unless they don't). NPC Sims will dress up on their own no matter the level.

Yes, high exhibitionism avoids Sims embarrassing from seeing other Sims in private situations.

Is there a way to make relationships increase while having sex?

And what does the sex skill increases do?

It increases after sex.

Sex skill affects the satisfaction moodlets after sex.

autonomy for LL ?  waiting for a long time for this... :(

LL is for ready (or mostly ready) releases and autonomy is not yet ready.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Hi Turbo. I have a question. :)

Will sex autonomy also create flirting from other sims? Like for example i was invited to the bar in my last play of Sims4. My Chloe went and sat at the bar to celebrate her recent promotion with her other female friend. Then a bunch of other sims, mostly guys came into the bar. Now it seems the game has some clean autonomy as conversations began to occur between Chloe and some of them, even without my doing which i always love. But i was thinking, " wouldn't it be cool if some people actively cheesily and sexually flirted with Chloe?" like one-liner proper flirts, chatting me up that i could then either react to positively and flirt back or try to negatively react, turn them down. Some guys might accept that and leave me alone, others might just be really pushy or cheeky and keep flirting, not directly asking for sex but trying to be sexily cool and charming etc. And not so much that EVERY sim is trying it on and some randomness would be great, but just a feeling that Chloe is attractive and does get approached. 

It will be cool that once sex autonomy is implemented in the game that people approach you directly for actual sex, but even just flirting is cool. Obviously  this can then lead to sex.

Some might say " well arent they the same thing?" My answer is no. In reality people at bars and clubs flirt and hope that if there is a click that it later leads to something sexual, but people dont always just ask for sex straight away LOL.

Hey!

Random Sims don't ask other random Sims for sex, they only ask if the answer is 100% positive. I am still figuring out how autonomy should trigger for Sims and flirty conversations should be one of the triggers.

Is this affected by the "Allways Accept" option? 

Always Accept setting does not affect NPC Sims, but a high-level sex autonomy setting will work really similar.

CoffeyN7, on 08 Jun 2017 - 2:25 PM, said:snapback.png

I download the new version and its completely screwed my gui interface and i could not click on my sim at all and the game took ages to load, took these files out games way ok, god knows, i even cleared the caches, removed the old version, obviously something wrong, yes my game is up to date to.

I see no reply, well all i can say tried again and this mod screws my game up wicked, take it out and its fine, no other mods used so obviously this is to blame, previous version worked fine.

I download the new version and its completely screwed my gui interface and i could not click on my sim at all and the game took ages to load, took these files out games way ok, god knows, i even cleared the caches, removed the old version, obviously something wrong, yes my game is up to date to.

I see no reply, well all i can say tried again and this mod screws my game up wicked, take it out and its fine, no other mods used so obviously this is to blame, previous version worked fine.

WW works fine.

it could be a corrupted save?

try this-make a clean save & repair your game.

:)

I am not adding a setting for it, Mr. Pleb, I just changed things around to make it less frequent, that's all.

Well thanks then :D if possible I would suggest to make it optionnal (if possible, once again), because I don't really like to spend hours on my sims different clothing sets just to see them naked all the time, but some other people might like it, I don't know.

This could have been a reason for me to look into the game mods, as I heard that it's actually possible to modify existing mods. 'Think I'll look into it anyway. Just for science. :)

It was working great and then this happened!

So I located that file and it reads this: 

