WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

8 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Oh crap, I didn't know WP had a WW override, that's a shame.

WP should honor WW settings IMO.

I posted this a while back on the WP support thread, but haven't heard a response.

I'm not sure it's an override.  It might be running through a different code path that just doesn't check the autonomy flags.

18 hours ago, Scorpio said:

If you can click on a sim and 'ask to hang out' it means they aren't available either.

Ask them to hang out and they might accept sex depending on other WW settings.

This is an important point that took me a while to figure out.  Other nearby sims at the same location (like the gym, for example) may or may not be available.  I'm not sure what determines which are and which aren't, but if they aren't and you ask them to hang out, they become available.

On 2/6/2021 at 6:25 AM, BatDood said:

If you have MCCC there is an option to blacklist traits. You can blacklist the Klepto trait and no sims will spawn with it ever. Bear in mind that this only applies to newly generated sims. Any existing ones in your world that have it will have to be edited yourself to change it.

Unfortunately, they will still spawn with the trait. You have to go to MCCC>CAS>Manage Traits>Clean traits. THEN it will remove your black listed traits. Sort of a pain in the ass. Would be nicer if it were automatic.

2 hours ago, MickCasanova said:

Unfortunately, they will still spawn with the trait. You have to go to MCCC>CAS>Manage Traits>Clean traits. THEN it will remove your black listed traits. Sort of a pain in the ass. Would be nicer if it were automatic.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you getting this information from?

Since this feature was implemented, I blacklisted Klepto (along with other traits) and have not had a single sim generate with any of my blacklisted traits. Through mods I have disabled random townies generating but since blacklisting was implemented in MCCC, I have had tons of births and aging. Not a single Kleptomaniac.

I've seen blacklisted traits show up if you use the randomize traits button in CAS but otherwise, all my naturally generated sims never have any of my blacklisted traits.

Spoiler
Module UI Menu Path Description Remarks
MC CAS MCCC > MC CAS > Manage Traits > Clean Sim Traits This will remove all blacklisted personality traits from <selected sim name> replacing them with random personality traits.

Added a new option to Manage Traits for cleaning blacklisted traits. When used on a Sim, this will replace any blacklisted personality traits they may have with a random personality trait that isn't blacklisted. To blacklist a trait, use the MCCC computer menu for settings and choose MCCC > MC CAS > Blacklist Traits.

Nowhere in the command does it say that it's automatic removal. It only ever mentions how it should be used. It's never removed them for me without actually executing the command on a particular sim.

22 minutes ago, MickCasanova said:
  Reveal hidden contents
Module UI Menu Path Description Remarks
MC CAS MCCC > MC CAS > Manage Traits > Clean Sim Traits This will remove all blacklisted personality traits from <selected sim name> replacing them with random personality traits.

Added a new option to Manage Traits for cleaning blacklisted traits. When used on a Sim, this will replace any blacklisted personality traits they may have with a random personality trait that isn't blacklisted. To blacklist a trait, use the MCCC computer menu for settings and choose MCCC > MC CAS > Blacklist Traits.

Nowhere in the command does it say that it's automatic removal. It only ever mentions how it should be used. It's never removed them for me without actually executing the command on a particular sim.

I think I see the confusion here. What you're referring to is the removal of traits already in place. What I'm talking about is the blacklisting function in how it prevents the traits from being generated to begin with. This is from the patch notes:

Spoiler

Added a new option to select Traits to be blacklisted (MCCC > MC CAS > Blacklist Traits).  Blacklist traits only apply to randomly generated Sims or Sims that are aging-up and gaining new traits.  It does not apply retroactively to existing Sims in the world who already have the blacklisted traits.  It also will not apply to Sims created through Testing/Debug Cheats to generate a Sim as that debug generation bypasses the standard Sim generation process and I don’t feel like it’s worth adding this functionality to that process.  If a Sim is imported from the player’s library, it also will not apply as imported Sims will include the traits they were saved with.  Blacklisted traits will not be removed from Sims filling roles that require the blacklisted trait for their role.  If I removed those traits from Sims filling a role, the game would continue to create homeless Sims over and over as it checks for a Sim with that trait and, not finding one, tries to recreate it again.

19 hours ago, merkle said:

I posted this a while back on the WP support thread, but haven't heard a response.

I'm not sure it's an override.  It might be running through a different code path that just doesn't check the autonomy flags.

Yes it might be a bypass trigger rather than an override although I don't know squat about coding.

Maybe WP should also have an option to disable certain sims from autonomy.

Nisa hasn't been around much but noticed she's been back recently so I'd ask again on the LL thread. 

I just prefer WW to be the Boss because I don't want other sex mods running things.

22 hours ago, merkle said:

Just to add what @Scorpio said.  If you ask again on NWP thread, make sure to TAG nisa in your post - Like i did with scorpio in this post. 

17 hours ago, BatDood said:

I think I see the confusion here. What you're referring to is the removal of traits already in place. What I'm talking about is the blacklisting function in how it prevents the traits from being generated to begin with. This is from the patch notes:

Hide contents

Added a new option to select Traits to be blacklisted (MCCC > MC CAS > Blacklist Traits).  Blacklist traits only apply to randomly generated Sims or Sims that are aging-up and gaining new traits.  It does not apply retroactively to existing Sims in the world who already have the blacklisted traits.  It also will not apply to Sims created through Testing/Debug Cheats to generate a Sim as that debug generation bypasses the standard Sim generation process and I don’t feel like it’s worth adding this functionality to that process.  If a Sim is imported from the player’s library, it also will not apply as imported Sims will include the traits they were saved with.  Blacklisted traits will not be removed from Sims filling roles that require the blacklisted trait for their role.  If I removed those traits from Sims filling a role, the game would continue to create homeless Sims over and over as it checks for a Sim with that trait and, not finding one, tries to recreate it again.

