WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

It has been around 12 hours since the last WickedWhims update and it seems like everything is working great. Of course it won't for you if you didn't update every other mod you have once it has been fixed for the new game patch.

Am I doing something wrong or is the auto-condom function still broken? It was working perfectly until like 2 versions ago, it seems it's still not fixed now (despite it being specifically mentioned in the changelog). Is it intended not to work with other mods now by any chance?

9 minutes ago, antisabel said:

I don't have the installer in my files? I've downloaded it several times, updated all of my mods yet WickedWhims doesn't come with the windows auto installer.

I think it was removed. You just need to copy the 2 files inside the WickedWhimsMod into your mods folder wherever WW is usually put by the autoinstaller.

12 minutes ago, antisabel said:

I don't have the installer in my files? I've downloaded it several times, updated all of my mods yet WickedWhims doesn't come with the windows auto installer.

It's been removed.

You all need to learn how to properly extract files.

2 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

I think it was removed. You just need to copy the 2 files inside the WickedWhimsMod into your mods folder wherever WW is usually put by the autoinstaller.

Oh alright thank you! I'm not very experienced with mods. :)

9 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Game patched to 1.63 and WW 155g is working normally.

The only updated mod that's still broke for me so far is UICheats v1.17.0, (No HUD display and can't use menu to exit game).   

Thanks for the heads-up. I Use UI Cheats but I haven't updated the game yet. Been waiting for the dust to settle a little bit but I was planning on doing it today. I downloaded v1.17.0 but I'll hold off a little longer before I update. UI Cheats is one of those must-haves for me and if it's still broken, I can wait. You can't use the menu to exit the game? That's a big one that needs fixing for sure.

I have no idea why, but windows keeps deleting the file every time I download it. It does not show up in my downloads after its done and it either shows an error or deleted when i look at the downloads page of the browser Im using. It is only for this particular file and nothing else. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

The only updated mod that's still broke for me so far is UICheats v1.17.0, (No HUD display and can't use menu to exit game).   

Odd.  I'm having no problems so far using UICheats v1.17.0 -- perhaps it's a mod conflict with something else you're using?

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

I posted the link yesterday :  https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-16-26240068

Look for another nice repair in that mail as well.

UI Cheats Extension v1.17.0

v1.17.0 [06/03/2020]

• Updated for game version 1.63.133 (Eco Lifestyle patch)
1 hour ago, ronald4adp said:

I posted the link yesterday :  https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-16-26240068

Look for another nice repair in that mail as well.

UI Cheats Extension v1.17.0

v1.17.0 [06/03/2020]

• Updated for game version 1.63.133 (Eco Lifestyle patch)

Yes, I found v1.17 on MEGA but it's still broken for me.

Think I have another mod conflicting but no idea what yet.

Maybe someone knows what this LE is caused from.

Something to do with [object FlairExtension] maybe?

EDIT UPDATE: Removed all mods except UICheats, Repaired Game, and even tried starting a new game.

Get a different LE but having same the problem.

lastUIException.txt

50 minutes ago, epic gamer 6 said:

I have no idea why, but windows keeps deleting the file every time I download it. It does not show up in my downloads after its done and it either shows an error or deleted when i look at the downloads page of the browser Im using. It is only for this particular file and nothing else. 

To clarify, the last person who had this issue said he had windows 10 2004 installed but i do not have that update when i checked.

13 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Did you remove the mods folder before or after updating?

Are you using any UI cheat mod?

Have you tried repairing the game? You can do that in origin, but remember to take out the mods folder before doing it. You have to right-click on the game icon and you should be seeing the repair option.

You didn't carefully about what I said I believe.

I said on my post that:

So, I removed the sims 4 folder and tried it, same result.

I believe that suppose to mean I removed entire Sims 4 folder in My Document, logged in Origin, played Sims 4, which should have the game itself create new folder for Sims 4, which means there suppose to be "COMPLETELY NOTHING WHAT SO EVER"

So, I believe the EA patch itself must have caused this problem. nothing else, since as I said again in this post, there is completely nothing.

image.png.e3506f08ed7085cbb0a33e4c287751dc.png

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Yes, I found v1.17 on MEGA but it's still broken for me.

Think I have another mod conflicting but no idea what yet.

Maybe someone knows what this LE is caused from.

Something to do with [object FlairExtension] maybe?

EDIT UPDATE: Removed all mods except UICheats, Repaired Game, and even tried starting a new game.

Get a different LE but having same the problem.

lastUIException.txt 2.52 kB · 2 downloads

I only moved de s4script files out of the way and inserted them back one by one until the game got damaged again. But then again I had only 6 of them.

Happy hunting.

7 minutes ago, ronald4adp said:

I only moved de s4script files out of the way and inserted them back one by one until the game got damaged again. But then again I had only 6 of them.

Happy hunting.

Well I'm tending to think now it might be a display/settings related problem.

Since I get the same end result with trying (mods or no mods with old save game), and (no mods with a new game).

Kinda baffled as I haven't changed any display settings in quite some time.

22 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Well I'm tending to think now it might be a display/settings related problem.

Since I get the same end result with trying (mods or no mods with old save game), and (no mods with a new game).

Kinda baffled as I haven't changed any display settings in quite some time.

I think you are right, about something is wrong with game after patch without having any single mods, just like in my screenshot of my problem.

image.png

Above screenshot is actual in-game live mode play.

As anyone can see, there suppose to be UI that needs to show up, which it doesn't, even though there are completely nothing in the Mod folder.

2 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

I think you are right, about something is wrong with game after patch without having any single mods

Same bug as mine with no HUD display but I was using the UICheats mod only.

Did you have this bug without any mods installed?