WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 8/23/2020 at 11:44 PM, BatDood said:

You can fix that by going through the following:

Nudity Settings > Occurrence and Autonomy Settings > Occurrence Specifics > Interaction Outfit Changing > (uncheck both bars of Naked Workout) You'll see other settings there as well for sleeping, Yoga, Massage, etc. That's where you can tweak things further to your liking.

As you can tell, it's buried pretty deep in the settings so it's easy to miss. You can leave one bar checked if you like the occasional random naked jogger but I have it turned completely off. Just personal preference.

As i said everything disabled including the obvious, yet every second jogger I see is naked, hopefully the next version fixes this.

13 minutes ago, Citysim said:

As i said everything disabled including the obvious, yet every second jogger I see is naked, hopefully the next version fixes this.

I hate to say it but there's nothing wrong with this version that needs to be fixed. With those settings I gave you, I don't have any naked joggers running around at all, ever. I used to before I changed this. Did you delete your localthumbcache.package file from your Sims 4 folder after you made any changes?

hello! can u help me please? i'm getting this error from september 4th update and i don't know what to do
i deleted all mods, reinstalled and much more, but the result is the same
thanks and sorry for my eng

Game Version: 1.65.77.1020 | OS: Windows 10.0.18362 | Created at: 2020-09-09 17:16:14.501243
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path
Cause:   Failure: 'wickedwhims/main/hacks/temp_old_super_interaction' (wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction) 
     cannot import name 'HideSimLiability' from 'interactions.rabbit_hole' (C:\Games\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\interactions\rabbit_hole.pyc)
---------------

> NEW ERRORS APPEAR AT THE TOP OF FILE <

Package Mods (1): TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

Script Mods (1): TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

40 minutes ago, soclosebutnotenough said:

hello! can u help me please? i'm getting this error from september 4th update and i don't know what to do
i deleted all mods, reinstalled and much more, but the result is the same
thanks and sorry for my eng

Game Version: 1.65.77.1020 | OS: Windows 10.0.18362 | Created at: 2020-09-09 17:16:14.501243
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path
Cause:   Failure: 'wickedwhims/main/hacks/temp_old_super_interaction' (wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction) 
     cannot import name 'HideSimLiability' from 'interactions.rabbit_hole' (C:\Games\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\interactions\rabbit_hole.pyc)
---------------

> NEW ERRORS APPEAR AT THE TOP OF FILE <

Package Mods (1): TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

Script Mods (1): TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

Is WW the only extention you have in place, or are there others  besides the  official SIM extra's.  like MC command center or     Wicked Perversions.                                                                                                            

If so, are they up-to-date ? 

These and also cheat-mods  (like UI Cheat extensions), and more, can break your game. 

You may want to supply us with the latest "lastException"  file from the directory "Electronic Arts\ The Sims 4

7 minutes ago, ronald4adp said:

Is WW the only extention you have in place, or are there others  besides the  official SIM extra's.  like MC command center or     Wicked Perversions.                                                                                                            

If so, are they up-to-date ? 

These and also cheat-mods  (like UI Cheat extensions), and more, can break your game. 

You may want to supply us with the latest "lastException"  file from the directory "Electronic Arts\ The Sims 4

yes, i have others, including mc command, but i recently updated it too. if i delete them i still get this error

that's what's in my "lastException":

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>a6ef1cfe68ecdc905f58e55d</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-09-09 17:24:08</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.77.1020-1.200.000.459.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>temp_old_super_interaction.py:9</categoryid><desyncid>a6ef1cfe68ecdc905f58e55d</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwhims/main/hacks/temp_old_super_interaction' (wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction) &#13;&#10;     cannot import name 'HideSimLiability' from 'interactions.rabbit_hole' (C:\Games\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\interactions\rabbit_hole.pyc) (ImportError: cannot import name 'HideSimLiability' from 'interactions.rabbit_hole' (C:\Games\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\interactions\rabbit_hole.pyc))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\админ\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script,&#13;&#10;          use_print : False,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : "{'turbolib2.services.funds_service', 'turbolib2.services.camera_service', 'turbolib2.tunables.score_test', 'turbolib2.utils.tunables', 'wickedwhims.main.business._ts4_business_injections', 'turbolib2.wrappers', 'wickedwhims.main.game_handlers.basemental', 'wickedwhims.main.animations.disabled_animations_handler', 'wickedwhims.debug.interactions.general_object_info', 'wickedwhims.utils_clubs', 'turbolib2.services.aging_service', 'turbolib2.services.clubs_service', 'turbolib2.wrappers.resolver_data', 'turbolib2.services.genetics_service', 'wickedwhims.utils_snippets', 'ctypes_win._endian', 'turbolib2.wrappers.line_of_sight', 'wickedwhims.main.buffs.random_number_deploy', 'turbolib2.services', 'turbolib2.wrappers.sim.club', 'turbolib2.services.sims_service', 'turbolib2.wrappers.game_object.reservation', 'turbolib2.services.game_objects_service', 'wickedwhims.main.animations.animation_clips_cache', 'turbolib2.tunables.interaction.interactions', 'turbolib2.gizmos', 'turbolib2.wrappers.sim.super_sim', 'wickedwhims....",&#13;&#10;        error_count : 0,&#13;&#10;        module_name : wickedwhims/main/hacks/temp_old_super_interaction,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction,&#13;&#10;                exc : cannot import name 'HideSimLiability' from 'interactions.rabbit_hole' (C:\Games\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\interactions\rabbit_hole.pyc),&#13;&#10;             log_fn : &lt;bound method Logger.exception of &lt;sims4.log.Logger object at 0x00007FF4D06FB350&gt;&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4FA564040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;             name : wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction,&#13;&#10;          import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;             path : ['C:\\Users\\админ\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\main\\hacks'],&#13;&#10;           parent : wickedwhims.main.hacks,&#13;&#10;    parent_module : &lt;module 'wickedwhims.main.hacks' from 'C:\\Users\\админ\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\main\\hacks\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;             spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BE8C7B90&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\админ\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\main\\hacks\\temp_old_super_interaction.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BE8C7B90&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\админ\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\main\\hacks\\temp_old_super_interaction.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BE8C7B90&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\админ\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\main\\hacks\\temp_old_super_interaction.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BE8C7B90&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction]&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims_v158e\wickedwhims\main\hacks\temp_old_super_interaction.py", line 9, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;            __name__ : wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction,&#13;&#10;             __doc__ : &#13;&#10;This file (temp_old_super_interaction.py) is part of WickedWhims, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International public license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).&#13;&#10;https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/&#13;&#10;https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Copyright (c) TURBODRIVER &lt;https://wickedwhimsmod.com/&gt;&#13;&#10;,&#13;&#10;         __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;          __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\админ\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\main\hacks\"&gt;,&#13;&#10;            __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.main.hacks.temp_old_super_interaction', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\админ\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\main\hacks\"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\админ\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\main\\hacks\\temp_old_super_interaction.pyc'),&#13;&#10;        __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;            __file__ : C:\Users\админ\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\main\hacks\temp_old_super_interaction.pyc,&#13;&#10;          __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;    SuperInteraction : &lt;class 'interactions.base.super_interaction.SuperInteraction'&gt;]&#13;&#10;ImportError: cannot import name 'HideSimLiability' from 'interactions.rabbit_hole' (C:\Games\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\interactions\rabbit_hole.pyc)rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

