WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

3 hours ago, rosie_chim said:

So, I'm having issues with my wicked whims mod as it isn't showing up in my game at all and I don't know if I did something wrong... and I've updated the version with the most current update. Honestly, at this point, I'm ready to tear my hair out of my head because I've done every possible thing I can think of and it might just me being stupid but if anyone has encountered this or has any tips, please let me know!

Remember that major Sims updates automatically turn off Script Mods. Make sure to reenable them in the Game Options. Also make sure your WW is up to date and placed correctly in your Mods folder.

8 hours ago, rosie_chim said:

So, I'm having issues with my wicked whims mod as it isn't showing up in my game at all and I don't know if I did something wrong... and I've updated the version with the most current update. Honestly, at this point, I'm ready to tear my hair out of my head because I've done every possible thing I can think of and it might just me being stupid but if anyone has encountered this or has any tips, please let me know!

Also check your mods folder to make sure WickedWhimsMod is not installed too deep in a subfolder.

It should be /Mods/WickedWhimsMod/ 2 TURBDRIVER** files only

And /Mods/WIcked Animations/ 'to install your animation files'

5 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Also check your mods folder to make sure WickedWhimsMod is not installed too deep in a subfolder.

It should be /Mods/WickedWhimsMod/ 2 TURBDRIVER** files only

And /Mods/WIcked Animations/ 'to install your animation files'

I'm going to give it a go and see if it works because I just tried it a little bit ago and the TUNING part of the wicked whims mod showed up but not the actual mod itself so I'm going to try what you suggested and I'll report back.

Edit: Just tried it and it didn't show up; had the mods enabled so I'm not sure what to do next at this point and this hasn't happened to me before. Should I just download an older version and see if that works?

Screenshot (1).png

Hello, just need an advice on setting or on another mod who could help...

I'm a total noob about The Sims 4 game itself, but I know to mod and WW works fine! However my "issue" is more about gameplay and immersivity...

I started a new game, then entered a random house took a bath in front of the owner, fucked his daughter and we became friend........ So..... I was wondering if there is a mod or a setting that make this more realistic? I mean more difficult to reach that point lol. (I was expected to be kicked out or being arrested or something xD)
I'm looking to play the game with somekind of dating(romance and then some sex), I'm not looking to just play 10mins to fap.

Sorry to be a bit offtopic but it's WW related, so i guess you guys could help me.

2 hours ago, Lirph said:

Hello, just need an advice on setting or on another mod who could help...

I'm a total noob about The Sims 4 game itself, but I know to mod and WW works fine! However my "issue" is more about gameplay and immersivity...

I started a new game, then entered a random house took a bath in front of the owner, fucked his daughter and we became friend........ So..... I was wondering if there is a mod or a setting that make this more realistic? I mean more difficult to reach that point lol. (I was expected to be kicked out or being arrested or something xD)
I'm looking to play the game with somekind of dating(romance and then some sex), I'm not looking to just play 10mins to fap.

Sorry to be a bit offtopic but it's WW related, so i guess you guys could help me.

i have the same problems. but the perfect user here will answer you only go to settings. perhaps they don't have ideas or they don't have this problem. but we are lost here without help

3 hours ago, Mikenon said:

i have the same problems. but the perfect user here will answer you only go to settings. perhaps they don't have ideas or they don't have this problem. but we are lost here without help

I like this. Its a decent problem.

I would be looking at,

* settings within WW. 

* Traits and Aspirations

* Attractiveness system (WW)

Maybe with a realistic mismatch you get the "problems" you need and earn your sweet victory.

On 9/18/2020 at 5:34 PM, BatDood said:

You could always try starting up a new save now and see if that makes any difference. Why wait?

I just wasn't in the mood for serious troubleshooting, and I only had time to play for a while that day.

So I just completely uninstalled the game and did a fresh installation since I hadn't done that in quite a while, cleared the Mods folder completely, then started a game and enabled scripts. I then put only WW in the mods folder (along with one animations package) and deleted localthumbcache, created a new game with a new sim, immediately went to do some peeping and took pictures of two NPCs having sex. I returned to my sim's home lot, clicked on the computer, and the only option in the WW menu was purchasing WW items. I still have no ability to sell peeping pictures.