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9722ad4100af23d159403f03</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-13 15:55:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2687</categoryid><desyncid>9722ad4100af23d159403f03</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during SI.cancel  running [Proxy]hottub_TryForBaby:1997 on , cancel_reason_msg is Conditional Action: Exit Naturally: (ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget!) Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\global_manager.py", line 35, in _wickedwoohoo_zone_game_update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 234, in _run   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_conditions.py", line 57, in _satisfy   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 84, in _on_condition_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 123, in _condition_group_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5469, in _conditional_action_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4265, in cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4035, in _cancel_eventually   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1419, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4187, in _cancel   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\main\exception_files_watcher.py", line 18, in _wickedwoohoo_exception_logger   File ".\mc_utils.py", line 110, in _wrapper_function   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4120, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3941, in _try_exit_via_cancel_aop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3891, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3860, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2687, in get_participant ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget! </desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9722ad4100af23d159403f03</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-13 15:55:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2687</categoryid><desyncid>9722ad4100af23d159403f03</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception thrown while tearing down an interaction: (ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget!) Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\global_manager.py", line 35, in _wickedwoohoo_zone_game_update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 234, in _run   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_conditions.py", line 57, in _satisfy   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 84, in _on_condition_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 123, in _condition_group_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5469, in _conditional_action_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4265, in cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4035, in _cancel_eventually   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1419, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4196, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 245, in reset   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 298, in trigger_reset   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 416, in start_processing   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 440, in _process   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 538, in _process_one_record   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 87, in trigger_hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 546, in hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 617, in _stop_element_tree   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 400, in _hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5417, in perform_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 120, in __exit__   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4120, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3941, in _try_exit_via_cancel_aop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3891, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3860, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2687, in get_participant ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget! During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5370, in perform_gen GeneratorExit During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5417, in perform_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3725, in kill   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3891, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3860, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2687, in get_participant ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget! </desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9722ad4100af23d159403f03</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-13 15:55:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2687</categoryid><desyncid>9722ad4100af23d159403f03</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during SI.cancel  running hottub_TryForBaby:1992 on , cancel_reason_msg is Propagating social cancelation pending deferred cancel from running: (ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget!) Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\global_manager.py", line 35, in _wickedwoohoo_zone_game_update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 234, in _run   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_conditions.py", line 57, in _satisfy   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 84, in _on_condition_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 123, in _condition_group_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5469, in _conditional_action_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4265, in cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4035, in _cancel_eventually   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1419, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4196, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 245, in reset   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 298, in trigger_reset   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 416, in start_processing   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 440, in _process   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 538, in _process_one_record   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 87, in trigger_hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 546, in hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 617, in _stop_element_tree   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 400, in _hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1570, in run_transitions   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1229, in shutdown   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1250, in cancel_incompatible_sis_given_final_posture_states   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3113, in evaluate_si_state_and_cancel_incompatible   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4265, in cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4035, in _cancel_eventually   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1443, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4265, in cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4035, in _cancel_eventually   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1419, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4187, in _cancel   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\main\exception_files_watcher.py", line 18, in _wickedwoohoo_exception_logger   File ".\mc_utils.py", line 110, in _wrapper_function   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4120, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3941, in _try_exit_via_cancel_aop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3891, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3860, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2687, in get_participant ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget! During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1466, in run_transitions GeneratorExit During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4120, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3941, in _try_exit_via_cancel_aop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3891, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3860, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2687, in get_participant ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget! </desyncdata></report>
</root>

and then this one as well :(  <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>657156110ab70c9459400bdd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-13 13:54:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2687</categoryid><desyncid>657156110ab70c9459400bdd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during SI.cancel  running [Proxy]hottub_TryForBaby:28349 on , cancel_reason_msg is Conditional Action: Exit Naturally: (ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget!) Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\global_manager.py", line 35, in _wickedwoohoo_zone_game_update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 234, in _run   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_conditions.py", line 57, in _satisfy   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 84, in _on_condition_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 123, in _condition_group_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5469, in _conditional_action_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4265, in cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4035, in _cancel_eventually   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1419, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4187, in _cancel   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\main\exception_files_watcher.py", line 18, in _wickedwoohoo_exception_logger   File ".\mc_utils.py", line 110, in _wrapper_function   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4120, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3941, in _try_exit_via_cancel_aop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3891, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3860, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2687, in get_participant ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget! </desyncdata></report>

