WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Thank you so very much for adding this great twist to my Sims game, TURBODRIVER. 

I think I found a loophole in regards to levelling up to levels 5 through 10.

As long as they're at the mirror, keep them there. I used the "fill needs" and "disable needs decay" through enabling testing cheats (that way there's no need to eat, pee, etc.).

Two of my sims didn't have jobs but the other two roommates did. Once the workers came home, they were not able to level up to Level 5 through the use of the mirror, obviously. I definitely gave the two jobless sims a strenuous workout at the mirrors. They eventually reached Level 10 and are now enjoying the breeze on their bums.   :)

**I do not think there's ever enough appreciation that can be given to what you and the other modders create for the rest of us. Without modders, the Sims series likely would have ended a long time ago. 

Wishing you a great week.

Just hope it doesn't lag like Kinky World does for The Sims 3. So if its smooth like Animated Woohoo/Passion then we'll be fine. Then again with how unstable, unfinished, and broken The Sims 4 is who knows.

I use Kinky World & Passion and I don't have any lag issues.  If anything it's just Sims 3 lagging 'cause it's Sims 3.

Just hope it doesn't lag like Kinky World does for The Sims 3. So if its smooth like Animated Woohoo/Passion then we'll be fine. Then again with how unstable, unfinished, and broken The Sims 4 is who knows.

I am a developer for years and optimization is a huge deal for me. If I create something that does not perform, it will not pass the release. Sims 3 on it's own had a lot of performance issues with big open maps and routing problems. Sims 4 fixes these issues a little bit with smaller zones, but with cost of the convenience (no in-between loadings).

Because the mod is still in really early stage, a lot can be improved that I don't know how to do yet. But with time it will get better.

And personally I did not have performance problems with Sims 4 and with Sims 3 problems only happened on big maps.

Thank you so very much for adding this great twist to my Sims game, TURBODRIVER. 

I think I found a loophole in regards to levelling up to levels 5 through 10.

As long as they're at the mirror, keep them there. I used the "fill needs" and "disable needs decay" through enabling testing cheats (that way there's no need to eat, pee, etc.).

Two of my sims didn't have jobs but the other two roommates did. Once the workers came home, they were not able to level up to Level 5 through the use of the mirror, obviously. I definitely gave the two jobless sims a strenuous workout at the mirrors. They eventually reached Level 10 and are now enjoying the breeze on their bums.   :)

**I do not think there's ever enough appreciation that can be given to what you and the other modders create for the rest of us. Without modders, the Sims series likely would have ended a long time ago. 

Wishing you a great week.

Thanks! And the whole loophole seems to be created mostly by you and avoiding sims needs to preserved them in front of the mirror.

I did not added any checks for canceling this behavior on purpose. Until sim needs to leave the mirror it can be used indefinitely. Because it takes some time, you surely need to leave it eventually. :D

If you want to force level up sims, you can always use the 'wickedwoohoo.exnextlevel' command.

Development is going great! I was thinking that maybe I could release a prototype with animations system this week, but I don't want to rush it.

I still need to add ability to swap actors, handle sim roles, save and load sex interactions and test more for syncing animations.

Besides that, I want to finish writing tutorial on how to make animations for Sims 4 and create few myself or try to port them from Sims 3.

Maybe seems like a lot, but it should be done this month for sure :D

True TS4 has less performance issues BUT there's the problem of resetting, culling, and the fact nothing goes on without you at that lot. This means if your mod had NPCs engaging in sex then when you leave the lot it all goes away or may break or cause corruption of saves, heck who knows what will happen. The joys of development; you never know what will happen. I'm also concerned about the resetting issue they refuse to touch, when you leave the house to go somewhere else and come back you have everyone standing outside with random stats as if you just moved in and no longer doing what you had them doing before you left. This makes me wonder how your mod will play exactly with all the issues and vast limitations of TS4.

None the less what you're doing is revolutionary for adult modding via TS4. You're making a foundation of which this community and others shall build upon for years to come. Unlike in the past we're closer to having sexual content sooner rather than later into the game's development cycle.

True TS4 has less performance issues BUT there's the problem of resetting, culling, and the fact nothing goes on without you at that lot. This means if your mod had NPCs engaging in sex then when you leave the lot it all goes away or may break or cause corruption of saves, heck who knows what will happen. The joys of development; you never know what will happen. I'm also concerned about the resetting issue they refuse to touch, when you leave the house to go somewhere else and come back you have everyone standing outside with random stats as if you just moved in and no longer doing what you had them doing before you left. This makes me wonder how your mod will play exactly with all the issues and vast limitations of TS4.

