WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hello guys, I was wondering if you could give me any suggestion. Does anyone know if there's a bed for three people? :P (ok, poliamorous relationships are filling my mind lately haha).
On the other hand -off topic-, does anyone know if I can adopt my partner's child? I've seen there's an option called "adopt as care dependent" but it's not a real adoption. Thanks in advance for any suggestion you can provide me! Btw, Turbodriver, you're a God :)

Hello guys, I was wondering if you could give me any suggestion. Does anyone know if there's a bed for three people? :P (ok, poliamorous relationships are filling my mind lately haha).

On the other hand -off topic-, does anyone know if I can adopt my partner's child? I've seen there's an option called "adopt as care dependent" but it's not a real adoption. Thanks in advance for any suggestion you can provide me! Btw, Turbodriver, you're a God :)

A 3 people bed would be so awesome plz if someone knows it let us know WE NEED IT!

If you adopt as care dependent you get all the parenthood pack options (like hugging disciplining and the childrens ask stupid stuff sometimes).

The game doesn't officialy recognize your sims as  the father but you act like one basically.

i also have that setup but one extra thing i have is [bB][Female]Top.package ,i guess that must have been conflicting with Lumia DR mesh? though the nude npcs looked fine but yes almost all npc was using same nude skin(but i thought that was the way the game works right?) or can they have different vaginas? o.o

anyways thanks for the setup.

Could you also share your male setup?

My male setup is still kind of lacking. Needs a better texture, I like the model but it needs some body hair for

realism. This is what I got. Tried to get something going with LunarEclipse's models but it just got confusing

for me which were for male or female. If anyone knows of a good realistic texture that fits I'd be appreciative 

as well. With this your feet and upper torso are set. 

*BBMaleBottomHard 

*BBMaleBottomSoft

*BBMaleSkinAsTattoos

*BBMaleSkinDefaultOverlays

*BBSkintones

*UN_MuscularTopLOverride

*UN_NipplesDetail

*UNerd_DetailedFeetDR

To set up the dick you go in game and click the character, go to WW settings and penis settings and set up

which model you prefer for soft and hard, the basic or BB. For female options you go in character creation

up to the head and the top option in the menu on the right has skin settings and body shapes, you'll find the

nipple adjustments and vagina adjustments in there. There is also an option to give your female characters

tanlines down in the body settings, just look around for nudity with wrenches in the top left corner. That is

what I was referring to, as it stands with Wild Guy there are a lot of customization options but you'd have to

go character to character in editor to change them, would be great if there was a script that randomized that

among the NPCs for you. 

You could try these-

*Kijiko Skin Overhaul Body. or *Kijiko Skin Tone02 non default.

for body hair i use *LUUMIA BodyHair5 ALL.package.

:)

I plan on making my own custom animations and was wondering if anyone knew what the current better sex animators use to do so? Sims 4 Studio or Pose Player?

You'll need blender to create and Sims 4 Studio to export,

Pose player is a mod used in game to display poses,

Also animations if you choose but most choose wicked whims as the pose player won't give you all treats that WW comes packed with ;)

Good luck!

Guest Redabyss

I plan on making my own custom animations and was wondering if anyone knew what the current better sex animators use to do so? Sims 4 Studio or Pose Player?

I highly recommend you to read the tutorials, as you seem quite confused XD

Blender is the tool you'll use to create animations.

Sims4Studio is the tool you'll use to prepare packages.

Hi, first off, thanks for the mods! I found some penis bottoms I really like and I wanna know where I get the ID from them to put into the ww_cas_parts.json. I'd like to know if there's a program or console cheat I need to get the information. I've been looking all through Sims 4 Studio but I can't find an ID that matches the ones used in your file. Any help will be appreciated, thanks! :heart: :heart:

I'm a bit scared about the " 'Script Mods Allowed' settings." option

I used all mods so far without having to enable it. Why does Whiced Whims need it?

Can I still save my game while using the mod? Is there any risk to corrupt the save files?

