WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

23 hours ago, BlackWidow22 said:

is there a way to enable sex autonomy for sims who are at work or on the new star wars planet.

From what I recall the sex at work feature was removed as it caused too many problems with sims not being able to complete their career work projects.

New SW EP and planet probably hasn't been added in to WW features/locations yet I assume.

(Don't think I ever had sex autonomy work at the Spellcasters Headquarters areas either so all I used was manual mode) 

49 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

Also gehe ich mal davon aus das Du deutsch kannst, dann schreib deutsch das erleichtert es, englisch ist nicht so meins ?

Keine Ahnung woran es bei Dir liegen könnte, ich hatte im Grunde noch nie Probleme mit WW, es sind meißtens andere Mod's welche stressen.

kein Ding, deutsch geht :D
im Sims3+4 Discord gibts wohl auch welche, bei denen es seit dem neuesten Update nich mehr da is...

@mods:

sorry for speaking german, it's easier. just discussing the miss Period Tracker App - going to post a solution in english, if I/we find one ^^

49 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

From what I recall the sex at work feature was removed as it caused too many problems with sims not being able to complete their career work projects.

New SW EP and planet probably hasn't been added in to WW features/locations yet I assume.

(Don't think I ever had sex autonomy work at the Spellcasters Headquarters areas either so all I used was manual mode) 

oh ok it would be cool if we had a switch in wicked whims settings to turn on or off for those who don't mind the sex autonomy at important places like work or special areas makes the game have some funny scenarios lol hopefully turbo adds something like this in the future. thank you for the response those :) 

21 minutes ago, thaclone said:

kein Ding, deutsch geht :D
im Sims3+4 Discord gibts wohl auch welche, bei denen es seit dem neuesten Update nich mehr da is...

@mods:

sorry for speaking german, it's easier. just discussing the miss Period Tracker App - going to post a solution in english, if I/we find one ^^

Was entschuldigst Du Dich wenn Du deutsch schreibst? Wer will mir das vorschreiben? Die Mod's? Ich lach mich tot. Entschuldigen sich die Russen oder Franzosen wenn sie in Ihrer Mickey Mouse Sprache schreiben? Nein.

I have been playing with the Strip mod for a couple of days and it works awesome, but sometimes when my Strip club opens and my hired sims come, they get frozen/stuck and customers not coming. After some seconds (mins in game), my sims start moving and customers start coming, so I lost some time without getting money cause of this. Anyone else having the same issue ? 

How come on one save I can invite Tina Peeping in for sex, but in another I can't? Same PC, same game version, same mods.

(The one where I can invite her, I haven't tried to interact with her in other ways. The others I went out to try and talk to her first. And even though I told my sim to flirt, they still want to fight her.)

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

How come on one save I can invite Tina Peeping in for sex, but in another I can't? Same PC, same game version, same mods.

(The one where I can invite her, I haven't tried to interact with her in other ways. The others I went out to try and talk to her first. And even though I told my sim to flirt, they still want to fight her.)

I've never been able to invite a peeping sim, no matter what settings I try so I gave up. Maybe it's just a random thing.

in my game the sims accept all sex offerts. have another player the same problem? or only I.

Ok i found the Problem: when i disable the attractiveness the game works correct. with activatet every sim will accect sex with everyone you know.

next problem, when i disable attractiveness and i don't get sex after asking for sex my sims don't get a yellow debuff

is this a generally problem or only i. pls answer. i should know if this problem is my sims or the mod

2 hours ago, Mikenon said:

next problem is the reward-store don'T have whicked rewards to buy. the whicked awards are all gone from store.

I know when new addons come it'S hard for devs, so i'll wait a few days bevore i play sims again and hope for a new patch^^.

They've been moved...click on you sim.....Wicked...personilzation....

20 hours ago, Mushkina10 said:

I have been playing with the Strip mod for a couple of days and it works awesome, but sometimes when my Strip club opens and my hired sims come, they get frozen/stuck and customers not coming. After some seconds (mins in game), my sims start moving and customers start coming, so I lost some time without getting money cause of this. Anyone else having the same issue ? 

That's happening with my game too, only its sim hours that theyre stuck for. 

Hi. I have a question. I created a strip club and I created another household of custom sims to hire as my employees. I managed to hire some of them, but one of them never shows up in the list of employees to hire. I kept opening and closing the list to refresh it, but one of my created sims never appears on the list. Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

10 minutes ago, PhoenixBlue said:

Hi. I have a question. I created a strip club and I created another household of custom sims to hire as my employees. I managed to hire some of them, but one of them never shows up in the list of employees to hire. I kept opening and closing the list to refresh it, but one of my created sims never appears on the list. Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

Did this sim get a job in the time that it took you to put the club together? They won't be available if they're already working.

If you know the name of the sim, there's a command you can use to hire a sim directly. You have to be on the lot to use it.

ww.stripclub_hire_dancer_sim <first_name> <last_name>

Keep in mind, this doesn't work for Janitors.