None the less what you're doing is revolutionary for adult modding via TS4. You're making a foundation of which this community and others shall build upon for years to come. Unlike in the past we're closer to having sexual content sooner rather than later into the game's development cycle.

Resetting sex interactions and making everything run without problems depends a lot on how the game itself handles such stuff. The game simply resets everything when you leave the zone. I wasn't even thinking how that would be handled, because I know there isn't much to do about that. You leave and everything comes back to the way it was originally.

I have a pretty general idea on how to develop this mod. You can call it "style", but I want everything to be just like Sims would be originally. Making changes to integral elements of the game could take away the "charm" of the game and may result in a lot of trouble when mixed with other mods.

I don't know how to explain it better.. I don't want to mess around too much with what the game offers right know, mainly add more and blend it with what is already in the game.

Thanks!

OMG....!!!! Is this real???

I wonder for the Woohoo part plan, is it going to be rabbithole woohoo or animated woohoo?

I really like the KinkyWorld mod so I started creating WickedWoohoo. This mod is all about animated woohoo. Next update will allow sex interactions.

Do we have to use this specific body replacer? I like the one I have better, but if this one is necessary I'll just have to live with it.

No, you can use any body skin replacement, I actually use the LumiaLoverSims ones. The things you can replace from the required mods are marked with bold font. The only things you have to use are the penis cas parts.

I wonder for the Woohoo part plan, is it going to be rabbithole woohoo or animated woohoo?

I really like the KinkyWorld mod so I started creating WickedWoohoo. This mod is all about animated woohoo. Next update will allow sex interactions.

So...when the next update being released?

Is TS4 animation already can be created?

Hey there! I have a quick question, its not regarding WickedWoohoo, but I need help finding a functioning mod that allows  you to expand the household limit. I'm sure that there is another post where I can ask; but I feel that you guys could help me. Thanks!

There currently isn't a way to do so effectively. IE once you try and edit the household, it will cull Sims until there are eight.

Guest luvmebby

well I am happy to hand over this animation to turbo driver to fix for his mod.  it needs sound added and it needs to be repackaged to show up under wicked woohoo.  plus you need the hard penis mesh for it to look right.  this currently is the offer massage overide for doggy style.  innitiate the man to offer massage.  (standing) 

massage.7z

its currently 480 frames.  I can make it longer if needed.  just let me know.  I would prefer it said wicked doggy rather than offer massage. 

Hey there! I have a quick question, its not regarding WickedWoohoo, but I need help finding a functioning mod that allows  you to expand the household limit. I'm sure that there is another post where I can ask; but I feel that you guys could help me. Thanks!

Hey! I would love to help you, but finding out how to do things in decompiled code can take a lot of time and I can't afford to do it. Try asking at ModTheSims forums, there is a lot of people who know how to help you.

So...when the next update being released?

Is TS4 animation already can be created?

I am aiming to release a prototype with animations this month. The idea was to do it this week, but I am putting a lot of effort to help others start animating. Just after I finish the prototype (probably this week, I only need to implement save/load system), I will write a tutorial on how to create animations for Sims 4 and tutorial how to create packages for WickedWoohoo animations.

well I am happy to hand over this animation to turbo driver to fix for his mod.  it needs sound added and it needs to be repackaged to show up under wicked woohoo.  plus you need the hard penis mesh for it to look right.  this currently is the offer massage overide for doggy style.  innitiate the man to offer massage.  (standing) 

attachicon.gifmassage.7z

its currently 480 frames.  I can make it longer if needed.  just let me know.  I would prefer it said wicked doggy rather than offer massage. 

AMAZING! Thank You very much! I will look into it later and create a working package for WickedWoohoo :)

Guest luvmebby

I messaged deaderpool to get some information and I thought I would share it here.  I guess there is a way to set the interaction to be started just by males or females but you need to know how to use s4pe to do it.  I have not been able to get mine working right.  that is why I didn't add sounds or make the packages romantic rather than "friendly"  to get rewards

One thing, I was noticing that you have some discussions going on in your comments about a word for panties/underwear that is universal so it can show for both male and female. Actually, in the Sims 4 globalization, you can specify two different strings. One to be used by males, one to be used by females. Like "Remove {M0.Underwear}{F0.Panties}". Just as a FYI. Also, once translators start translating your strings for you, they can put in the appropriate male/female names for undergarments as needed for the different languages that way and change it based on gender, if they need to. Only trick to this is depending on your "Remove x" interaction, it may need "{M1.Underwear}{F1.Panties}" with the "1" instead of a "0". The interaction will pass the targeted Sim into the globalization routine to get the gender for that Sim to use during translation but depending on the interaction, sometimes the Sim is the first parameter passed in (zero) and sometimes it is the second parameter (one).