TURBODRIVER

WickedWhims v163d - 6 March 2021

5 hours ago, sosophonic said:

Are Inactive Animator's content safe to use? will they crash the game? 

Should be ok....they look a bit wooden though compared to the newer anims....

14 minutes ago, OneOfUs said:

Okay I know this is me as I am using FitGirl's release of The Sims 4, says version 1.66.139.1020

Then it's a pirated version and we aren't allowed to help with hacked games as per LL forum rules.

1 hour ago, Topolskyy said:

And i try with only WW and its still crash

without version numbers of WW and the game you're not a big help. Did you move all the mods out of they way too as well?  

Is there a way to make you have sex with npc ? I keep trying to interact with them and build relationship but can't sex with any...only work if I add person into a family
Can someone say what am I doing wrong ?

24 minutes ago, inlord said:

Is there a way to make you have sex with npc ? I keep trying to interact with them and build relationship but can't sex with any...only work if I add person into a family

They refusing? or what?

You should get a message pop up saying why.

48 minutes ago, inlord said:

Could be a couple different reasons but mostly the WW settings.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats: Always Accept set to 1 bar green.

Manual NPC Sex Switch: On

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: Open Relationships: ON (Cheating), Romance Age:ON

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex)

/Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to 3-5 or higher for easier sex, or use negative numbers to require higher relationships)
 Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (same as above)

On 1/13/2021 at 11:59 AM, ChinaTam said:

I also had exactly that problem, but it forced me into a major reorg of my MOD folder, narrowed down the problem to some default nude packages hiding deep. Worth the 50/50 mod folder method to narrow it down. All wild guy files and HB now working.

Its weird is made 2 times that I have the same problem and when I reinstall wild_guy_Female_Body_Details everything becomes normal again?

I have a slight lose question I am trying to discover where the fault is. I have a couple living together, one of them has the jealous trait. However nothing triggers. I went through Mcc and Whims, both have jealousy listed as active, but if I use Whims, for sex-kissing as an example its claimed as unfaithful, and cheating if caught, however if its romantic kissing, woohoo or flirting, or whatever its just a normal day with whoever they want and does not act as unfaithful. I can't figure out how to make both actions trigger for being unfaithful if that makes sense, thanks.

1 hour ago, Lemonsue said:

however if its romantic kissing, woohoo or flirting, or whatever its just a normal day with whoever they want and does not act as unfaithful

MCCC controls EA vanilla Romance/Woohoo but I've only seen it work once or twice long ago.

Sims would argue, slap each other and sometimes fight, Oh, maybe that was Sims 3 ;)

Make sure you have 'No Strings Woohoo' and 'Allow 'Polygamy' disabled.

WW is a different system altogether. 

I was just curious if there was some kind of incompatibility going on in between them both cause it seems strange when I could recall it working, thanks. ill look into it more or find a mod for the default jealousy.

16 hours ago, jasonwhite said:

I downloaded the Cherry Pie cum mesh, but I see no difference, is there a setting I'm supposed to check?

It works with animations that have the Cherry Pie cum mesh used in the animations. If the creator didn't use that mesh, then no difference. @Anarcishas animations that use it for example and you would see it or @A.Trois

🐀

I've been having issues with Wicked Whims for a few weeks. I keep getting the error saying that there is a broken animated rig in my files. I check the mods folder and the Sims 4 folder for 'rig' and 'animated' and nothing came up. I also did the soft clean up and deep clean up. Idk what else to do now.