WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

12 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Did you notice the .tmp file extension?

LE's end with a .txt file extension and are harmless.

Big difference between the two file types and I've never seen a LE with a .tmp extension in 3 years modding Sims 4. 

Doesn't .tmp just mean temperary, as in an occuring LE, so the file is a temperary file until finalized? I read it as it means an LE.txt is stuck while being created and therefore is a .tmp.

But I have to admit that last time I study anything about Windows and Microsoft etc, Windows Vista was the standard pre-installed Windows on new laptops, so it has been a while. Hehe

Hope you understand what I mean, English isnt my first language.

30 minutes ago, SexyVampiress23 said:

I decided to download and install the Legacy Edition of Sims 4 until Mods are updated

Most of the mods don't even work for the Legacy version and now you have to make sure you don't have any installed.

Even WW requires a different version to use with Legacy games.

Much easier to just disable automatic updates on your Origin Account.

Then...

Launch Origin first and not the Sims 4.

Switch Origin to Offline mode then hit play Sims 4

Then you can watch for updated mods and start collecting them before updating the game and it's best to wait at least a week minimum.

I just make a new folder in Downloads like Mods_Game Patch version X.XX on 5/27/21 for example. 

6 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Do you have other mods?

WickedWhims itself is stable and doesn't cause issues.

What's your version of the game?

Found out how to use 'exceptions' and found the conflict was actually with (Secretcrush)Real_3Dpussy, Removed that and the game worked fine.

2 hours ago, japanesearmor said:

Found out how to use 'exceptions' and found the conflict was actually with (Secretcrush)Real_3Dpussy, Removed that and the game worked fine.

I think I have that one installed too. But LE dont point it out as a conflict. Gonna try to remove it anyway and see if my game will stop crashing randomly. Thanks for telling.

Edit: Can't find it. Maybe I already removed it. 

1 hour ago, NekoboyGames said:

Edit: Can't find it. Maybe I already removed it. 

Random crashes might also be caused by using V-sync in your Graphics settings both in game and PC.

V-sync is an obsolete standard used back in the days of CRT's and even then it was rarely ever needed.

I have SecretCrush Pussies installed and equipped on many sims with zero problems FYI.

25 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Random crashes might also be caused by using V-sync in your Graphics settings both in game and PC.

V-sync is an obsolete standard used back in the days of CRT's and even then it was rarely ever needed.

I have SecretCrush Pussies installed and equipped on many sims with zero problems FYI.

What is V-sync? Sounds familiar. I have an Asus tuf gaming fx504 series laptop with Nvidia graphic card. I dont know what might cause the random crashes and LE finds no problems either (I use Better Exceptions). No broken/conflicting/outdated mods or CC. I check my mods often and update when needed. I also remove LE, MCCC LE, and other files needed to be deleted before starting the game. 

Anyway, for all we know, it could be a problem with the game itself. They do have alot of bugs to fix. Was it this update that would introduce the new trait thing they were gonna add in CAS? I have a feeling that will cause lots of broken mods. ?

48 minutes ago, NekoboyGames said:

What is V-sync?

Look in your game options > graphics and make sure vertical sync is disabled.

Sometimes the game gets installed with this setting enabled by mistake.

53 minutes ago, NekoboyGames said:

Was it this update that would introduce the new trait thing they were gonna add in CAS? I have a feeling that will cause lots of broken mods. ?

One of the last patches added more interesting features to existing traits.

Sims with the Bookworm Trait now carry books around and sims with Playful Trait prank toilets and break them for example.

Next patch is likely to break quite a few mods yes.

Play offline for a week and wait for all the mods to get updated first.

Random crashes without LE's are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers, memory problems, and overheating.

If tradition holds, we're a little more than 12 hours away from Patch Day. From what I've heard about the new pack with Likes and Dislikes coming, it's gonna be a real mod-breaker.

Yinz know the drill n'at. I don't need to repeat myself yet again.

Game Version: 1.74.59.1030, WickedWhims Version: v163h, NWP/BMD/CNL/DD
05/27/21 09:11:27 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 44, in _wickedwhims_update_sim_data_on_sim_spawn
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\nude.py", line 230, in reset_sim_bathing_outfits
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\nude.py", line 269, in _generate_sim_nude_outfit
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\wickedwhims\nudity\features\body_hair\pubic_hair.py", line 370, in update_sim_pubic_hair_outfit
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\wickedwhims\nudity\features\body_hair\pubic_hair.py", line 312, in get_sim_pubic_hair_part
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\wickedwhims\nudity\features\body_hair\pubic_hair.py", line 280, in get_default_pubic_hair_cas_identifier
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\wickedwhims\nudity\features\body_hair\pubic_hair_selector.py", line 234, in apply_pubic_hair_style
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keeper_identifier'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sim_data_on_sim_spawn' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keeper_identifier'

I keep running into this error when launching Sims 4 after a reinstall of the mod + game. Any clue to what is causing this conflict?

It seems that WickedWhims v163h don't support Hiroki BB bodies anymore as Female body textures collide with WickedWhims bodies\meshes\textures. I removed BB bodies from my MOD folder, but vanilla bodies of this WickedWhims v163h look bad and mostly in the butt, Can anybody confirm this? Should I use the old version of WickedWhims? My game is updated to the latest version by the way.

47 minutes ago, Ero_shibo said:

It seems that WickedWhims v163h don't support Hiroki BB bodies anymore as Female body textures collide with WickedWhims bodies\meshes\textures. I removed BB bodies from my MOD folder, but vanilla bodies of this WickedWhims v163h look bad and mostly in the butt, Can anybody confirm this? Should I use the old version of WickedWhims? My game is updated to the latest version by the way.