3 hours ago, soclosebutnotenough said:

yes, i have others, including mc command, but i recently updated it too. if i delete them i still get this error

that's what's in my "lastException":

Hide contents

<

Script Mod Import Error

Broken/Outdated mod is importing script files.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import game code and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

In case you did not look at the result yourself.  It seems a problem with a scriptfile. I'm not sure if is the one of WW. But it is easy to find all of them and check if they belong to its package. 

Remember to ALWAYS  delete your localthumbcache.package  every time AFTER adding  and/or deleting files in your mod folder(s). 

Please tell me you made a full copy of your main "The sims 4"folder. On a different drive if you have one. NO room, do at least your mod, saves and tray folder.

I make a full copy at least once a month. 

Happy hunting. 

I have this problem since v158d and simply can't fix this... I reinstalled my entire game updated all my mods, but I simply don't get a menu when trying to do anything related to wicked whims. I also uninstalled all the mods except for wicked whims b ut i still get the problem whatever I try... It simply doesn't make any sense... I can only blame wicked whims... Please fix your mod...

Untitled.png

8 minutes ago, Raeydin said:

I have this problem since v158d and simply can't fix this... I reinstalled my entire game updated all my mods, but I simply don't get a menu when trying to do anything related to wicked whims. I also uninstalled all the mods except for wicked whims b ut i still get the problem whatever I try... It simply doesn't make any sense... I can only blame wicked whims... Please fix your mod...

Untitled.png

Update UI Extensions

On 9/5/2020 at 1:46 AM, Loucifer13 said:

if you took the time to go through the setting you would find that you can turn off all the stuff you do not want don't blame turbodriver if you don't like the mod no one is forcing you to mod you game with this or any creators design. I have followed and had WW installed since it came out for S2 beside the updates that EA does that crash this and other adult mods it is the most user friendly with the setting that let you design the mod to your taste. As far as the Patreon version and the public go there is really no difference having played both you get some additional stuff but I support cause of early updates I gat mine on the day of the patch or release of new version

Totally misses the point. All those features are still there. I disabled Tom Peeping, but he's still generated by the game and shows up to community lots. I delete him, and he generates again. That horrifically ugly Porcelain Doll skintone still appears in CAS,

I opt out, but the features I do not want or need are still in my game.

I also never said I didn't like the mod. I like the sex animation functionality. That's what I'm here for, and that's what WW provides. But if another mod came along that only provided sex animation compatibility? Well, that'd be just super.

I'm happy for you that you've followed Turbo from the beginning, but I don't remember asking you that, and I don't see how it's relevant to anything.

I also happy for you that the Patreon and public versions are identical, but again? I don't remember asking you.

8 hours ago, Raeydin said:

Untitled.png

I know this one, there was nothing wrong with WW.  

I found it was UI_Cheats_Extension  and installed the updated version_v1.19

9 hours ago, kwanzaabot said:

Totally misses the point. All those features are still there. I disabled Tom Peeping, but he's still generated by the game and shows up to community lots. I delete him, and he generates again. That horrifically ugly Porcelain Doll skintone still appears in CAS,

I opt out, but the features I do not want or need are still in my game.

I also never said I didn't like the mod. I like the sex animation functionality. That's what I'm here for, and that's what WW provides. But if another mod came along that only provided sex animation compatibility? Well, that'd be just super.

I'm happy for you that you've followed Turbo from the beginning, but I don't remember asking you that, and I don't see how it's relevant to anything.

I also happy for you that the Patreon and public versions are identical, but again? I don't remember asking you.

you can try ww.remove_premade_peeping_sims cheat it has worked for me in the past if you dont want him in your save at all that cheat tends to work to if you dont want him roaming around. 

On 9/4/2020 at 10:06 PM, BatDood said:

Did you update your game? Did you update to the latest version of Wicked Whims? Did you delete your localthumbcache file after updating?

I can totally confirm that everything is working fine with the latest game version and WW v 158d as I have been playing with both successfully installed without issues. You might have to look into the possibility that another mod is causing your problems.

i just needed to update. thanks anyways.