WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I have a slight lose question I am trying to discover where the fault is. I have a couple living together, one of them has the jealous trait. However nothing triggers. I went through Mcc and Whims, both have jealousy listed as active, but if I use Whims, for sex-kissing as an example its claimed as unfaithful, and cheating if caught, however if its romantic kissing, woohoo or flirting, or whatever its just a normal day with whoever they want and does not act as unfaithful. I can't figure out how to make both actions trigger for being unfaithful if that makes sense, thanks.

1 hour ago, Lemonsue said:

however if its romantic kissing, woohoo or flirting, or whatever its just a normal day with whoever they want and does not act as unfaithful

MCCC controls EA vanilla Romance/Woohoo but I've only seen it work once or twice long ago.

Sims would argue, slap each other and sometimes fight, Oh, maybe that was Sims 3 ;)

Make sure you have 'No Strings Woohoo' and 'Allow 'Polygamy' disabled.

WW is a different system altogether. 

16 hours ago, jasonwhite said:

I downloaded the Cherry Pie cum mesh, but I see no difference, is there a setting I'm supposed to check?

It works with animations that have the Cherry Pie cum mesh used in the animations. If the creator didn't use that mesh, then no difference. @Anarcishas animations that use it for example and you would see it or @A.Trois. 

?

I've been having issues with Wicked Whims for a few weeks. I keep getting the error saying that there is a broken animated rig in my files. I check the mods folder and the Sims 4 folder for 'rig' and 'animated' and nothing came up. I also did the soft clean up and deep clean up. Idk what else to do now. 

25 minutes ago, dwilson8300 said:

I've been having issues with Wicked Whims for a few weeks. I keep getting the error saying that there is a broken animated rig in my files. I check the mods folder and the Sims 4 folder for 'rig' and 'animated' and nothing came up. I also did the soft clean up and deep clean up. Idk what else to do now. 

With that search you will not find anything, these are not names but types .

You may want to try the binary method : move50%of the files  (mods)  out of the way. If the problem is still there, do is again, else add half of the moved files. and check again. 

If the game works again, the faulty file(s)  is in the last batch you move. Repeat until you have found the all.  Keep good track of what you are doing. Do not delete just yet, but move the files out of reach of sims 4 . this is the fastest way but easy to make a mess instead. Make a backup write a sign "do not disturb"

51 minutes ago, dwilson8300 said:

Try searching your Mods folder for Denton47 or Azmodan22

On 1/27/2021 at 4:09 AM, jasonwhite said:

I downloaded the Cherry Pie cum mesh, but I see no difference, is there a setting I'm supposed to check?

Hey jasonwhite! Yep, as @GreyMouse said - if the animator used a cum mesh, then you'll definitely see it. Now it is in many climaxes, although I use it in other stages as well because why not lol. Just put it in your mods folder and enjoy the show.

idk what's wrong with my ww but whenever i load up my game it says i have 0 animations loaded but on the mods folder in game i can see the animations there. it's a legit copy of the mod i got it from here. also whenever i try to redownload the mod from here it says failed- no file. what do i do? this just started happening.

21 hours ago, shar181 said:

If I use the option "Attractiveness > Generate Preferences > Generate All Sims Preferences" will it overwrite the preferences that I've already set manually?

Yes because it's generating all sims preferences in your save and doesn't determine which ones you've set manually.