WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

3 hours ago, BatDood said:

Yeah, this sounds like a very strange one. Scorpio may be right in that a game repair might be in order.

Along with that, if you're going to try testing with all mods removed except WW, I suggest maybe trying with the WW default setting.

This is a new game on a new install.

In my first post about this issue, I already mentioned testing the WW option to reset settings. That was part of where I mentioned it was difficult to reproduce it working correctly. Occasionally when it world work right (and it wasn't always due to resetting the settings), if I repeated the shower action again, it would stop working again.

3 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Can't find any details on what the Legacy Game version is.

Trying it won't hurt tho.

Needs to be installed only one folder deep in Mods like...

Mods/WickedWhimsMod (two files named TUROBODRIVER)

You will also need to download some animations for it to work.

Make a new folder in Mods named Wicked Animations to put them all into, extracting any zip files first of course.  

I did all of this but i think my game version is just way too old ?, i will try to update to a newer game version and see what is going to happen
thanks!

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

EDIT: What I'll add is this:

One of the first things EA will ask is if you use any mods/cc.

I tried that route of testing (process of elimination) and found there may be a mod conflict involving WW.

I did the following tests...

1) Disabled all mods in game options
Showering worked correctly, so the unmodded game itself is fine.

2) Disabled only script mods in game options
Showering worked correctly, so issue is being caused by a script mod.

3) Only removed WW (and WW animations)
Showering works correctly, so definitely WW related.

4) All mods back in (just to reconfirm)

Showering issue came back.

5) Removed DD but kept WW (test that identified the conflict with WW)

Showering works correctly.

6) Removed DD and WW (just to confirm)

Shower works but mosaic came back. This suggests DD has feature to remove shower mosaic.

Is this a known conflict between WW and DD? I have most of DD's features off and as far as I can tell it has no settings to control nudity during showering but test #6 does show it's touching showering in some way since it removes the mosaic.

8 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

5) Removed DD but kept WW (test that identified the conflict with WW)

Showering works correctly.

Found your own answer.

9 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

Is this a known conflict between WW and DD?

Don't know myself as I don't use DD but it doesn't surprise me.

Whenever you use 2 sex mods together there is a pretty good chance something will conflict.

Not meaning to be snarky but...

Do you think CN tests his mod with WW installed?

If you asked CN he would tell you it's not his mod causing it.

You won't find much, if any, support around here for trying to fix CN's mods.

Don't know what else to tell you other than removing DD. 

5 hours ago, Praxidike said:

How do I stop Menu to ask for next Animation? When next stage Animation turn. I get Menu asking if it is okay to allow. How to turn off?

You need to go into WW Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction Settings -> Sex Progression Settings and turn this setting off:

image.png.f42d8be22ed9fcc511771b6a5b313ea1.png

Why does my Sim feel uncomfortable with other naked bodies and DON'T have the option of inviting voyeurs in.

My Sim is already lv5 Exhibitionist!!!

AND nothing happened to invite the third Sim,When Sim is sexing with one.

Some Sims could just join the sex but some Sims can't.

There is nothing is displayed in the upper right corner.AND the friendship has no change.

AND some Sim invite for sex will say NO.The reason is that their relationship is not strong enough.But The relationgship is 100/100.

3 hours ago, fxyasb said:

Why does my Sim feel uncomfortable with other naked bodies and DON'T have the option of inviting voyeurs in.

Part the first: check attractiveness. Your sim probably finds a particular naked sim unattractive, thus the negative moodlet.

Part the second: your sim needs to be at the window the peeper is looking through. There's only a small area where Invite In For Sex is active. Go stand right in front of the peeper and try again.

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Part the first: check attractiveness. Your sim probably finds a particular naked sim unattractive, thus the negative moodlet.

Part the second: your sim needs to be at the window the peeper is looking through. There's only a small area where Invite In For Sex is active. Go stand right in front of the peeper and try again.

Thanks man for your kindness! I will have a try about first one.

But I have already know about the second thing that some Sims can invite but THE Sim just have the flirty mood.

AND 3p still don't work,nothing happened when I join a sex.Even a rufese message.

14 minutes ago, procian said:

And no patch notes....

I guess EA's new method of operating is to stealthily screw with people's games and then tell them about how they got screwed after the fact. ;) 

EDIT: patch notes are out now.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v163h [2021-03-29]
1 hour ago, BatDood said:

I guess EA's new method of operating is to stealthily screw with people's games and then tell them about how they got screwed after the fact. ;) 

EDIT: patch notes are out now.

Notes are out......mccc is playing up...throws an L/E when trying to change skills....road to fame is broken too according to better exceptions...with ww been getting horrendous undressing lag in my strip club...didn't do it yesterday :(

12 minutes ago, procian said:

Notes are out......mccc is playing up...throws an L/E when trying to change skills....road to fame is broken too according to better exceptions...with ww been getting horrendous undressing lag in my strip club...didn't do it yesterday :(

Gotta say that you're pretty brave jumping into the fire like that.

38 minutes ago, Иоланта said:

There’s nothing on your feet.

I have seen something similar on sims wearing some CC item whose texture is overlapping with other parts of the sim, like these examples:

1783590345_Screenshot2021-04-2722_49_12.png.f02d4ed81ceb66789c899bcfdcb3722f.png431647139_Screenshot2021-04-2722_47_54.png.c470b9f2bc8537f9b130154630da0863.png

I am wondering what is causing your problem though, considering your sim is naked there lol?