I'm at a loss. All other WW features seem to be working properly.

11 hours ago, Mikenon said:

Do you have always accept sex turned on? full green bars? try one green bar or turn it off....makes getting sex harder.

It would be in everyone's self interest to pay attention to other Sims sites and Discords to stay up to speed on what's happening with the game. That'll keep people from getting caught out by patch day. The official forums has a thread after every patch keeping track of what mods are good, updated, or broken. Adult mods excluded, of course. It's always a good idea to bookmark those threads, and wait a few days for the heavy hitters to update before patching your own game.

And we all know how to keep from unwanted patching, right? Everyone has automatic updates turned off, yes? You sure? Go check if you're not.

And as one last reminder, 99% of patches turn off script mods. You have to go into your settings and reenable them. They even alert you that this has happened. This is not new.

I myself said clearly that WW is working ^^ I was just asking for advice about others mods that are required or go well along with WW when you want to play the fame in a more immersive/realistic manner.

I will tweak WW setting but i still wonders about other mods, I saw names like : Slice of Life, Realistic reaction, Explore mod, Violence etc

22 hours ago, rosie_chim said:

Should I just download an older version and see if that works?

Older versions won't work with the latest game version.

Did you look in your WickedWhimsMod folder and check that both files are present?

1 is a script and 1 is a Tuning.package

Also make sure you don't have any other copies of WW hiding in your mods folder.

Maybe do a file search for TURBODRIVER and see if anything else shows up.

You will know it's loaded when you enter the game and load your household as you will see a WW purple notification in upper right.

40 minutes ago, Lirph said:

I will tweak WW setting but i still wonders about other mods, I saw names like : Slice of Life, Realistic reaction, Explore mod, Violence etc

None of those mods have any connection to WW but each has their own set of unique ideas to make sims less boring, if that's your thing.

Mods that do use WW are Nisa's Wicked Perversions and Devious Desires.

Basemental Drugs plays a small part too but will also work stand alone unlike the other 2.

If you want WW sex to be more restrictive you can disable Teens or Teen/Adult, (normally this is disabled by default anyway).

Make it more difficult by turning off 'always accept' in cheats menu.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomous/Autonomous Specifics/NPC Household Relationship

Lowering the number to less than the default 1.0 is supposed to make sims need a higher relationship before they have auto sex too.

Haven't tried it myself yet as it's not my type of play style. 

(By changing the numbers in the same 'Specifics' sub-menu other things can be changed to be less, or more, frequent too).

I've been playing with WW settings for years and still don't know what some of the settings do.

Usually your sim will get yelled at if you bathe or cook in another sims household unless they have the 'always welcome' reward trait.

Maybe was overlooked because those sims were too horny, lol.  

10 hours ago, procian said:

Do you have always accept sex turned on? full green bars? try one green bar or turn it off....makes getting sex harder.

i have the green bar off. always accept sex is off. this was my first idea too. when i complete disable the new attractiveness system it works correct, but by other players it seems it works well. by me not. i've testet it without any mods only whicked whims and the better body skins mod. and same problem. by stranger sims they don't accept sex, but when they know each other, they always accept.

On 9/21/2020 at 3:44 PM, Jasjobie said:

Mein Spiel geht ,ich habe bloß ein brohblem mit dem Perioden Tracker; bei einigen wird er 

Angezeigt bei anderen nicht

[deleted photos for better readability of this thread]

I'm doing a translation here: The question is: Why does the period tracker show up on some sims but not on others.

My guess is that this is pure to the sim taking the pill. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

@Jasjobie, I read the rules on the forum and I think nothing says you can't post in your native tongue wherever you want but I'd like to give you this advice even you didn't ask for it: I checked your profile and it appears as if you asked the same question multiple times. You might have already gotten a reply if you had just used a translation tool and posted in English. I saw you posted it in the German translation thread but didn't follow up. It might also help to not just post a single sentence.