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>657156110ab70c9459400bdd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-13 13:54:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2687</categoryid><desyncid>657156110ab70c9459400bdd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception thrown while tearing down an interaction: (ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget!) Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\global_manager.py", line 35, in _wickedwoohoo_zone_game_update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 234, in _run   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_conditions.py", line 57, in _satisfy   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 84, in _on_condition_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 123, in _condition_group_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5469, in _conditional_action_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4265, in cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4035, in _cancel_eventually   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1419, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4196, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 245, in reset   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 298, in trigger_reset   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 416, in start_processing   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 440, in _process   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 538, in _process_one_record   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 87, in trigger_hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 546, in hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 617, in _stop_element_tree   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 400, in _hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5417, in perform_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 120, in __exit__   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4120, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3941, in _try_exit_via_cancel_aop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3891, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3860, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2687, in get_participant ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget! During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5370, in perform_gen GeneratorExit During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5417, in perform_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3725, in kill   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3891, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3860, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2687, in get_participant ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget! </desyncdata></report>

</root>

and then this one as well :(  <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>657156110ab70c9459400bdd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-13 13:54:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2687</categoryid><desyncid>657156110ab70c9459400bdd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during SI.cancel  running [Proxy]hottub_TryForBaby:28349 on , cancel_reason_msg is Conditional Action: Exit Naturally: (ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget!) Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\global_manager.py", line 35, in _wickedwoohoo_zone_game_update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 234, in _run   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_conditions.py", line 57, in _satisfy   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 84, in _on_condition_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 123, in _condition_group_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5469, in _conditional_action_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4265, in cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4035, in _cancel_eventually   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1419, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4187, in _cancel   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\main\exception_files_watcher.py", line 18, in _wickedwoohoo_exception_logger   File ".\mc_utils.py", line 110, in _wrapper_function   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4120, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3941, in _try_exit_via_cancel_aop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3891, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3860, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2687, in get_participant ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget! </desyncdata></report>

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>657156110ab70c9459400bdd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-13 13:54:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2687</categoryid><desyncid>657156110ab70c9459400bdd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception thrown while tearing down an interaction: (ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget!) Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\global_manager.py", line 35, in _wickedwoohoo_zone_game_update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 234, in _run   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_conditions.py", line 57, in _satisfy   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 84, in _on_condition_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\exit_condition_manager.py", line 123, in _condition_group_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5469, in _conditional_action_satisfied_callback   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4265, in cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4035, in _cancel_eventually   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1419, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4196, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 245, in reset   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 298, in trigger_reset   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 416, in start_processing   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 440, in _process   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 538, in _process_one_record   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 87, in trigger_hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 546, in hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 617, in _stop_element_tree   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 400, in _hard_stop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5417, in perform_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 120, in __exit__   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4120, in _cancel   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3941, in _try_exit_via_cancel_aop   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3891, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3860, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2687, in get_participant ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget! During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5370, in perform_gen GeneratorExit During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5417, in perform_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3725, in kill   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3891, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3860, in _get_cancel_replacement_aops_contexts_postures   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2687, in get_participant ValueError: Too many participants returned for ParticipantType.OtherSimsInteractingWithTarget! </desyncdata></report>

</root>

post-1954125-0-11238600-1497384235_thumb.png

LoversLab release may fix some issues people had with the missing interface:

• Fixed teen Sims not being able to invite on date older Sims via phone
  • Fixed CAS parts file generation

Further improvements to sex autonomy are being done on Patreon. With a bunch of fixes. Here's the changelog:

• Added sex autonomy trigger from romance related chatter
  • Added question dialog when NPC Sim wants to ask for sex a player Sim
  • Added notification after Sim got possibly pregnant
  • Made pregnancy occur after 5-10 seconds (instead of 15-25 seconds)
  • Made NPC Sims switch sex animations depending on the sex interaction duration (longer sex, longer animations)
  • Made the 'Invite to Stay the Night' interaction allowed for multiple Sims at once
  • Made exhibitionism autonomy less frequent
  • Fixed some romance interactions missing on adult Sims
  • Fixed sex autonomy not respecting the autonomy game setting

I'll go to the dresser to change my Sim's underwear.
Some of the outfits I want underwear for, but others I don't.
But any time I remove the underwear, it reverts back to the standard white.
What does this mean, and what can I do to prevent the outfit from using underwear?

