WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

4 hours ago, procian said:

The 100 cc traits bundle by vicy sims/chingyu is broken ....first pic is with the traits second is without + they throw up a ui error when using cas

And what does this have to do with WW? ?

(In any case, that mod's been updated. :D

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v163h [2021-03-29]
22 hours ago, procian said:

Notes are out......mccc is playing up...throws an L/E when trying to change skills....road to fame is broken too according to better exceptions...with ww been getting horrendous undressing lag in my strip club...didn't do it yesterday :(

New version of MCCC (8.1.1) posted. 

4 hours ago, David770 said:

edited the description (text under title) that mod supports 1.73.57 so I guess there's no need to update. 

AFAICT, 163h works fine. Household had a good ol' fashioned orgy after updating the game and a few of the other updated mods. All ran fine.

54 minutes ago, SoundOfSilas said:

hi guys, I'm looking for a download of v157c, can't find it anywhere. Can anybody please help me out?

You won't be able to find it because there is no method for obtaining older versions of Wicked Whims.

Just now, SoundOfSilas said:

Yeah I didn't find it online so I thought I'd ask if maybe someone has still saved it on their PC

That's a pretty old version. A fair amount of bug fixes and updates since. Why not just update your game instead of using an incomplete mod?

Is there any way to make my female sim always do receiving/submissive roles? Whenever I start interactions with her, she often defaults to being the "top" (using a strapon) in most interactions. I've tried messing with most of the settings, but I can't seem to change it.

Also, random when selecting a sex act seems to always just select the first animation. any way to fix that?

I would love to have more STDs in the mod. Even lifetime ones like HIV/AIDS, which is treatable but not removeable (but ofc could be removed with cheats in the sims). I just feel that the crabs ones are "meh". 

I have just started to use the mod again after a year long break and was wondering, is there any way to make other dickmakers condom available as protection (both buy and use) via the mod? Its a bit annoying to not be able to see the condom when its being used, as well as having to get it via bnb.  

3 hours ago, NekoboyGames said:

I would love to have more STDs in the mod. Even lifetime ones like HIV/AIDS, which is treatable but not removeable (but ofc could be removed with cheats in the sims). I just feel that the crabs ones are "meh". 

I have just started to use the mod again after a year long break and was wondering, is there any way to make other dickmakers condom available as protection (both buy and use) via the mod? Its a bit annoying to not be able to see the condom when its being used, as well as having to get it via bnb.  

No idea if other STDs will be added to WW, but there is another mod (Private Practice) which adds dept to deseases and health care and which currently, in its patreon version, has got allergies, infections and viruses.

Each kind of condom can be seen only on the penises for which it was designed, but they work even if you cannot see them. 

I also think it is technically possible to buy non WW condoms through the WW app on the phone or on the pc, but I think it's up to the creators of those condoms to add them (don't quote me on this though).