WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Great stuff turbodriver, it just so happenes that today i finally got fed up with sims 3, despite all the good work done with kinkyworld and animated woohoo mods, finding your wickedwoohoo mod has given me incentive to reinstall sims 4 and give it a go.

Turbodrivers, you restored my faith in Sims 4!! :P  :D

EDIT: I found some problems.. The 'naked' clothing seems to overwrite the sims clothing. The ones they have (before the exhibitionism) disappear. And i can't save the game anymore since i installed your mod..

EDIT: I found some problems.. The 'naked' clothing seems to overwrite the sims clothing. The ones they have (before the exhibitionism) disappear. And i can't save the game anymore since i installed your mod..

They way the mod makes sims nude is replacing CAS parts of active outfit with nude parts and then restoring them when changing outfit or dressing up. That's why using CAS editor is blocked when any household sim is naked. I have an idea how to make it better, but what is running now should work fine.

So please check if 'lastException.txt' file was created in Sims 4 Documents folder and send it my way. And please explain in more details how is this happening to you and if you're using any other mods that modify CAS parts on the fly.

The same comes to saving, if there's an error then check for 'lastException.txt' file. I've tested everything many times, but it is difficult with a large game like Sims.

Please tell me more how this happend and send the 'lastException.txt' file if one exists.

I've started working on a version that would fix any sort of issues with CAS.

EDIT: Today I am going to try release new version with changed way I handle outfits. Every sim that is nude in some way in this version should be reverted to normal on load and from that point be handled by new system. I hope everything goes right and today or tomorrow I will show you a preview of first sex module prototype.

WickedWoohoo 1.0.1.002 released and the main change is in the way mod handles outfits. Now instead of modifying existing outfits it copies them to separate category and works on them there. There should not be any issues after updating to the new version, but any sim that was in any way naked will be reverted to normal.

Download in the main post or on the blog.

They way the mod makes sims nude is replacing CAS parts of active outfit with nude parts and then restoring them when changing outfit or dressing up. That's why using CAS editor is blocked when any household sim is naked. I have an idea how to make it better, but what is running now should work fine.

So please check if 'lastException.txt' file was created in Sims 4 Documents folder and send it my way. And please explain in more details how is this happening to you and if you're using any other mods that modify CAS parts on the fly.

The same comes to saving, if there's an error then check for 'lastException.txt' file. I've tested everything many times, but it is difficult with a large game like Sims.

Please tell me more how this happend and send the 'lastException.txt' file if one exists.

EDIT: Today I am going to try release new version with changed way I handle outfits. Every sim that is nude in some way in this version should be reverted to normal on load and from that point be handled by new system. I hope everything goes right and today or tomorrow I will show you a preview of first sex module prototype.

'lastException.txt' was created yes!!. You want me to send it to you?

'lastException.txt' was created yes!!. You want me to send it to you?

Yes, please upload contents of 'lastException.txt' file to http://pastebin.com/ and send me the link. And please try the new version which hopefully should fix your issue.

hi TURBODRIVER! I downloaded your mod and after installation I had problems with the saving game. When i try to save the game an error: 401: 13200520778089770755: 16138603396815388208. After you install the new version of your mod error persists. Maybe the whole thing in the version of the game? And below the 1.20 version of the game modes will not work?

Sorry for my English!

hi TURBODRIVER! I downloaded your mod and after installation I had problems with the saving game. When i try to save the game an error: 401: 13200520778089770755: 16138603396815388208. After you install the new version of your mod error persists. Maybe the whole thing in the version of the game? And below the 1.20 version of the game modes will not work?

Sorry for my English!

Just include 'lastException.txt' file that is created in Sims 4 Documents folder. Without it I cannot tell what is the problem.

http://pastebin.com/PrbjniqZ

Thank you for helping!!!

Thanks for the file, it seems like older version of Sims 4 (1.13.104.1010) you're running handles saving differently. I am not sure what I would be able to do about it.

I understand you might not be able to get a newer version, but I can't support every version of the game. Sims 4 don't actually provide any modding API for scripting and internal changes in the game code will break these sort of things.

Nonetheless I will look into this issue and may offer a way to disable mod saving and allow to save the mod in some other way. A more future proof system would be great.

Guest INKkan

So I'm not sure if this is a bug, but female sims have both remove underwear & remove panties under their options, while male sims have to "remove panties" before any underwear options appear. Then they have both options like female sims.

So I'm not sure if this is a bug, but female sims have both remove underwear & remove panties under their options, while male sims have to "remove panties" before any underwear options appear. Then they have both options like female sims.

I've noticed that in development, but there is no difference between 'remove underwear' and 'remove panties' for males as they only have panties. That is sort of a bug, because 'remove underwear' is to take off both bra and panties. I will fix that in future updates, thanks :)

Here's a small preview of the animations support. It's far from actual playable mechanic, but the core functionality is there. For this example I used Jeffyboy animations.

Because existing animations require specific positioning I've made a really simple way to set offset for xyz position and facing to allow animators fix positioning without editing the animations itself.

https://gfycat.com/RemarkableFondAndalusianhorse

Here's a small preview of the animations support. It's far from actual playable mechanic, but the core functionality is there. For this example I used Jeffyboy animations.

Because existing animations require specific positioning I've made a really simple way to set offset for xyz position and facing to allow animators fix positioning without editing the animations itself.

so-beautiful.gif

That's what up..SWEET!!!

Sims 4 here I come...soon... :ph34r:  :ph34r:

This is a really great mod, just what the sims 4 needed. Thank you for your work

Looks really great so far, makes me very hopeful.  I really love how the characters look in 4.  Thanks so much for all of your work, us pervs with no skills really appreciate it.  <3

Guest INKkan

I've noticed that in development, but there is no difference between 'remove underwear' and 'remove panties' for males as they only have panties. That is sort of a bug, because 'remove underwear' is to take off both bra and panties. I will fix that in future updates, thanks :)

No problem. It's an extremely minor thing anyway.

Nice!  :cool:

Its so beautiful! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

giphy.gif

------------------------------

@AwfulArchdemon

@GECK.O

Where are you guys?! This is here! We've been waiting and its becoming a reality!