WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

13 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

To your question, yes, there is totally nothing, since I have "DELETED SIMS 4 FOLDER FROM MY DOCUMENTS"

Interesting, just noticed Origin wants to UPDATE again, went to offline mode until I find out more.

Another new update may break some Mods again. 

2 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Interesting, just noticed Origin wants to UPDATE again, went to offline mode until I find out more.

I wonder even another update would fix our problem.....

1 minute ago, jenyeah said:

I wonder even another update would fix our problem.....

Well it's probably a bug fix for the game of course but we don't know if the mods will need updates again or not.

Thinking there may be even more game updates later on.

13 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Well it's probably a bug fix for the game of course but we don't know if the mods will need updates again or not.

Thinking there may be even more game updates later on.

I bet there will be, looking at what they have been doing until now.

Here is the link of patch notes.

P.S: I just got update fix and finally, my /our problem got fixed.

The screenshot is just test using random sim when the Create a sim gave me when I clicked new game.

image.png.7bb5cce08c435b9f53738e167c08f715.png

29 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Good deal, thanks for the info.

Will have to try loading UICheats again.

Hope that works.

Right now, I have put back my original Sims 4 folder (that never had any mods)back to my My Documents Folder and works.

I will test further.

Has anyone tested if the Create a Sim items ex. clothes/skintone/body detail/etc. still works or not?

3 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

Hope that works.

Right now, I have put back my original Sims 4 folder (that never had any mods)back to my My Documents Folder and works.

I will test further.

Well no luck for me today, but over time and more updates eventually things usually get fixed. 

52 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Well no luck for me today, but over time and more updates eventually things usually get fixed. 

So, you are saying the latest UI Extension still not working for you?

Edit 1: I put the latest UI Cheats Extension v1.17.0 and works fine for me with today's patch. Not sure if it 100% works or not, at least right clicking in the relationship panel to change relationship works for me.

Edit 2: Now I'm going to test if latest MCCC works.

Edit 3: Latest MCCC works for me at least

32 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

Edit 1: I put the latest UI Cheats Extension v1.17.0 and works fine for me with today's patch. Not sure if it 100% works or not, at least right clicking in the relationship panel to change relationship works for me.

Yup, not working for me but at least it's working for others so it's not a normal mod/game bug.

But I do tend to have the strangest non-typical problems anyhow so I'm pretty used to it by now.

10 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Yup, not working for me but at least it's working for others so it's not a normal mod/game bug.

But I do tend to have the strangest non-typical problems anyhow so I'm pretty used to it by now.

Oh, ok.

The latest MCCC seems to work for me since it shows up notification about it when I play game in live mode.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

In case you don't know, it was an emergency fix for existing saves failing to load properly on updated games. It shouldn't affect any previously updated mods.

13 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Edit 2: Now I'm going to test if latest MCCC works.

Edit 3: Latest MCCC works for me at least

We probably shouldn't be cluttering up the Wicked thread discussing other mods off topic.

(Better to start a new topic in the non-Wicked areas instead).

MCCC works for me except when I click on another sim and hit cheat it generates an error in the log file but no LE's and doesn't work of course.

But works OK on my active sim and when using 'control any sim' mod on another sim I can then do the cheat without errors. 

EDIT: Updating to MCCC v7.7.2 fixed this problem

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Well I'm tending to think now it might be a display/settings related problem.

Since I get the same end result with trying (mods or no mods with old save game), and (no mods with a new game).

Kinda baffled as I haven't changed any display settings in quite some time.

Now you mention it...   I had, a few weeks ago an issue with the video drivers.  (readon - adrinalin)  AND was fiddeling with the video options in Sims 4.  Since the update they are, except for the obvious ones to run the extra contend, all back the EA standard. 

I think you are on to something.  Lightning does strikes twice. 

4 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

Now you mention it...   I had, a few weeks ago an issue with the video drivers.  (readon - adrinalin)  AND was fiddeling with the video options in Sims 4.  Since the update they are, except for the obvious ones to run the extra contend, all back the EA standard. 

I think you are on to something.  Lightning does strikes twice. 

I also have Radeon graphics RX560 BTW.

Changed some display settings quite some time ago to get rid of some screen jittering.

Only thing I noticed in the games graphics settings was V-sync was enabled again and I'm sure it was disabled before.

But noticed a maybe new setting/checkbox somewhere called 'HUD challenge'.

Box was unchecked and could not change it so it's probably for something else in the future.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I also have Radeon graphics RX560 BTW.

Changed some display settings quite some time ago to get rid of some screen jittering.

Only thing I noticed in the games graphics settings was V-sync was enabled again and I'm sure it was disabled before.

But noticed a maybe new setting/checkbox somewhere called 'HUD challenge'.

Box was unchecked and could not change it so it's probably for something else in the future.

thats for the events they have, like when jasmine whatsherface comes around. you can hide the challenge bar with that check box. they havent done it in a WHILE tho so..

anyone else having a rampant nudity problem? I've turned off naturism and reset my sims' naturism skill to 1, but after sex they parade around stark naked in their home in front of their family members. I have to micromanage them to dress up. 