I found the same info you did. Looks like we're both right. He's not very clear on how it actually works other than to mention if a created sim's role need a given blacklisted trait, MCCC won't remove it. In that sense, yes paparazzi's blacklisted traits will not be removed, but they can be removed through the blacklist command. So my main beef is that I am having to constantly remove them manually.  I pretty much use 80% tray imported sims, so the game creates only role sims for the most part, and they always seem to have one of the traits I've blacklisted.

7 hours ago, Кобра said:

Why is there such a password leak on your site?

What do you mean? What site? WickedWhims' site doesn't even have users or passwords.

LoversLab is not owned by TURBO so if you believe there was a password leak here you should reach out to administration.

4 hours ago, Witin said:

Hi, I can't find the infertile trait in the rewards section. Was it removed or is it a bug? Is anyone else having this issue?

You should be able to find them by clicking on a Sim -> Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes.

On 12/31/2020 at 1:05 PM, Vampiressa said:

Do you have any custom trait? They broke with the adition of sentiments and mess up the UI

Well..... I stayed away from Origin for some time, until I let my guard down and was snagged online. I never downloaded Sentiments, but also had a few custom traits. Sentiments appeared from nowhere after cleaning out my cache and updated Origin and WW. The Sentiments are there and not there half the time and seem to go hand in hand with WW. Not sure if I'm in testing mode but I think Sentiments is in it somewhere LOL!?!? I'm now currently researching Sentiments as to who and WTF it is exactly and WHY? I do remember seeing a download for it a while back but don't remember where.... Now I regret it LOL

8 hours ago, Bellringertoll said:

Well..... I stayed away from Origin for some time, until I let my guard down and was snagged online. I never downloaded Sentiments, but also had a few custom traits. Sentiments appeared from nowhere after cleaning out my cache and updated Origin and WW. The Sentiments are there and not there half the time and seem to go hand in hand with WW. Not sure if I'm in testing mode but I think Sentiments is in it somewhere LOL!?!? I'm now currently researching Sentiments as to who and WTF it is exactly and WHY? I do remember seeing a download for it a while back but don't remember where.... Now I regret it LOL

Sentiments were introduced with the pre- Snowy Escape patch.

If you updated the game recenty after a long time, you will need to update also most of your mods, if not all. Some mods messed up sentiments and sims profiles when they were added to the game.

22 hours ago, Jathom95 said:

What exactly is the idea behind the "Attractiveness Ambivalent" Wicked Attribute? I'm not exactly sure if it's supposed to be a positive or negative thing. From the description, does it mean a Sim who has it would be the equivalent of someone irl who would be like "It's not about looks, only personality with me" type of person?

basically yes. this way you can prevent sims from refusing sex because of looks. lets say you want to have sex with an NPC but that NPC thinks your Sim is an ugly and says no. you can give them this trait and it will serve as an override without having to manually fiddle with all the settings.

In previous versions there used to be creampie moodlets (cum in pussy, cum in ass, etc) that gave buffs, but they don't seem to be appearing in the latest version. Cum layers are working fine and I'm getting the 'dry crust' moodlet. 

Were the creampie moodlets removed or can I enable them somehow?

1 hour ago, GgDdGD898 said:

In previous versions there used to be creampie moodlets (cum in pussy, cum in ass, etc) that gave buffs, but they don't seem to be appearing in the latest version. Cum layers are working fine and I'm getting the 'dry crust' moodlet. 

Were the creampie moodlets removed or can I enable them somehow?

You may be thinking of Kinky World for The Sims 3. There's never been creampie moodlets in WW.

20 hours ago, pyrobladeich said:

I get about 10 seconds of sim lag at the strip club when any lap dance starts. Every other animation work find and no other issues outside of the strip club. Any thoughts?

Did you build the strip club yourself or are you using an already-made one?  Many of the ready made ones use lots of laser lights and other effects which impose a serious graphics load.  I get more lag at my strip club, too.  It all depends on the graphics load and how much graphics capability your computer has.  If it's excessive, the only solution I know of is to either upgrade your computer graphics or remove some of the extra effects.

On 2/10/2021 at 7:42 AM, carnation77 said:

Sentiments were introduced with the pre- Snowy Escape patch.

If you updated the game recenty after a long time, you will need to update also most of your mods, if not all. Some mods messed up sentiments and sims profiles when they were added to the game.

I just got slammed by a second update and missing dialog in bubbles reappeared. CC Traits disappeared, but WW update still has them but more obscure now. My mess of Mods are very many and am surprised my screaming computer can take it still. I hate getting rid of my mods that took so long to collect, so I'll flip off the error messages for a while and see if my game explodes or computer does LOL.... So far messed up things are minimal and it can be handled with a little McCmdr pill (Although it to is giving me some error message B.S.)

33 minutes ago, Bellringertoll said:

I just got slammed by a second update and missing dialog in bubbles reappeared. CC Traits disappeared, but WW update still has them but more obscure now. My mess of Mods are very many and am surprised my screaming computer can take it still. I hate getting rid of my mods that took so long to collect, so I'll flip off the error messages for a while and see if my game explodes or computer does LOL.... So far messed up things are minimal and it can be handled with a little McCmdr pill (Although it to is giving me some error message B.S.)

And yet, its soo easy to find the broken mods easy.  Just make sure they all are in the right directory and no duplicates elsewhere, Then use the 50/50 method to find  a broken one(s).  It may take  a lot of time but this is the fastest way. 

AND MAKE A BACKUP FIRST. so you can restart if you mess up. Keep good track of what you are doing or pay the price.