WW is a script mod.

You can always make a clean save by taking out your mod folder.

read the mod description before downloading any mods.

have fun & happy simin.  :)

Thank you again TD for the latest update, you are awesome!  :heart:  :)

Thanks for answering.

Can you explain how do I make a clean save?

All I did is copy paste my save file in another folder so far.

And for some reason I don't understand I have a new folder in saves named WickedWoohooMod with different stuff is it normal? what's the point of this folder?

My male setup is still kind of lacking. Needs a better texture, I like the model but it needs some body hair for

realism. This is what I got. Tried to get something going with LunarEclipse's models but it just got confusing

for me which were for male or female. If anyone knows of a good realistic texture that fits I'd be appreciative 

as well. With this your feet and upper torso are set. 

*BBMaleBottomHard 

*BBMaleBottomSoft

*BBMaleSkinAsTattoos

*BBMaleSkinDefaultOverlays

*BBSkintones

*UN_MuscularTopLOverride

*UN_NipplesDetail

*UNerd_DetailedFeetDR

To set up the dick you go in game and click the character, go to WW settings and penis settings and set up

which model you prefer for soft and hard, the basic or BB. For female options you go in character creation

up to the head and the top option in the menu on the right has skin settings and body shapes, you'll find the

nipple adjustments and vagina adjustments in there. There is also an option to give your female characters

tanlines down in the body settings, just look around for nudity with wrenches in the top left corner. That is

what I was referring to, as it stands with Wild Guy there are a lot of customization options but you'd have to

go character to character in editor to change them, would be great if there was a script that randomized that

among the NPCs for you. 

You could try these-

*Kijiko Skin Overhaul Body. or *Kijiko Skin Tone02 non default.

for body hair i use *LUUMIA BodyHair5 ALL.package.

:)

Thanks for the helps =]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

hello,i am new to this sims modding, sorry about noob questions ;)

i have installed WW correctly i think along with some animations and nude body(though this is still confusing about how multiple body types can be used and which skin overwrites which)

in game i can see the wicked menu when i click on any empty floor or on my sims char and can initiate sex correctly provided i have other npc nearby(i have enabled always yes sex option)

but i also have MC command center mod which has its own version of wohoo settings i guess. I also enabled an option there which enables my sim to wohoo any npc at home but the problem is when i click on wohoo from the normal npc way(clicking on said npc>romance>wohoo) they walk over to bed and go under the bed sheet and do it the old sims way.

so my question is

1. does WW mod the way default wohoo is done?? or add its own version of wohoo interaction??

2. if it adds its own version of wohoo interaction,does it affect relationship status the same way as normal wohoo??

3. is there any way to replace the default old under bedsheet wohoo with new WW wohoo animations?

Hey!

WW doesn't alter default game woohoo in any way.

WW sex affects a lot of things, including relationship, not exactly in the same way.

There is no need to replace anything, just use WW sex instead.

I'm still enjoying the mod and I'm not having any problems with it. But I do have this ONE lingering question, and I would imagine that it's been asked before, but I can't find the answer at the moment. Are there any plans to make the penis actually shoot cum during a climax instead of just having it magically end up on the receiving Sim? Is it impossible to do animations for that or just difficult? Because I think that would be entertaining. Is that coming soon (pun intended) in a future update or no? Or is this feature actually already available and I just failed to download something that I need to make it happen?

It's possible and it's pretty easy to do, but you have to direct this to the animators. They need to add effect events to their climax animations with S4PE. There are no tutorials for it, but I might make one eventually.

A real shame that there is no sexual autonomy for LL. I've been waiting for a long time for this...   :(

Not yet, it's not finished.

Hi!

Thnaks for this mod! I have a little problem with it though. I downloaded the current version and my mc command center is updated too. "Storywise" I set the pregnancy parameters 100% but the sims cannot get pregnant. Can I do something about it or can you help me with this little problem? (for now I can use mc command center and set how many children should the sim get)

Hey!

