WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Having an unusual issue in my game. I'm using MCCC to import sims from my gallery when the game needs to create a townie to fill a job, but the past week or so instead of using my sims, it's recreating Tom and Tina Peeping. My guy joined the detective job and at the police station I have 2 Toms and 3 Tina Peeping. My girl wanted to be a doctor and when she went to work, the doctor was a Tina Peeping and the receptionist was, Tom Peeping....What in the Peeping hell has happened to my game??

Edit: Just used the cheat to unhide hidden households and had to delete, 13 Tina's and 17 Tom's, It's the attack of the Peeping clones up in here.

2 hours ago, Country_Boy said:

Having an unusual issue in my game. I'm using MCCC to import sims from my gallery when the game needs to create a townie to fill a job, but the past week or so instead of using my sims, it's recreating Tom and Tina Peeping. My guy joined the detective job and at the police station I have 2 Toms and 3 Tina Peeping. My girl wanted to be a doctor and when she went to work, the doctor was a Tina Peeping and the receptionist was, Tom Peeping....What in the Peeping hell has happened to my game??

Edit: Just used the cheat to unhide hidden households and had to delete, 13 Tina's and 17 Tom's, It's the attack of the Peeping clones up in here.

LMAO

On 5/9/2021 at 8:33 AM, Robo798814 said:

Hi; I have an issue where the game is flooded with error reports that show that game version is outdated despite the fact that the game's version is in the supported game versions list (1.71.86). Unfortunately, I won't update the game due to undisclosed reasons why. Other issues that occur noticeably upon booting up is that the male penis is completely dark which the aforementioned issues do not go away as I try to reinstall the mod and tried to look deep for other older sources to match with the current version of my game's version. Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

lastException.txt 156.11 kB · 5 downloads

Your LE says your game version is 1.52...

And you are using MCCC version 7.5.0 which worked with the game version 1.67.45. 

Was just wondering if there was a sex persuasion skill or trait that made it possible to have sex in situations that are not normally possible. Like having a threesome with sisters or a mother and daughter without them having incest trait, or convincing a sim that hates children to have vaginal sex.

On 5/10/2021 at 4:37 PM, Veoly said:

You are simply wasting your time. It's never happening. The developer changed the rules and you just need to accept it. EA won't and shouldn't fix CC. This must be done by the creators or by yourself using Sims4Studio.

There is no official announcement from EA of things staying like this.

It doesn't affect just CC. Every single item in the game, custom or not, must have unique instances. If you change them to 32-bit you're reducing the number of unique instances you can have by a lot. It will affect their own items if they run out of numbers. Changing them was a mistake and, according to peacemaker (gamechanger) and the people at Sims4Studio, Maxis is investigating this issue.

So no I'm not wasting my time. You know why? because I haven't done anything and my mods still work and I haven't had to spend any second fixing chairs that shouldn't have broken in the first place. If a new mod update isn't compatible with my version, I just have to keep the old one. And in the remote possibility that they decide to leave the 32-bit instances, I'll run the batch fix, but only then.

The batch fix right now is just a temporal solution for those who can't wait or for those that still haven't realized that leaving auto-updates on is a terrible idea when you have a modded game.

On 5/9/2021 at 11:52 AM, Robo798814 said:

I can't update my game because the updates usually break a whole ton of things and it's a major pain to fix all of the issues that are caused by the updates that probably rewrites the game's code each time. So updating my game now would almost be be out of the question.

That's not can't, that's won't. Suck it up, kid.

If you won't update your game, you'll get branded a pirate and then firmly shown the door with no help at all.

There are resources at your disposal to help you update your mods every patch. I suggest you use them.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v163h [2021-03-29]

Hello, I would like to know if there is an option to prevent a sim from joining the current sex act? Because it's annoying to get the notification "Someone wants to join you".

Also the possibility to involve only a specific gender in the sex act, only women or only men can participate in the act.

I have a question ... is there a breast (female likeness) for men?
It is for body select (wickedwhims). On this site and on the Internet, there are male torsos (breasts) for transsexuals FtM, but I'm interested in the opposite - breasts for men who have "changed sex" to female M → W.
It would be very, great ... if someone could help find a female bust for men.

P.s. I created a theme specifically so as not to clutter up the wickedwhims thread (thread):

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168318-need-a-female-breast-skeleton-for-a-man-for-wickedwhims-m-→-w/?tab=comments#comment-3382595

1 hour ago, shaape67 said:

Bonjour à tous,

Pour ma part je ne comprend pas, la nouvelle  version de WW 163h, fait planter mon jeu (météo bugé + lag), si je l'enlève cela fonctionne ?

Suis-je la seule ? J'espère un correctif rapidement !

I always thought it takes 2 (or more)  to  tango. The question is now : What killed WW 163h.  

Je ne sais pas pourquoi cela ne fonctionne plus, c'est bien ce mod qui fait planter mon jeu ? 

Y a t-il un moyen de télécharger un version précédente de WW ? Je suis aller sur le site mais impossible de télécharger la version d'avant. 

5 hours ago, shaape67 said:

Je ne sais pas pourquoi cela ne fonctionne plus, c'est bien ce mod qui fait planter mon jeu ? 

Y a t-il un moyen de télécharger un version précédente de WW ? Je suis aller sur le site mais impossible de télécharger la version d'avant. 

Trust me, I strongly believe there is nothing wrong with WW. Rolling back to a previous version is also NOT the solution. 

Find the mod that is responsible for the problems with sims + WW using the 50/50 method as discussed and described many times in this forum before. 

Remove or update that mod else stop using WW. This does not go away with messing with or blaming WW. 

14 hours ago, shaape67 said:

Had to use translate to read your comment.

My game crashes too. I got the suggestion to make sure to delete or move every lastException.txt file from the The Sims 4 folder before starting the game again after a crash, as it seems it is a LE file that is likely cause crashes. It is worth trying at least.