There is no option to not have underwear for specific outfits. You either have underwear for all of them or for none of them.

I know I could change the option to always accept but would you make an trait for the trait shop like your cumslut and incest traits. that if my Sim has that trait no one can refuse her.

MOD SUGGESTIONS:
 Im not sure if youll see this or even if youre still taking suggestions but i love your work and am an avad supporter. Would it be possible to designate certain sims to always accept sex? Is this a feature? Im trying to implement prostitution or a brothel into my game. even a offer money for sex option within wicked whims would be awesome.

I will be making something like that as a trait, yes.

I have Sims 4 version 1.30.105.1210. Do I just have to wait until WW gets an update or is there anything else I can do?

The mod is updated, but I don't know about it working on Mac OS because I don't have a way to test it. I don't see how the Mac version would be different in any way, so, for now, I can't do anything.

Well thanks then :D if possible I would suggest to make it optionnal (if possible, once again), because I don't really like to spend hours on my sims different clothing sets just to see them naked all the time, but some other people might like it, I don't know.

This could have been a reason for me to look into the game mods, as I heard that it's actually possible to modify existing mods. 'Think I'll look into it anyway. Just for science. :)

You can just disable exhibitionism autonomy in settings.

Is there a way to save my settings? There's a lot of animations that I don't use and I uncheck those. But often my settings reset and I don't want to uncheck/change things everytime.

Settings are saved per family. Only removing WW save files would cause them to reset.

my sims just cant undress completely. the pink ugly bra is always there.

i have try multiple body mod.

the only way i found it work(for a while) it to recreate new character then the complete undress work for a while but once sex started, the pink bra is there. even bath cannot get naked anymore.

my sims just cant undress completely. the pink ugly bra is always there.

i have try multiple body mod.

the only way i found it work(for a while) it to recreate new character then the complete undress work for a while but once sex started, the pink bra is there. even bath cannot get naked anymore.

make sure that you have TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package

I don't feel like reading back so i'm just gonna ask: do you plan on adding a sex related job? A vanila-like prostitute, with some extra "interactions" with other sims when not working, or maybe a get to work-like brothel, with job quests like "fuck 3 people" or "get 3 people inti flirty mood"?

Hi, Turbo.

Thank you for the great mod.

Some suggestion about exhibitionism. Now skill grows very fast and (more importantly) fully automatically. Player do not need to perform any special, exhibitionism related, actions (as "sexually admire" etc). Just shower, toilet ans sex - an any sim inevitabily becomes skilled exhibitionist with exhibionistic whims and desires. It seems slychtly unrealistic - not so many of humans (wich is washes, pisses, fucks and sometimes just naked) has a desire flash private parts in public.

Maybe you can reduce (or eliminate) the influence the common actions and increase impact skill-related? Or, as option, eliminate but just on first 1-2 levels os skill?

Hey there, I'm absolutely delighted with this mod!

However, I have tried very, very high pregnancy chance (like, in the 80-100% range) levels and still have not had a sim get pregnant. I have been making them, er, get down to business absolutely every second they aren't eating, sleeping, or otherwise surviving. Is there an additional mod I need for the pregnancy aspect or is it just a glitch in the system? 

Furthermore, I love the idea of having a menu for BDSM and kinks, just as there are menus for anal, oral, etc. I would love more inclusion of kinks and what have you, and I know that some have already been made. For example, perhaps a branch of the Exhibition skill/interaction could be tying up a partner in public and asking or allowing other Sims to join and admire. Would also enjoy animations that are enabled by clicking on stairs or walls (any animators out there, hit me up!)

Anyway, thank you in advance and keep the sex "cummin'!" 

been using these mods for so long and man i have enjoyed the shit out of them i was able to make the pornstars i wanted. just as far as that goes i have been waiting for this mod update to come out now that i have it its not working...it cant find my electronic arts folder even tho its there. has anyone been having the same issue or is it just me? looking for hits or solutions. thanks