WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

On 2/4/2021 at 4:45 AM, Scorpio said:

Might be a hardware problem, not enough memory, etc., (computer does not have good enough specs to run game + mods).

Could also be too many sims on lot or in zone if you've used MCCC to increase EA default of 20 sims per lot/zone.

is there any way to improve the performance? I don't think its a computer issue since my PC can play many AAA games in high settings. I do use MCCC to increase the household though. 

57 minutes ago, Reckoning said:

is there any way to improve the performance? I don't think its a computer issue since my PC can play many AAA games in high settings. I do use MCCC to increase the household though. 

Playing offline helps....make sure the household iventory hasn't got too much stuff in it....make sure sims and family members inventorys don't have loads of stuff in them.

5 hours ago, bobahloo said:

Had that happing as well, pretty sure it is the game's obsession with giving 90% of NPC's the klepto trait. I started editing traits on all of em' that I encounter, and maybe 90% is an exaggeration, but most seem to have that trait and I remove it.

Son of a bitch.  I think you're right.   I had one of my dancers over for some...ahh...training, and she swiped a picture off the wall right in front of me.  I thought they couldn't steal when they're being watched.  It's probably customers, too.  From what I've read they can't steal things like light fixtures, so that's why none of them are disappearing.  I wonder if I move them up high out of reach if they'll be safe.  Worth a try.

3 hours ago, merkle said:

Son of a bitch.  I think you're right.   I had one of my dancers over for some...ahh...training, and she swiped a picture off the wall right in front of me.  I thought they couldn't steal when they're being watched.  It's probably customers, too.  From what I've read they can't steal things like light fixtures, so that's why none of them are disappearing.  I wonder if I move them up high out of reach if they'll be safe.  Worth a try.

If you have MCCC there is an option to blacklist traits. You can blacklist the Klepto trait and no sims will spawn with it ever. Bear in mind that this only applies to newly generated sims. Any existing ones in your world that have it will have to be edited yourself to change it.

On 2/4/2021 at 3:19 PM, Reckoning said:

I seem to be having a problem where if I initiate a group sex larger than 5 ppl or more, my game tends to lag for several mins and then starts the animation, if I were to try to change the group animation, it would take another several mins to get the WW menu to pop up. What is generally the problem when this occurs?

same here, i tried it with a new save without mods(except WW and animations), same thing happened.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

If you have MCCC there is an option to blacklist traits. You can blacklist the Klepto trait and no sims will spawn with it ever. Bear in mind that this only applies to newly generated sims. Any existing ones in your world that have it will have to be edited yourself to change it.

What pack is the klepto trait from....Never had that happen...

16 hours ago, merkle said:

This is not strictly a WW issue, but it's driving me crazy and I'm hoping someone has an answer.  I have a strip club (Golden Banana) and I have created portraits of the dancers and hung them along one wall.  Periodically and for no discernable reason, they disappear.  They're not in my inventory or on the other side.  They're not invisible - I can hang a replacement on the same spot.  They're gone.  I caught one in the act and it just fades away and disappears.  It only seems to happen on one wall and it's only the portraits - other items on the wall don't disappear.  I have similar portraits elsewhere and these don't disappear.  There must be something funky about that wall, but I can't figure out what it might be.  I've googled every variation on this I can think of and there's no help.

I had the same issues with my counters disappearing in a new club I am releasing soon. Turns out I had to update the game to v1.70.84.1020 and it seems to be working. I think the eco add on has something to do with it. The GB was made about 2 or 3 updates ago so if you haven't yet try updating the game.

I got a problem, I updated to latest version and all my stripclub options have disappeared. I still got the lot and stuff but it isn't a stripclub anymore. I ran the WW all alone, still no club. I even redownloaded the mod and still nothing. Re-installed the game and still nothing. I do have get to work. I checked if my mods were on.

SO what can i do to fix this?

