WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

How can I feed the babies / puppies? I tried to click on the crib and on the small icon of the puppy but there was nothing I could do. And in the end the puppy got taken away as I didn't fed him.

Puppies?

I think you are mistaking this mod for something else and that something else was banned from this site.

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

Puppies?

I think you are mistaking this mod for something else and that something else was banned from this site.

I think he was just talking about the game in general.

2 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

How can I feed the babies / puppies? I tried to click on the crib and on the small icon of the puppy but there was nothing I could do. And in the end the puppy got taken away as I didn't fed him.

To feed the babies while they're still in the crib, you should see a "Feed" option when you right-click on the crib, along with all of the other baby-care options. For the mother, it will have both "bottle feed" and "breast feed" options. For everyone else, it'll just have a "bottle feed" option. Once they age up to toddlers, I think the "give food" interaction is buried in a "toddler care" option when you click on the toddler.

Puppies are fed the same way as other pets; you need a pet bowl, and then you need to periodically fill it. You also need to make sure the food bowl is on the same level of the house as the puppy, because puppies can't go up/down stairs without being carried by a sim. I've lost more than a few puppies because my sim carried them outside and I didn't notice. x.x

3 hours ago, Tockity said:

A lot of the traits don't seem to be available in the Rewards store anymore. Is there a way to gain them through gameplay, or do I have to just add them via menu now? The latter just feels like cheating :(

I'm pretty sure you need to add them via menu, now. I agree that it feels a bit like cheating. :x

4 hours ago, Morrigan235 said:

Great stuff as always! I have a question though, are condoms on "custom" genitals showing? I have the Noir's genitals but I don't seem to see any condoms eventhough they are enabled in CAS and used... It does work with the default genitals though, any plan on adding that? Is it a bug?

WW condoms work with the default penis. The creators of custom penises have their own condoms, including Noir.

1 hour ago, Veoly said:

WW condoms work with the default penis. The creators of custom penises have their own condoms, including Noir.

That's what I meant when I said that they are enabled in CAS, I do have the Noir's ones, but they still don't show up at all, I guess that only the WW condoms actually show up? In that case, maybe adding a menu for choosing which to use would be nice? Or maybe it's already in there and my game is just bugged haha

17 minutes ago, Morrigan235 said:

That's what I meant when I said that they are enabled in CAS, I do have the Noir's ones, but they still don't show up at all, I guess that only the WW condoms actually show up? In that case, maybe adding a menu for choosing which to use would be nice? Or maybe it's already in there and my game is just bugged haha

I am not using non-standard equipment now. But it seems that everything worked before (.Noir condoms were applied to noir penises automatically.).  If not, tell about the problem to Noir.

Turbo gave all the possibilities for compatibility with his mod. Fixing other people's flaws is not his concern.

12 minutes ago, jasonwhite said:

How do I replace the default cum overlay for WW? I've tried using ecobotstar's cum replacer, but it doesn't seem to replace the default mesh unless I didn't install correctly.

I installed this last night and I put it into my WickedWhims Mod Folder, works great!

12 hours ago, Veoly said:

I am not using non-standard equipment now. But it seems that everything worked before (.Noir condoms were applied to noir penises automatically.).  If not, tell about the problem to Noir.

Turbo gave all the possibilities for compatibility with his mod. Fixing other people's flaws is not his concern.

That's what I needed to know, thanks!

2 hours ago, procian said:

Body details like nude tops etc need to load before ww otherwise ww will use default stuff....

That's not a body selector rule, that's about CAS and only about default overrides. Talking about the body selector things work in a different way, loading order doesn't matter for it since body selector parts are non-default.

10 hours ago, wild_guy said:

That's not a body selector rule, that's about CAS and only about default overrides. Talking about the body selector things work in a different way, loading order doesn't matter for it since body selector parts are non-default.

Ok...thanks for the info :)

My "ask to join in" seems to be broken.  If I ask another Sim to join in, sometimes they'll refuse, which is normal.  The problem is that if they don't refuse, which means they accept, they still don't join in.  If I click on them again I get the Wicked menu, but no sex options, so I can't ask again, which also suggests that they've accepted.  Anyone ever encounter this?  There's no error notification or any indication of what's not working. 

My game is running into a strange issue where it is assigning random nude top and bottom pieces to my sims and completely ignoring my actual selections. When i go to 'undress yourself' with Wicked it shows the correct part for a split second before changing to something else. notably it still has to option to undress while naked.

During animations the bodyparts all revert to the actual selections

I am certain  it is not a default part issue since the pieces being chosen appear random and are not showing as selected during CAS either

3 hours ago, Sicon3 said:

My game is running into a strange issue where it is assigning random nude top and bottom pieces to my sims and completely ignoring my actual selections. When i go to 'undress yourself' with Wicked it shows the correct part for a split second before changing to something else. notably it still has to option to undress while naked.

During animations the bodyparts all revert to the actual selections

I am certain  it is not a default part issue since the pieces being chosen appear random and are not showing as selected during CAS either

Sure you don't have more than 1 default nude top and bottom?

I seem to be having a problem where if I initiate a group sex larger than 5 ppl or more, my game tends to lag for several mins and then starts the animation, if I were to try to change the group animation, it would take another several mins to get the WW menu to pop up. What is generally the problem when this occurs?

8 hours ago, Sicon3 said:

I suspect you have DD installed.

In this case, the problem is fixed only by deleting

5 hours ago, Reckoning said:

I seem to be having a problem where if I initiate a group sex larger than 5 ppl or more, my game tends to lag for several mins and then starts the animation, if I were to try to change the group animation, it would take another several mins to get the WW menu to pop up. What is generally the problem when this occurs?

Might be a hardware problem, not enough memory, etc., (computer does not have good enough specs to run game + mods).

Could also be too many sims on lot or in zone if you've used MCCC to increase EA default of 20 sims per lot/zone.

This is not strictly a WW issue, but it's driving me crazy and I'm hoping someone has an answer.  I have a strip club (Golden Banana) and I have created portraits of the dancers and hung them along one wall.  Periodically and for no discernable reason, they disappear.  They're not in my inventory or on the other side.  They're not invisible - I can hang a replacement on the same spot.  They're gone.  I caught one in the act and it just fades away and disappears.  It only seems to happen on one wall and it's only the portraits - other items on the wall don't disappear.  I have similar portraits elsewhere and these don't disappear.  There must be something funky about that wall, but I can't figure out what it might be.  I've googled every variation on this I can think of and there's no help.

6 hours ago, merkle said:

This is not strictly a WW issue, but it's driving me crazy and I'm hoping someone has an answer.  I have a strip club (Golden Banana) and I have created portraits of the dancers and hung them along one wall.  Periodically and for no discernable reason, they disappear.  They're not in my inventory or on the other side.  They're not invisible - I can hang a replacement on the same spot.  They're gone.  I caught one in the act and it just fades away and disappears.  It only seems to happen on one wall and it's only the portraits - other items on the wall don't disappear.  I have similar portraits elsewhere and these don't disappear.  There must be something funky about that wall, but I can't figure out what it might be.  I've googled every variation on this I can think of and there's no help.

Had that happing as well, pretty sure it is the game's obsession with giving 90% of NPC's the klepto trait. I started editing traits on all of em' that I encounter, and maybe 90% is an exaggeration, but most seem to have that trait and I remove it.