WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

31 minutes ago, terko845 said:

anyone else having a rampant nudity problem? I've turned off naturism and reset my sims' naturism skill to 1, but after sex they parade around stark naked in their home in front of their family members. I have to micromanage them to dress up. 

Also those family members have no reaction to seeing each other naked, but that definitely was a thing before, so don't know what happened.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings/Outfits: (Check both boxes to dress up after sex)

When updating WW sometimes a few settings go back to defaults.

Use the WW export feature to save your WW settings after you get things all set up and you can import them later when needed.

54 minutes ago, Tockity said:

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but is there a way to request sex on the furniture you're currently sitting on? Like you and your target are chilling on a loveseat and you want to start an animation on that loveseat.

I think it's the WW Sex Location Reservation Switch that's enabled by default.

Supposed to prevent 10 pairs of sims trying to use a sofa, or other objects, for sex all at the same time.

Along with other wandering sims just wanting to sit there.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings/Advanced Sex Interaction Settings:

It's buried pretty deep in the menu system, lol.

51 minutes ago, Tockity said:

Should I expect issues with this or other mods that are updated for the new pack if I do not update my game?

Don't update mods if you don't update your game just yet.

Some mods might be OK with previous game versions but it's best to wait and see for the time being.

Besides there is no valid reason to update mods unless you are having errors.

But if you keep backups of all your current mods so you can revert back to a previous version if needed then you can test the new versions out.

18 hours ago, Zebulon33 said:

Thank you for the quick updates.

Not a big issue, but now that I finally updated the game, the items like condoms or birth control pills which are disabled for auto-use by clicking them in inventory are re-enabled for auto-use each time the game is loaded or the sim travels.

And I was thinking I am losing my mind when my side-save sim kept using a condom when I believed I've turned auto-use off...

16 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Don't update mods if you don't update your game just yet.

Some mods might be OK with previous game versions but it's best to wait and see for the time being.

Besides there is no valid reason to update mods unless you are having errors.

But if you keep backups of all your current mods so you can revert back to a previous version if needed then you can test the new versions out.

Do we know if this WW update is backwards compatible with the pre-EcoLife patch?

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Anyone have the new ECO Lifestyle EP installed and working with their mods enabled yet?

Edit: (So quiet now Everyone is busy playing ECO Lifestyle ATM)  :)

I don't have Eco Lifestyle but I did finally get the free update yesterday morning and all my mods are working fine. I know you were having issues. Did you get them sorted out?

4 hours ago, BatDood said:

I don't have Eco Lifestyle but I did finally get the free update yesterday morning and all my mods are working fine. I know you were having issues. Did you get them sorted out?

Mostly solved for the patch but since I've installed the ECO Living EP some things aren't working.

Can't get the fabricator machine to make anything, click on the item to make and then nothing happens.

Just removed a bunch of other mods to retest.

I don't think they would release the game yet if one of the main features was bugged.  

Mods are fine, just dumb ass me not knowing how to operate the thing.

Some items have a submenu so you have to click twice.

WW works fine though but it acted a bit strange at first.

Bare lot with Bed, Toilet, Counters, and other objects and my pair of sims would not have autonomous sex.

Worked fine at the bar and also when my sim went to visit a few other lots to meet the townies.

After several sim days they finally started using the bare objects on the home lot but usually in the middle of the night.

They must be shy, lol.

Had to turn off auto sex just now in order to get any game stuff done.  

Does anyone have any advice for me? only some versions of wicked whims work on my computer for some reason. It seems like it will not download correctly. I have it pulled up in WINRAR but I can not move the file and it seems like my computer does not recognize it. it also does not pop up in my downloads and i cant not extract it anywhere.  I think it might be my security on my computer but I'm not sure. I tried to disable my windows defender and then download wicked whims but it still wont work

if anyone has any ideas i would soooo appreciate it. 

I'm not sure if I am reading the report correctly and I don't know what is out of date or broken. I get back to back orange errors saying there is some sort of error with Wicked Whims in game. I have attached a list of my mods, the WW exception txt and the better exceptions report. 

Can someone help me figure out what is wrong or at least narrow the issue down?

BE-ExceptionReport.html WickedWhims_v155f_Exception.txt mods.txt

27 minutes ago, MiaB said:

I'm not sure if I am reading the report correctly and I don't know what is out of date or broken. I get back to back orange errors saying there is some sort of error with Wicked Whims in game. I have attached a list of my mods, the WW exception txt and the better exceptions report. 

Can someone help me figure out what is wrong or at least narrow the issue down?

BE-ExceptionReport.html 47.72 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v155f_Exception.txt 173.73 kB · 0 downloads mods.txt 457.94 kB · 0 downloads

update WW

2 hours ago, Nicole7 said:

Someone please help I can't download wickedwhims without it being removed I don't have the new windows update and I don't have my windows defender on or any antivirus on.

if it gets deleted automatically after downloading, it has to be your computer / defender / antivir

Hi there! Ever since I updated WickedWhims, now when I try to find an object's WWID or GUID using ww.enable_debug, I get this exception:

06/07/20 14:17:46 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v155g\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155g\wickedwhims\debug\interactions\general_object_info.py", line 119, in _display_object_debug_info
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155g\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 228, in get_room_id
AttributeError: module '_buildbuy' has no attribute 'get_room_id'

Is this a known issue? :)

1 hour ago, thaclone said:

if it gets deleted automatically after downloading, it has to be your computer / defender / antivir

I made sure I turned everything off and i put it on the whitelist so it won’t be detected but it still isn’t working 

1 hour ago, Alonely said:

Hi there! Ever since I updated WickedWhims, now when I try to find an object's WWID or GUID using ww.enable_debug, I get this exception:

06/07/20 14:17:46 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v155g\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155g\wickedwhims\debug\interactions\general_object_info.py", line 119, in _display_object_debug_info
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155g\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 228, in get_room_id

Is this a known issue? :)

maybe updating WW might help :D
we are at v155h already

1 hour ago, thaclone said:

maybe updating WW might help :D
we are at v155h already

I just updated again and still get the same error. I also have all of CN's mods up to date, including Sims4communitylib. ?

Game Version: 1.61.15.1020, WickedWhims Version: v155h
06/07/20 15:51:56 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v155h\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155h\wickedwhims\debug\interactions\general_object_info.py", line 119, in _display_object_debug_info
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155h\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 222, in get_room_id