2 hours ago, hgfdu said:

I got a problem, I updated to latest version and all my stripclub options have disappeared. I still got the lot and stuff but it isn't a stripclub anymore. I ran the WW all alone, still no club. I even redownloaded the mod and still nothing. Re-installed the game and still nothing. I do have get to work. I checked if my mods were on.

Is the lot your club on still named generic?

2 hours ago, hgfdu said:

did you clear cache and start a new game after the update?

10 hours ago, merkle said:

4 hours ago, Cruel1 said:

I had the same issues with my counters disappearing in a new club I am releasing soon. Turns out I had to update the game to v1.70.84.1020 and it seems to be working. I think the eco add on has something to do with it. The GB was made about 2 or 3 updates ago so if you haven't yet try updating the game.

If you have Eco Living there's an anoying neighborhood action plan called Sharing is caring that makes npcs steal things from lots. Check that it isn't active on the neighbourhood where the club is located and, if it is, vote to repel it. Also disable npc voting on the game options to prevent the game from chosing it again at random.

3 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

If you have Eco Living there's an anoying neighborhood action plan called Sharing is caring that makes npcs steal things from lots. Check that it isn't active on the neighbourhood where the club is located and, if it is, vote to repel it. Also disable npc voting on the game options to prevent the game from chosing it again at random.

I was just going to say that.

The Eco Living pack is another example of Maxis incompetence with the spaghetti coded game they decided to release. ;) 

This is why old bugs keep returning after new pack releases, the game is a patched up mess.

10 hours ago, BatDood said:

Sure enough, that dancer had the klepto trait.  I changed her trait, and blacklisted it, so eventually the problem will resolve. 

Now if I can just keep my Sim from chasing the whores all the time.  Honestly, he can't manage a simple task without dropping everything halfway through to go off with one of them.  It's gotten so bad I created a room to put him in and locked the door to keep him out of trouble.

56 minutes ago, merkle said:

Sure enough, that dancer had the klepto trait.  I changed her trait, and blacklisted it, so eventually the problem will resolve. 

Now if I can just keep my Sim from chasing the whores all the time.  Honestly, he can't manage a simple task without dropping everything halfway through to go off with one of them.  It's gotten so bad I created a room to put him in and locked the door to keep him out of trouble.

Lmao

Does anyone know why I keep receiving a Code #1 when I try to use any animations. I have removed all my mods, deleted the sims 4 file and started clean. Redownloaded the WW mod. And made sure script was marked as on and CC. When I load up the game, with WW only, and try to use any animations, I receive the same exact error code #1 and I have tried the ww.fix. I have tried to mess with settings and nothing. Am I missing something?

4 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I assume you also downloaded some animations too?

WW itself only has a couple for testing.

Yeah. I have tried both with and without. I always receive a code #1 that says something similar to "there are no sims or locations that can perform this task". Or try entering ww.fix

1 hour ago, noodle798 said:

Screenshot (1).png

You either need another sim in your household or you need to invite over a friend.

That message means no viable sims are available on current lot.

Walk by sims, joggers, etc. are considered as 'away'.

If you can click on a sim and 'ask to hang out' it means they aren't available either.

Ask them to hang out and they might accept sex depending on other WW settings.

Go visiting other households and knock on doors to meet new sims.

Or go to Nightclubs where other sims hang out.

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Shift+Click on him, select Wicked/Disable for autonomous

Re-enable as needed or use manual mode instead.

If only it were that easy.  I have autonomy disabled in the game options and the sex autonomy disabled in WW.  He still does it.  It must be triggered by something in Nisa's WP.  If I don't watch him every minute he'll cost me so much I'll lose money on the strip club.

7 hours ago, merkle said:

If only it were that easy.  I have autonomy disabled in the game options and the sex autonomy disabled in WW.  He still does it.  It must be triggered by something in Nisa's WP.  If I don't watch him every minute he'll cost me so much I'll lose money on the strip club.

Oh crap, I didn't know WP had a WW override, that's a shame.

WP should honor WW settings IMO.