WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I'm having the same problem a lot of people are having where IF I get past the town screen, I can't click on anything. I've had wicked whims installed before and I've installed it correctly. I tried doing a Clean Save twice. Does anyone know what's wrong with it?

have you any other mods in your folder?

I'm having the same problem a lot of people are having where IF I get past the town screen, I can't click on anything. I've had wicked whims installed before and I've installed it correctly. I tried doing a Clean Save twice. Does anyone know what's wrong with it?

Just hairs. It works fine with just those. But as soon as I put the WW mods in there it stops working.

Just hairs. It works fine with just those. But as soon as I put the WW mods in there it stops working.

take everything but WW out & try it, honestly it will be a broken or out of date CC.

i have over 2000 mods mostly CC & with the parenthood update i had to take loads out because i was having problems.

its just a process of elimination man, my game runs ok now.

try with just WW in & let me know whats what yea. 

so i have had no real issues with this mod in fact it generally works fantastic but it keeps throwing script errors non stop for me. its not teribly worrying or anything as its never crashed or lagged my game but its mildly annoying. i only have this and mcc as far as script mods go is this some other issue? or maybe its because of multiple animation installs at the same time the instructions weren't very clear as to weather or not you could use more than one set i have tried with and with out multiple but some times its there sometimes its not any ideas? thanks for the awesome mod.

Hello guys, I was wondering if you could give me any suggestion. Does anyone know if there's a bed for three people? :P (ok, poliamorous relationships are filling my mind lately haha).

On the other hand -off topic-, does anyone know if I can adopt my partner's child? I've seen there's an option called "adopt as care dependent" but it's not a real adoption. Thanks in advance for any suggestion you can provide me! Btw, Turbodriver, you're a God :)

A 3 people bed would be so awesome plz if someone knows it let us know WE NEED IT!

If you adopt as care dependent you get all the parenthood pack options (like hugging disciplining and the childrens ask stupid stuff sometimes).

The game doesn't officialy recognize your sims as  the father but you act like one basically.

Uriel1987, thank you so much for your reply and explaining me the whole care dependent thing. It would be awesome a bed like that, if I find one I will let you know asap. Thanks again!!

Hi there, thank you Turbo for making this mod - it's fantastic.

One problem - after getting the newest update, my Sim (who has maxed out on the sex skill) keeps getting those 'unsatisfying sex' 'that sex was not so good' moodlets. I was wondering whether it was due to the update or due to the fact that my Sim has maxed out on the skill.

Thanks!

oh autonomy is coming nice, thanks for the update

I'm giving it a full test run today. So far, from the very limited play I've had with the autonomy component, I've had one person approach my sim and ask for sex.

The plan is to take him to the all-male gym in Forgotten Hollow - vampires no longer live there, I turned it into a new community district - and see if I can get a full on orgy happening.

hey turbo maybe a small idea for a far,far future. how about splitting the sex skill into handjob,oral,feet,vaginal and anal skill with some moodlets related to those, lets say a Sim with no anal skill will get an uncomfortable moodlet because he/she is not trained to get it in the ass

oh autonomy is coming nice, thanks for the update

I'm giving it a full test run today. So far, from the very limited play I've had with the autonomy component, I've had one person approach my sim and ask for sex.

The plan is to take him to the all-male gym in Forgotten Hollow - vampires no longer live there, I turned it into a new community district - and see if I can get a full on orgy happening.

oh they ask? I thought the sims just get it on lol. sounds fun

I have DL WW and nothing :(  i have unzipped it and everything but still not showing up in my game.  I tried several times and it never shows.   Not sure what is going on why it isn't showing up.  :(

Make sure it's not too many folders deep. TS4 has a problem recognizing script mods if they're more than one folder deep in the Mods folder.

For example:

"Mods/ScriptModFolder" is okay.

So is "Mods/Packages".

"Mods/Packages/ScriptModFolder" or more is not.

I have DL WW and nothing :(  i have unzipped it and everything but still not showing up in my game.  I tried several times and it never shows.   Not sure what is going on why it isn't showing up.  :(

Do you have your game options set correctly? You need to have script mods and cc enabled in your game. 

Double check that first, then let us know :)

Yes i do i have everything checked that i need to have checked. 

Help! When I start up my sims, it doesn't let me play! It says wicked whims is running, but I can't click on anything. Everything else runs but I can't click on anything or see my sims status bar, I also can't see my avatar face in the bottom right corner. The whole bar doesn't work.

Help! When I start up my sims, it doesn't let me play! It says wicked whims is running, but I can't click on anything. Everything else runs but I can't click on anything or see my sims status bar, I also can't see my avatar face in the bottom right corner. The whole bar doesn't work I can't even switch sims or anything.

Help! When I start up my sims, it doesn't let me play! It says wicked whims is running, but I can't click on anything. Everything else runs but I can't click on anything or see my sims status bar, I also can't see my avatar face in the bottom right corner. The whole bar doesn't work I can't even switch sims or anything.

I download the new version and its completely screwed my gui interface and i could not click on my sim at all and the game took ages to load, took these files out games way ok, god knows, i even cleared the caches, removed the old version, obviously something wrong, yes my game is up to date to.

I'm having the same problem!

I download the new version and its completely screwed my gui interface and i could not click on my sim at all and the game took ages to load, took these files out games way ok, god knows, i even cleared the caches, removed the old version, obviously something wrong, yes my game is up to date to.

Hi Turbo,

Happy Saturday!

I found out the cause of an exception I was getting and it was an outdated mod for nude massage, sauna and spa,

The one I updated it with was this

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175716

Does your mod handle this too rendering this unnecessary for me to have?

Thanks for the update! :)

MCCC handles that also. :)

Thanks for your reply :)

I've never used that and probably won't, I'm quite happy with the setup I got and I'm completely (crosses fingers) exception free, it's just a niggling curiosity is all :)

Just caught my attention as sometimes Sims are staying naked after bathing/showering and wondered if it's a cc/script issue or a maxis one :lol:

It's possible and it's pretty easy to do, but you have to direct this to the animators. They need to add effect events to their climax animations with S4PE. There are no tutorials for it, but I might make one eventually.

Ok, thanks for the response! That's surprising to me though. I would think that at least someone would have done this already if it's not all that hard to do.