WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

On 4/25/2020 at 9:18 AM, Vincenza said:

for understanding. i do not mean wicked whims with what i wrote. wicked whims is a great mod. i love it. and i thank turbodriver again and again for his work!!!

I haven't had any error messages for months. My game is going great.

sims401.png

sims402.png

Same here, it's been working perfectly for me every time :D 

How to make so that during sexual animations, there are no other sims which automatically join an animation already launched?
When I start an animation between two sims, there is always one or more sims that join the animation automatically.
And I can't seem to find the option for that.

@Devinsms:

Participant Resolver Type Error

Broken mod is misusing tuning resolver functionality.

A broken modification adds new or edits existing 'DoubleSimResolver' resolver function with incorrect data.
The mod creator is required to fix this error.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

please use spoiler for the error messages.

15 hours ago, hana120 said:

How to make so that during sexual animations, there are no other sims which automatically join an animation already launched?
When I start an animation between two sims, there is always one or more sims that join the animation automatically.
And I can't seem to find the option for that.

you can turn on the ask for sex dialogue in sex settings/autonomy settings/ask for sex dialogue check the boxes and you will always be asked if they can join. saying no has no reputation hit. but tat only works if at least on of you sims is part of the animation.

in sex settings/autonomy settings/autonomy triggers you have the sex join switch. but i don't know if that also stops you from inviting more sims into sex.

and last you have sex settings/autonomy settings/autonomy specifics/sex joining maximum distance. you can drop that down all te way and they shouldn't auto join.

So I'm getting invisible bodies when I go to apply tattoos, and I have gotten the Tray Importer tool, but I don't know how to figure out which of the files shown is the problem. Since it is a default body replacer causing problems, I can't just equip it. When I open the files in S4S, the body just comes up in the default T-pose with no changes from the baseline model. I have very little experience with this sort of fixing, and the Tray Importer just says that the red ones are "Not Installed." Does anyone see the problem in the files?

EDIT: I deleted the two bottom replacers that weren't from WW, and the bottom has shown up in CAS, but the feet and top are still invisible. Should I just delete any body file that says "Default" in it?

EDIT 2: Yeah I did that, it works fine now. If anyone has this issue, delete replacers other than the ones from WW, or whatever default body you prefer.

On 4/18/2020 at 11:50 AM, MasterQuinn said:

Any chance this winds up happening in the future? This mod needs some sexy mind control elements, and the expansions are rife with things like the SimRay, the Satellite, Alien and Vampire Powers, as well as Magic Spells, that could be incorporated into WW. I really cant convey enough how much I want to see some mind control lewdness in this mod.

Look at me, putting my foot in my mouth by posting before playing the updated versions. Vampires with the Command Perk can now command Sims to strip, and 'Be Promiscuous', which, as far as I can tell, just means they wont refuse romance or sex. GREAT work. I love it. Hope to see similar ideas implemented for the SimRay, the Satellite, the Voodoo Doll, Alien powers, and Magic Spells. Keep up the great work.

1 hour ago, MasterQuinn said:

Look at me, putting my foot in my mouth by posting before playing the updated versions. Vampires with the Command Perk can now command Sims to strip, and 'Be Promiscuous', which, as far as I can tell, just means they wont refuse romance or sex. GREAT work. I love it. Hope to see similar ideas implemented for the SimRay, the Satellite, the Voodoo Doll, Alien powers, and Magic Spells. Keep up the great work.

an orgy option for the satellite dish now that would be something. the voodoo doll could already be done as like a prop animation. maybe a desire mode for the simray

On 4/25/2020 at 4:18 AM, Vincenza said:

I haven't had any error messages for months. My game is going great.

What mods do you use? I get errors ever since I updated all my mods and wickwhims, I might have to do a full reinstall of everything to find out what mods don't work.

I know it's not wickwhims fault at all, it's just another different mod needs to update and I just gotta find out which is causing this problem.

On 4/20/2020 at 1:36 PM, Luke_pezduk said:

Hello! ?I installed the mod update, but it doesn't work in the game, it requires a script. The script is in the folder, everything from the archive I moved to the folder for the mod. What might be the problem? Thanks!
(Sorry, I use a translator?)

Безымянный.png

d.PNG

same rpoblem here, any idea??

1 hour ago, Zathuul said:

What mods do you use? I get errors ever since I updated all my mods and wickwhims, I might have to do a full reinstall of everything to find out what mods don't work.

I know it's not wickwhims fault at all, it's just another different mod needs to update and I just gotta find out which is causing this problem.

these are the mods I use, I hope this is enough for an overview.

Modliste.PNG.37e00cd7d8446883198338c3033fac09.PNGModliste01.PNG.7d8357c100bd3468b4b9a7cf4d4bf2a3.PNG

i do not use mods from nisa, and also not whickedpets and kinkywhims. my mods which i use are up to date.
only this content belongs in the whickedwhims folder, WickedWhims_LP_GER.package is of course optional for the german speaking countries. :

Modliste02.PNG

On 4/20/2020 at 7:36 AM, Luke_pezduk said:

Hello! ?I installed the mod update, but it doesn't work in the game, it requires a script. The script is in the folder, everything from the archive I moved to the folder for the mod. What might be the problem? Thanks!
(Sorry, I use a translator?)

Безымянный.png

d.PNG

move animations folder out and into mod folder by itself, get rid of installation video and optional windows installer (you don't need them). Should only have remaining 4 files in this folder. Never put scripts or mods more than 1 folder deep or they will not work. sims4/mods/wickedwhims and sims4/mods/animations. Also, make sure you don't have any .rar or zip files in any folders.

Okay everyone, I have a request. I would like to see a vibrator or a few to choose from to put in the sims inventory so they can pull it out and use it anytime they want and make a toy that looks and acts like The Satisfyer pro#2. And lady's, you might want to grab a real one because if you use it right you can go 6 or more times easily (my wife loves this thing)...Just saying ?

Is it my imagination, or does autonomy pretty much ignore any settings you use? Basically, I unchecked "open relationships", "Desire Switch" is checked, I set probabilities as low as they are allowed.. Disabled travel, random, and solo sex...  "Relationship Awareness" has been checked... Long story short, no matter how it's set, my sims are like animals and screw anyone regardless of their relationship. What's the point of having a setting if it does next to nothing?

On 4/28/2020 at 5:11 PM, Vincenza said:

i do not use mods from nisa, and also not whickedpets and kinkywhims. my mods which i use are up to date

oh... I use both of those three mods, and I just noticed they weren't up to date when I tried doing so earlier. I'm pretty sure WickedPet is now though but kinkywhims and nisa don't seem to be, last time I checked anyway but maybe they are now. I got too many mods though, maybe I should start over on a few and smaller list.