WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 minute ago, jennifermosavi said:

i have but they are all working i really dnt know what im doing wrong anyways still thank u for ur time 

What I meant was some other mods or cc don't work with Wicked Whims and cause troubles.

So it depends on how bad you want Wicked Whims rather than something else that's broken.

The idea is to find the the 'other' mod that is broken and remove it, or look for an update.

This is why you have to start with Wicked + Animations only to see if it works properly without any other mods breaking it.

2 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

What I meant was some other mods or cc don't work with Wicked Whims and cause troubles.

So it depends on how bad you want Wicked Whims rather than something else that's broken.

The idea is to find the the 'other' mod that is broken and remove it, or look for an update.

This is why you have to start with Wicked + Animations only to see if it works properly without any other mods breaking it.

ok i will try it i hve 21 gb mods inside but i will try it now

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Relationship Modifier (Same as below but only for NPC-NPC autonomy) 

Player to NPC Relationship Modifier (Raise number higher for easier autonomy and use negative number to restrict it)

I don't seem to understand, because I've tried to do both: Set it as -2.15 and (+)2.15 and nothing seems to improve. Most Sims still reject mine, no matter the number I put in there.

14 minutes ago, Hentaiface said:

I don't seem to understand, because I've tried to do both: Set it as -2.15 and (+)2.15 and nothing seems to improve. Most Sims still reject mine, no matter the number I put in there.

Do they notify of the reason they reject sex?

Raise the number higher.

Add Alluring trait to sim for less rejection.

Possible other WW settings might cause it.

Edit: my setting is -3.0 with Always Accept disabled and my sim is never rejected and NPC's most always do the asking.

Attractiveness is disabled.

26 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Do they notify of the reason they reject sex?

Raise the number higher.

Add Alluring trait to sim for less rejection.

Possible other WW settings might cause it.

Edit: my setting is -3.0 with Always Accept disabled and my sim is never rejected and NPC's most always do the asking.

Attractiveness is disabled.

Yes, they always notify that its because of a too low relationship between the two sims.

Now I've tried two things: Completely exxagarating that number to 90.0, and after that didn't work, trying to imitate your settings. By now I have also purchased the "Sexually Alluring" trait, and nothing helped.

Any idea for other settings that may influence this?

11 minutes ago, Hentaiface said:

Any idea for other settings that may influence this?

Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex)

Last Resort:  Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

Think this will also enable the 'Always Accept' cheat so you will need to change it back to disabled afterwards.

Best trait is just 'Alluring' but 'Sexually Alluring' is also fine.

30 minutes ago, sweetRevengeAC said:

my game version is the complete version, i have all dlcs

Other than trying just WW + Animations with a new save game IDK.

Best guess is something is stuck in your game save or sims from before the new game patch and mod updates.

32 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex)

Think this will also enable the 'Always Accept' cheat so you will need to change it back to disabled afterwards.

Okay, it really must be some kind of bug or so. None of that worked.

Guess it is "Always Accept" then. Thanks for the help though! ?

So I'm still having trouble when my sims would randomly start spinning (to redress) and starts disappearing and reappearing when animations are being played (it occurs randomly). I think it may have to do with certain traits that my sims are getting when they are having sex. Is there any way to disable traits they receive?

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Fuckboy is even better :D 

7 hours ago, nds12345 said:

Excuse me. Does the function of polygamy of WickedWhims have conflicts with the one of MCCC?

Can't say for sure but it's always best to keep both mod settings matched.

But in theory MC Woohoo is a separate system from WW sex so it shouldn't matter. 

8 hours ago, Reckoning said:

Is there any way to disable traits they receive?

Not likely a trait causing it but might be another mod that's trying to interfere when WW sex act is happening.

If you knew which traits, or buffs, were added it might be understood which mod is doing it.

Am I only one noticing problems with latest update and sunbathing?? 

After sunbathing my sims turn completely black... I've tried with only 162e ( 1 jan ) and animations in my mods folder as well asa making new Sims 4 game folder... 

This problem does not occur with 162c (25 dec ) update... ( just tried... with all my mods on installed )

Thanks in advance and prosperity on -21 to all

On 12/25/2020 at 12:40 AM, procian said:

Anim probably uses a different sized penis to the one you use...

Sorry for the late reply, but how do i fix this? The only penis mod i have is from WW. 

EDIT: I found out Azmodan is the problem, for some reason the strap-ons are in wierd shapes when initiating animations. And i found out the problem that was causing my sims to dissappear and reappear and it was from CN. I deleted them and have no problems at all. 

26 minutes ago, Chaos Shyguy said:

I guess but we don't have that either.

If you have the WW Nudity switch enabled sims will learn the naturism skill over time and will eventually start stripping everywhere.

You can also cheat the skill up with MCCC on any sim you want.

But you may also have to make sure the privacy settings are disabled I think.

Then use the 'No Nudity' sign on lots you don't want it happening.

Not so quick and easy but a valid workaround anyway.