TURBODRIVER

WickedWhims v163d - 6 March 2021

@procian

It's easy. Click quote then delete out long ass crap or copy cut then use spoiler tag to place something under the spoiler tag.

6 hours ago, procian said:
Spoiler

Believe it or not I don't D'oh!!!.....how?

6 hours ago, procian said:

20 hours ago, scathach said:

Is there any way or cheat to check if a Sim has crabs?

Would've been better if there is a command to give a sim crabs so you know where to start with the disease.

Shift-click on a sim -> choose wicked -> STD -> infect with crabs or turn into crabs sleeper agent.

When a sim catches crabs they will get a buff:

Spoiler

2037037770_Screenshot2020-03-2420_25_36.png.0886a1d0eb0cf6bd5fd977ea6ec08fa2.png

5 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Shift-click on a sim -> choose wicked -> STD -> infect with crabs or turn into crabs sleeper agent.

When a sim catches crabs they will get a buff:

Reveal hidden contents

2037037770_Screenshot2020-03-2420_25_36.png.0886a1d0eb0cf6bd5fd977ea6ec08fa2.png

Thanks but that's so strange.. the option is not there for me.  the STD option.  Is it because I am not a patreon?

On 3/24/2020 at 12:20 AM, Eric Parker said:

Sims 3 has no problem with group sex autonomy. Why not in Sims 4?

don't know about S3 but S4 problem probably because lack of "places" available for group sex (most of autonomy sex happen on toiled for example, witch don't have group sex animations)

only solution I see is making group sex in sequence as I suggested already, hope @TURBODRIVERimplement this someday..

Hi @TURBODRIVER love your work, thanks.

Is there any chance we could have a 'Add to disabled animations list' button, along with the 'Add to favourites' button please?

s.jpg.7c96446c8224e74cb9f2166cdf994b32.jpg

This would make sorting and disabling the now vast list of animations a much quicker and more pleasant process. Thanks!

On 3/25/2020 at 6:08 AM, procian said:

Wall clock timeline exception.....usually a broken cc trait or aspiration...

Oof... well I wouldn't know about that. All the traits I have seem fine and even with a normal gameplay I experience no problems.

Either way thank you for your time, I appreciate you trying to help! ❤️

2 minutes ago, demoniana said:

Sooooo, how can i turn off that mosaic thingy? I downloaded a mod but it still blurry ... halp :/

You downloaded the streamer mod as well as ww….delete the streamer mod...you don't need it....

18 hours ago, 0xAF said:

did you activated cheats menu?

testingcheats true

Yes i made sure i turned it on for both my deepclean save and old save and it still did not show up.

Also to note: I also moved all my mods out except wickedwhims and the menu was still missing.