WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Is there a way for new NPC sims, or NPC sims that get old enough, to have autogenerated Traits? It would be nice to see a sim become old enough to be given wicked traits have them randomly assigned much in the same way traits can be randomly generated from the menu. Would also be nice if there was a way new NPC sims had the same thing happen

1 hour ago, cantobite said:

Is there a way for new NPC sims, or NPC sims that get old enough, to have autogenerated Traits? It would be nice to see a sim become old enough to be given wicked traits have them randomly assigned much in the same way traits can be randomly generated from the menu. Would also be nice if there was a way new NPC sims had the same thing happen

WW traits always have to be assigned manually. Auto-generated would be okay for some people but I'm sure there's quite a few of us who would rather not (myself included). The last thing I would want to do is go around removing traits from all the sims that I don't want to have those particular traits.

20 hours ago, BatDood said:

WW traits always have to be assigned manually. Auto-generated would be okay for some people but I'm sure there's quite a few of us who would rather not (myself included). The last thing I would want to do is go around removing traits from all the sims that I don't want to have those particular traits.

Which is fine, my thought was a way to enable auto generation just like many other options in WW. 

On 4/9/2021 at 3:38 PM, procian said:

Breasts do get bigger in pregnancy in real life..

To go from a regular 30B to a 30HH while in pregnancy is way over the top, not even in real life they get that big, at most you might get 2 or 3 cup sizes larger. Also do you think women enjoy hauling around such massive breasts? The pain on the spine after a little while just with a pregnancy can be more than enough but with HH breasts, the girl's spine must be made out of titanium to stand up with all that weight trying to drag her down from the front. I mean if a girl has 30EE and got pregnant, 30HH is very realistic in the third trimester, but 30A to 30C? that's just a bit too much.

Less said about that stupid default pregnancy walk the better. However there are mods out there that can adjust both.

On 4/11/2021 at 9:15 PM, cantobite said:

I'd rather not. Imagine if two sims from another unplayed household, an older brother and younger sister were randomly given incest, then they start making love in front of their parents autonomously in the living room while your sim is there on a visit. As stated in reply #21723, hunting down those sims and removing those traits are going to be a job and a half by itself.

5 hours ago, Ortikan said:

To go from a regular 30B to a 30HH while in pregnancy is way over the top, not even in real life they get that big, at most you might get 2 or 3 cup sizes larger. Also do you think women enjoy hauling around such massive breasts? The pain on the spine after a little while just with a pregnancy can be more than enough but with HH breasts, the girl's spine must be made out of titanium to stand up with all that weight trying to drag her down from the front. I mean if a girl has 30EE and got pregnant, 30HH is very realistic in the third trimester, but 30A to 30C? that's just a bit too much.

Less said about that stupid default pregnancy walk the better. However there are mods out there that can adjust both.

I'd rather not. Imagine if two sims from another unplayed household, an older brother and younger sister were randomly given incest, then they start making love in front of their parents autonomously in the living room while your sim is there on a visit. As stated in reply #21723, hunting down those sims and removing those traits are going to be a job and a half by itself.

It doesn't have to be something always enabled, and as I said, the list would be from traits you picked, so simple solution is to not pick those traits. There's already an option to randomize the traits to any number of picked sims and you can select which ones get randomized and which get left out.

Ok, so I've been trying to install WW for the past three days now. The problem is simple:

The game doesn't detect at all the mod. I even tryied to simply place the files inside the WW folder directly in the Mods folder. To no avail... I feel like I somehow got the only digital version of this game that refuse to get mods just to fuck with me... :(

22 hours ago, Ortikan said:

To go from a regular 30B to a 30HH while in pregnancy is way over the top, not even in real life they get that big, at most you might get 2 or 3 cup sizes larger.

Extreme is the word of the day, everyday, at EA.

Remember when...

Early on in the game people complained autonomous woohoo never working.

EA releases patch...

People now bitching about 'all my sims want to do is woohoo and can't do anything else'.

EA releases patch and nerfs it again.

Bunk Beds patch.

Traits never really did much so EA to the rescue with another idea to make it better.

Now sims with the Neat trait do nothing but clean objects in the house, bar, nightclub, or wherever they may be.

Meanwhile... sims with the Goofy trait are now pranking toilets everywhere.

(No it's not the Basemental April Fools joke)

Likely more I haven't even covered.

Waits for another patch...

Need I say more?

32 minutes ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

The game doesn't detect at all the mod. I even tryied to simply place the files inside the WW folder directly in the Mods folder. To no avail... I feel like I somehow got the only digital version of this game that refuse to get mods just to fuck with me... :(

Do you have Mods in the correct location?