And now a quick summary in German:

Benutze ein Übersetzungwerkzeug ins Englische und zurück! Manche Browser haben dafür sogar Add-ons, Plug-ins oder wie immer es gerade bezeichnet wird.

(Use a translation tool for English and back [to German]! Some browsers even have an add-on, plug-in or what ever it is called for it right now.)

[Edit: Typo by myself in the quote removed]
[Edit 2: Another typo corrected]

1 hour ago, dablikeagamer said:

Wazzuuuup!

I've got an issue where some of the reward traits don't show up to buy anymore, sims that had still do but I can't buy for newer sims (cum slut, polyamorous, etc).

If you want to see what I have just ask and I'll send a zip.

You can find the missing rewards by clicking on your Sim -> Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes, as they've been moved.

On 9/21/2020 at 5:18 PM, ChocoBetty said:

I'm doing a translation here: The question is: Why does the period tracker show up on some sims but not on others.

My guess is that this is pure to the sim taking the pill. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I can now more or less deny this myself. I let my sims stop taking the pill for a day and then resumed taking it and the period tracker showed up but I can get that sim a fertility treatment via the phone now. This seems really weird and random.

Can anyone add to this topic? Maybe we can figure out what is going on or if this is a glitch that might need fixing.

[Edited for clearity]

3 hours ago, ChocoBetty said:

I can now more or less deny this myself. I let my sims stop taking the pill for a day and then resumed taking it and the period tracker showed up but I can get that sim a fertility treatment via the phone now. This seems really weird and random.

Can anyone add to this topic? Maybe we can figure out what is going on or if this is a glitch that might need fixing.

[Edited for clearity]

I am not sure the problem lies with WW. 

I just loaded the save I am currently playing, where my sims live off the grid (2 females and 1 male) and none of the female sims are on the pill, one of them is pregnant and this is what I get:

Spoiler

1379913344_Screenshot2020-09-2221_07_47.png.58e2ec5f92ada050b8637dfe874d064b.png141337875_Screenshot2020-09-2221_08_07.png.489b05cca900cf4158966134055e1eef.png1106163464_Screenshot2020-09-2221_08_13.png.5337ef96ab6b3a561288edbe99875bca.png

The phone is f*cked up for all of them. But if I load other saves the phone is working well. So something must be wrong with that save...

Spoiler

170991805_Screenshot2020-09-2221_28_10.png.ca62d6cecf6921c47f4d9c3e96345e26.png179957497_Screenshot2020-09-2221_31_29.png.8fc0eca9bec6d17a1fefec8b7bd90cd0.png

As I said to Jasjoibie days ago, I had their same error and deleting the localthumbcache.package seemed to solve the problem. This time around it didn't work though. What did work was repairing the game. No idea if it's just a fluke, but it's worth trying.

10 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

I am not sure the problem lies with WW. 

I just loaded the save I am currently playing, where my sims live off the grid (2 females and 1 male) and none of the female sims are on the pill, one of them is pregnant and this is what I get:

Hide contents

1379913344_Screenshot2020-09-2221_07_47.png.58e2ec5f92ada050b8637dfe874d064b.png141337875_Screenshot2020-09-2221_08_07.png.489b05cca900cf4158966134055e1eef.png1106163464_Screenshot2020-09-2221_08_13.png.5337ef96ab6b3a561288edbe99875bca.png

The phone is f*cked up for all of them. But if I load other saves the phone is working well. So something must be wrong with that save...

Reveal hidden contents

170991805_Screenshot2020-09-2221_28_10.png.ca62d6cecf6921c47f4d9c3e96345e26.png179957497_Screenshot2020-09-2221_31_29.png.8fc0eca9bec6d17a1fefec8b7bd90cd0.png

As I said to Jasjoibie days ago, I had their same error and deleting the localthumbcache.package seemed to solve the problem. This time around it didn't work though. What did work was repairing the game. No idea if it's just a a fluke, but it's worth trying.

I have this problem too. Also, my teenaged sim isn't able to "share big news" with her partner. I have taken out all other mods, done a repair game, and tested with only WW in my mods folder and it is still the same.