Old versions of WW don't work with newer game versions.

You can still use CMAR default bodies but you have to select Native in the WW Body Selector.

Use Skin Overlays instead of bodies to make sims look better in game.

They need to be applied in CAS to each sim one at a time tho.

Search for RemusSirion Skin Overlays or Skin Tones.

RS-12-F is my favorite for females.

Use Wild Guys Female Body Details to add cc nipples and pubic hair.

Then disable Pubic Hair Growth in WW Nudity Menu.

10 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You can still use CMAR default bodies but you have to select Native in the WW Body Selector.

Thanks for the reply. this really sucks caz BB female asses whas top stuff, ill try something else,

Hello there, I recently found out that some things didn't really work anymore from the January version to this version... Here are my two issues:

• It seems like I can't get to continue the interactions after a save & quit, namely, when I start an animation and save & quit the game, it doesn't start again, instead the Sims are just standing there. After digging through the logs and testing on a clean save with both versions of the mod, it seems like the newer one has this: "05/28/21 01:50:50 [SEX/INFO] Unregistered 'test guy' Sim as persistent sex actor." after loading the Active Sex Data. This line doesn't appear with the previous version that works.

• Simhub also seem to have issues, I can still take pics and send them, but I get no money for them and no feedback either (no more comments / payout)

I tested all of this with clean saves and nothing but MCCC and WW running. I have the latest version of the game as well. Any ideas? Thanks!

46 minutes ago, Morrigan235 said:

Hello there, I recently found out that some things didn't really work anymore from the January version to this version... Here are my two issues:

• It seems like I can't get to continue the interactions after a save & quit, namely, when I start an animation and save & quit the game, it doesn't start again, instead the Sims are just standing there. After digging through the logs and testing on a clean save with both versions of the mod, it seems like the newer one has this: "05/28/21 01:50:50 [SEX/INFO] Unregistered 'test guy' Sim as persistent sex actor." after loading the Active Sex Data. This line doesn't appear with the previous version that works.

• Simhub also seem to have issues, I can still take pics and send them, but I get no money for them and no feedback either (no more comments / payout)

I tested all of this with clean saves and nothing but MCCC and WW running. I have the latest version of the game as well. Any ideas? Thanks!

Very bad. My game has been working perfectly since the latest patch using 'H.'

56 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

So you already updated to today's patch? Then it's all on you.

I meant the version before this patch then, I wasn't even aware of a new patch lol

51 minutes ago, pihwht said:

Very bad. My game has been working perfectly since the latest patch using 'H.'

Ouch... Then yeah I have no clue what can trigger that, maybe I should check the saves? Any files that are safe / mandatory to remove aside the cache files? I don't want to go delete everything WW related in my saves lol Though at first glance everything seemed fine... Thanks for the feedback though!

Edited by Morrigan235
14 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Use Wild Guys Female Body Details to add cc nipples and pubic hair.

Then disable Pubic Hair Growth in WW Nudity Menu.

As a side question for anyone but you have been helping another so i figure i would ask this question - Is there a Rigged Vagina Model for Sims4 with collision?  I have been looking but have yet to find one ?

P.S.  did some more digging and found a few :D 

Edited by Jeepster
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v165a [2021-04-28]
4 hours ago, merkle said:

If you're using MCCC 8.1.1 or older, you'll need to update to 8.1.2 to make it compatible with the May 27 EA update.

Would be nice if it actually COULD be downloaded... connection timeout is all I'm getting... guess the download is overloaded.

7 hours ago, Jeepster said:

As a side question for anyone but you have been helping another so i figure i would ask this question - Is there a Rigged Vagina Model for Sims4 with collision?

The Sims 4 game engine doesn't support collision unfortunately. 

"Make sure to remove old mod files before installation. The v165 release uses a new format to save data related to sex animations (disabled animations, favorites, playlists, etc.), and downgrading to an earlier release of WickedWhims can result in loss of that data. Not all of the old data is completely lost, as some files are kept with the "UNUSED" prefix, so you can revert back to it, but you're required to handle renaming and moving of files on your own installation!"

This is what it says on the download website for WickedWhims. I can't figure out what this means. Do I need to uninstall all of my animation mods before I install the new version? Because I have probably downloaded a hundred of them and it will not be possible to uninstall all of them.

If someone can help me figure this out, I would really appreciate it.

17 minutes ago, Crime100 said:

"Make sure to remove old mod files before installation. The v165 release uses a new format to save data related to sex animations (disabled animations, favorites, playlists, etc.), and downgrading to an earlier release of WickedWhims can result in loss of that data. Not all of the old data is completely lost, as some files are kept with the "UNUSED" prefix, so you can revert back to it, but you're required to handle renaming and moving of files on your own installation!"

This is what it says on the download website for WickedWhims. I can't figure out what this means. Do I need to uninstall all of my animation mods before I install the new version? Because I have probably downloaded a hundred of them and it will not be possible to uninstall all of them.

If someone can help me figure this out, I would really appreciate it.

When you install the new WW version it imports all your old saved settings and then converts them to the newer save format.

The v165 mod is working excellently, thank you.

But I do recall that a new game pack is coming out on June 1st. And all this will happen again. And I realized that I don't know what many of the game mods I have in my Mods folder even do. So I'm thinking it's best to wait until June 7th to update everything else, to let everything shake down, This will give me time to clean out everything.

Again, thanks for the prompt and skilled work.