C:/User/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/ Mods

Do you have OneDrive installed?

Active AV or Malware software might also detect as unsafe(false positive) and quarantine it. 

Until now i had one fridge for cooking and one stove now after the last EA patch i need 8 fridges and 8 stoves everyone is cooking no one eats the damn turkey.

I got no complaints about the mod none works great has a lot of stuff if your new all you got to do is search the settings and read.

I never used the strip club maybe someday because why use a strip club when you got an entire basement with witches vampires maids elfs angels devils succubus mermaids and i am done.

12 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Do you have Mods in the correct location?

C:/User/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/ Mods

Do you have OneDrive installed?

Active AV or Malware software might also detect as unsafe(false positive) and quarantine it. 

The problem was solved...

The thing is...

I actually one TWO The Sims 4 folders... One in my native language, the other in English. God damn EA... X')

It's fixed now!

Mod is installed and working, except there is no penis on women even when I check the "does this sim have a penis" option in CAS. Otherwise the mod seems to work, when I start the game I can see the WW options and all, the characters can be naked, this is the only mod I have so no compatibility issues, checked the forum for answers and followed this as well https://wickedwhimsmod.com/penis-issues but nothing, no penis to be had except on males. I've reinstalled the mod with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

10 minutes ago, Backupfly said:

Mod is installed and working, except there is no penis on women even when I check the "does this sim have a penis" option in CAS. Otherwise the mod seems to work, when I start the game I can see the WW options and all, the characters can be naked, this is the only mod I have so no compatibility issues, checked the forum for answers and followed this as well https://wickedwhimsmod.com/penis-issues but nothing, no penis to be had except on males. I've reinstalled the mod with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Have you tried using the Wicked body selector in game on that female?

I think you have to pick one just like the males.

Not sure if WW comes with one or you need to find an external female penis to download.

Any tips on how to stop one of my hired strippers from tending the bar? I hire them to strip and charm customers, not tend a dang bar. I can tend the bar, but I have one girl just standing there doing nothing waiting to "Tend Bar" We have janitors, so why not bartenders?? Asking your Stripper to tend bar in "Assign Task" shouldn't even be an option.

I'm having a problem installing WW - the game fails to find TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script despite me following the instructions to a letter, but it does find TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package. I've tried having them in a folder within the Mods folder, directly in the Mods folder, and even in a folder within a folder within the Mods folder - none would work. Other works I have in the Mods folder seem to work just fine. I'm playing it on EA Desktop, if that makes a difference.

54 minutes ago, Nothereatall1 said:

I'm having a problem installing WW - the game fails to find TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script despite me following the instructions to a letter, but it does find TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package. I've tried having them in a folder within the Mods folder, directly in the Mods folder, and even in a folder within a folder within the Mods folder - none would work. Other works I have in the Mods folder seem to work just fine. I'm playing it on EA Desktop, if that makes a difference.

Usual installation is Mods/WickedWhimsMod (script and package files)

Problem is some AV software or malware detect the script as a virus, false positive, or malware and likely quarantine, or ban it.

I'm guessing it won't let the game load the script when the game is loading mods.

Might even be on some NSFW or unsafe content lists. 

Or

You have OneDrive cloud synced trying to load game files, or this one in particular script file.

Don't use it myself and don't know much about it.

I suspect...

Some content blockers or av programs will pop up a message alert, like Allow *** to run.

You can't see the message because the game screen has loaded.

Maybe Alt + Tab to desktop to see if there is an alert.

Or run game in windowed mode and shrink the game window to see any alerts on desktop.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Usual installation is Mods/WickedWhimsMod (script and package files)

Problem is some AV software or malware detect the script as a virus, false positive, or malware and likely quarantine, or ban it.

I'm guessing it won't let the game load the script when the game is loading mods.

Might even be on some NSFW or unsafe content lists. 

Or

You have OneDrive cloud synced trying to load game files, or this one in particular script file.

Don't use it myself and don't know much about it.

I suspect...

Some content blockers or av programs will pop up a message alert, like Allow *** to run.

You can't see the message because the game screen has loaded.

Maybe Alt + Tab to desktop to see if there is an alert.

Or run game in windowed mode and shrink the game window to see any alerts on desktop.

Unfortunately, neither any messages pop up nor does disabling OneDrive solve the issue. I'm stumped.

14 hours ago, Nothereatall1 said:

Just to be sure, do you have script mods enabled in the settings?