Please read how the pregnancy in WW works in the original topic post. Remember that you can't use any other mods to interact with WW pregnancy.

I see that Wicked Whims has a command to increase sex level but is their one to remove a level? Thanks

Stats.set_skill_level TURBODRIVER:skill_Woohoo <level> should do it.

Hi, first off, thanks for the mods! I found some penis bottoms I really like and I wanna know where I get the ID from them to put into the ww_cas_parts.json. I'd like to know if there's a program or console cheat I need to get the information. I've been looking all through Sims 4 Studio but I can't find an ID that matches the ones used in your file. Any help will be appreciated, thanks! :heart: :heart:

Hey!

Unless they are soft penis models, you wouldn't be able to use them since they are not made especially for WickedWhims. If they are soft penis models or they are made for WickedWhims, send me a private message with the mods and I will take a look.

I used all mods so far without having to enable it. Why does Whiced Whims need it?

Can I still save my game while using the mod? Is there any risk to corrupt the save files?

WW is a script mod.

Thanks for answering.

And for some reason I don't understand I have a new folder in saves named WickedWoohooMod with different stuff is it normal? what's the point of this folder?

Well, script mods could possibly be malicious, but I guess you just have to trust me enough to use mine. You should not encounter any problems if you keep your mods updated.

You will find most of the troubleshooting info here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77386-wickedwhims-help-center/

WW saves most of the data separately to avoid issues with the game and be able to save more complicated stuff.

Hi!

Thnaks for this mod! I have a little problem with it though. I downloaded the current version and my mc command center is updated too. "Storywise" I set the pregnancy parameters 100% but the sims cannot get pregnant. Can I do something about it or can you help me with this little problem? (for now I can use mc command center and set how many children should the sim get)

Hey!

Please read how the pregnancy in WW works in the original topic post. Remember that you can't use any other mods to interact with WW pregnancy.

I found out what was my problem, thanks :) for anyone else: the sim got pregnant just needed to take a pregnancy test so the pregnancy could show up in the MC Command section too.

I download the new version and its completely screwed my gui interface and i could not click on my sim at all and the game took ages to load, took these files out games way ok, god knows, i even cleared the caches, removed the old version, obviously something wrong, yes my game is up to date to.

Hi thank you for this mod but I'm having issues with the override part of the mod its making the underwear in base game disappear and not only that my sims upper body completely disappears and its hard to put tattoos on them because i cant see their body . i took out everything one by one and when i took the mod out the underwear came back the upper body didn't disappear so i'm sure it is because of this mod. i have the updated version and my game is updated. if you would like a picture i will gladly show you

Guest Redabyss

Hey Turbo, can we on LL receive the first Autonomy version you did? (Where there was no autonomy yet but we could start sex between NPCs)

Thanks for the hard work!

For the moment it's Patreon-only, I think he'll soon release it over here as well.

WW is a script mod.

Thanks for answering.

How to make a clean save;-

*Drag out your mods folder to desktop 

*load your last save & (don't load your family) make a new clean save & quit the game.

*delete the new mods folder that was created & put your mods folder back.

*load the clean save you made & make a new save (don save over the clean save you made previous so you can always go back to that un-modded save). & quit game.

*now load the save you just made & play away!

The WW file in your saves is your settings, you can delete it before making a clean save if you want, it will create a new one.

when you go into your game, you will have to redo all your prefered settings as it is set back to default.

Hope that helps you, have fun & happy siming!  :)

I have DL WW and nothing :(  i have unzipped it and everything but still not showing up in my game.  I tried several times and it never shows.   Not sure what is going on why it isn't showing up.  :(

Do you have your game options set correctly? You need to have script mods and cc enabled in your game. 

Double check that first, then let us know :)

I'm having the same problem a lot of people are having where IF I get past the town screen, I can't click on anything. I've had wicked whims installed before and I've installed it correctly. I tried doing a Clean Save twice. Does anyone know what's wrong with it?