Also those family members have no reaction to seeing each other naked, but that definitely was a thing before, so don't know what happened.

Updated WW?.....I'd also get rid of your duplicate files while you're at it :O

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (85): ANGISSI-Lipstick-Mary.package, ANGISSI-Lipstick-Soft.package, ANGISSI_Eyeliner_Eastern eyes.package, AfterSchoolProgram.ts4script, Birba32_T_DenimSneakers.package, Camuflaje - Safari Set (Top).package, CherryPie_CumMesh.package, ChloeM-FrenchFlair Dress.package, Colorful Athletic Yoga And Fitness Leggings.package, Darte77_cu_JeansHQ.package, FRS Eyeshadow N93 (HQ).package, Female Cultural Summer Dresses.package, Gia Lipstick by Katverse.package, JH [COSMETICS] LENSES #7.package, JH [COSMETICS] LIPSTICK #9.package, Jay_tank_top_by_belaloallure.package, KS - Black Hole Clay.package, KS - Bubble Gum Blue Clay.package, KS - Bubble Gum Pink Clay.package, KS - Cloudy Slime Clay.package, KS - Crystal Galaxy Clay.package, KS - Explore Buffs.package, KS - Explore Mod Gamble Table.package, KS - Explore Mod Gamble Trait.package, KS - Explore Mod Places Add On.package, KS - Explore New Nails.package, KS - Explore Skin.package, KS - Explore buffs [2].package, KS - Explore buffs [3].package, KS - Gamble Cards Override 2.package, KS - Gamble Cards Override 3.package, KS - Gamble Cards Override 4.package, KS - Gamble Cards Override.package, KS - Gamble Table Override.package, KS - Green Slime Clay.package, KS - Gummy Purple Clay.package, KS - Henna Tattoos.package, KS - I Heart You Clay.package, KS - Pumpkin Spice Clay.package, KS - Traveling Explore Buffs.package, KS - Winterfest Tree Clay.package, LeahLillith_RosieHairstyle_001.package, LittleMsSam_NoRestaurantBillWhenInvited.package, LittleMsSam_NoRestaurantBillWhenInvited.ts4script, MSQSIMS_Children_Dungaree_N01.package, MSQSIMS_Eyes_NB01.package, MSQSIMS_Shandra_Eyeliner.package, MYOBI-eveV5-skinoverlay.package, McLayneSims_EngagementnightPants.package, McLayneSims_EngagementnightShirt.package, PZC_AdidasJoggers9096.package, PZC_GraphicT-shirtsCollection.package, PZC_UniversityAdidasDrawstringJoggers 9095.package, SHIRT 22Y IV - VIC.package, Sagittariah_ColourpopxSailorMoon_Light_Lipstick.package, Sagittariah_ColourpopxSailorMoon_Powder_Blush.package, Sagittariah_ColourpopxSailorMoon_PrettyGuardian_Eyeshadow.package, Sanya Eyeliner by Katverse.package, Seleng_Eyeshadow_N43.package, ShakeProductions403.package, WalkingBounce.package, [IMF]birdie_lipstickN254.package, [IMF]nikki_lipstickN252.package, [IMF]noah_eyeshadowN138.package, [MER]EyeshadowN21.tsr.package, [Pipco] - Basic Tee.package, [REDHEADSIMS] Nightcrawler AF Hair ICON for Toddler.package, [plumbobsnfries] Danny T-Shirt.package, [turksimmer] Eyeshadow M139.package, by bukovka_female child_swimsuit 270320.package, by bukovka_taye female_skirt 240320.package, icemunmun_Candy_1.package, icemunmun_Candy_10.package, icemunmun_Candy_2.package, icemunmun_Candy_3.package, icemunmun_Candy_4.package, icemunmun_Candy_5.package, icemunmun_Candy_6.package, icemunmun_Candy_7.package, icemunmun_Candy_8.package, icemunmun_Candy_9.package, lillka_Toddler Dresses Collection P127.package, {busra-tr} Clothes SET-54 (BOTTOM) BD212 +HQ.package, {busra-tr} Clothes SET-54 (TOP) BD211 +HQ.package, {busra-tr} Hoodie Dress  (+Coat) BD213 +HQ.package

Thank you for the quick updates.

Not a big issue, but now that I finally updated the game, the items like condoms or birth control pills which are disabled for auto-use by clicking them in inventory are re-enabled for auto-use each time the game is loaded or the sim travels.

On 6/3/2020 at 2:39 PM, Scorpio said:

Nope, most people have auto updates disabled.

At least the active members that read a few things now and then.

The problem is with people that come here and sign up, download, and never return until something breaks.

Sorry to be gruff but warnings have been posted in several places for days now, but you learned something now and so have a few others.

No worries saved me the trouble :)