WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

2 hours ago, Uusxx said:

my animations aren't working any more. I see the menu but when I click to tell them to have sex they are stuck in a T pose.

Did you update your game? Did you update to the latest version of Wicked Whims? Did you delete your localthumbcache file after updating?

I can totally confirm that everything is working fine with the latest game version and WW v 158d as I have been playing with both successfully installed without issues. You might have to look into the possibility that another mod is causing your problems.

7 minutes ago, Sarra1171 said:

HELP! How do I get my sim to not get naked when they are working out? I went into the naturism tab and unchecked everything that should stop them from doing that but no matter what I do they keep getting naked when working out!

Go into Settings

Nudity Settings > Occurrence and Autonomy Settings > Occurrence Specifics > Interaction Outfit Changing

Make sure both bars are unchecked to totally avoid naked workouts. There are other situations that you can change as well.

4 hours ago, Real_Name_Hidden said:

Hi, new here, loving the wicked whims mod! But was looking into downloading more animations, specifically ones relates to fingering. Does anyone know where I can find the animation/animator of the animation from the 10th screenshot specifically?

Thanks a ton!

Make that a Billion.  You are asking the impossible: specifically ?  No screenshot,  no url of a page.  We are good, but not that good. 

5 hours ago, Real_Name_Hidden said:

Hi, new here, loving the wicked whims mod! But was looking into downloading more animations, specifically ones relates to fingering. Does anyone know where I can find the animation/animator of the animation from the 10th screenshot specifically?

Thanks a ton!

47 minutes ago, ronald4adp said:

Make that a Billion.  You are asking the impossible: specifically ?  No screenshot,  no url of a page.  We are good, but not that good. 

5 hours ago, Real_Name_Hidden said:

Thanks a ton!

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of animations available for download here:  https://www.loverslab.com/forum/143-downloads-wickedwhims/  The best way to find something specific is to check the animtors' indivdual threads; no one has a list of all fill-in-the-blank animations.  I recommend Lifeline and Motherlode for a start.  R-Lo has a lot of lesbian animations.  There is literally something for everyone's taste, you just have to look.

Is it possible to have event-based disabling of autonomous sex? Like during the Starlight Accolades, for example? Two audience members going at it is one thing, but then the host joined in, and brought the proceedings to a screeching halt.

I don't know if just disabling the host from sex during the awards would work, because some awards come with an acceptance speech. And we may have to wait while the winner is busy getting busy in the restroom.

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Is it possible to have event-based disabling of autonomous sex? Like during the Starlight Accolades, for example? Two audience members going at it is one thing, but then the host joined in, and brought the proceedings to a screeching halt.

I don't know if just disabling the host from sex during the awards would work, because some awards come with an acceptance speech. And we may have to wait while the winner is busy getting busy in the restroom.

Edit the place with no sex on the lot signs?

7 minutes ago, ari5211 said:

HELP my game keeps crashing like 5 mins in. i have re downloaded and unzipped 3 times but my mod conflict detector keeps saying the T script for this mod is incorrect what am i doing wrong!! 

Please tell us the name of  what you downloaded and the complete error text . 

55 minutes ago, Raeydin said:

I can't do anything anymore.. all the menu's are screwed up. I only have wicked whims, 1 animation pack and mccc installed... all the latest versions. Game is fully updated as well

Try this (it will directly cut the head of the problem): move your The Sims 4 folder (From my ducuments) to the desktop, load the game (a new The Sims 4 folder will be generated) and check if the game works in vanilla mode. Then copy these folders from your old The Sims 4 folder into the new one: mods, saves and tray. Load the game and see if it works. If your game is updated and your mods are updated everything should work.

If your vanilla game also doesn't work, try repairing the game from origin.

I hope this helps.

Edit: it might also help deleting the wickedwhimsmod folder inside the saves folder (you will need to set your WW settings again).