TURBODRIVER

WickedWhims v162g - 22 January 2021

Okay, whilst opening my game on my PC, I noticed the pop-up mentioned all the scripts I have. On my laptop, it didn't show any scripts (it DOES show packages) - not even the ones that aren't from WickedWhims. I think the best solution for me is to use the older version on my laptop.

So weird, I can't think of any reason why it would'nt work... ARGH

9 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Are you telling us this is not a legitimate bought-from-Origin copy of your game?

I have a legitimate copy of the game from Origin.  I bought the game on January 4, 2015, I have the online invoice issued by Origin.

@1990TD  Are you sure you checked the option to allow script mods on your laptop (there are 2 different options for packages and scripts)? Might be possible that you missed it or thought it was enabled when you were on pc.
Also, are you running an english version? Pretty sure there were issues before with language packs and updates because of the language tags.

2 hours ago, OctavioA83 said:

I have a legitimate copy of the game from Origin.  I bought the game on January 4, 2015, I have the online invoice issued by Origin.

WW must be located in Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Do not move files to another place. Do not rename them. 
It's an important condition from TURBO, which is neglected by someone.

p.s And of course delete the localthumbcache.package  after each interaction with the Mods folder

I have a question is it possible for roomates to have sex between them autonomously? they can have sex with friends, use solo interactions and ask me for sex, but no matter what they just don't register eachother as possible partners and I have 5 and make sure to talk to them and includie everyone on conversations to raise up their friendship, I even put every possible cheat to ignore everything ramp up the autonomy to the max and nope, nothing.

3 hours ago, dsnow said:

@1990TD  Are you sure you checked the option to allow script mods on your laptop (there are 2 different options for packages and scripts)? Might be possible that you missed it or thought it was enabled when you were on pc.
Also, are you running an english version? Pretty sure there were issues before with language packs and updates because of the language tags.

There are 2 different options? As far as I know, Sims only has the option to 'allow custom content', meaning both Packages and Scripts. When I started the game on my laptop, it showed packages, not scripts. But it might be that I remember that from after I removed all scripts except Turbodriver's... gheh.

I run the Dutch game but all my mods are in English. Dutch is not common, but also, I wouldn't like half of my mods being Dutch and the other half being English :') So yeah, for WW I use the English version.

I'm gonna try and start the game on my laptop, with version 150b instead of 150c. Seemed to work well on my pc, will let ya'll know if it works on my laptop as well.

3 hours ago, dsnow said:

OH MY GOD I JUST NOTICED

You are right. You are god damn right. I didn't see that there were TWO thingies to check off. Was that always the case and did I forget?

Well, it's solved. I'm an idiot xD 

Well i was able to fix my fatal script issue by deleting all my saved games, run a game repair in Origin, started a new game with no mods saved, loaded save with mods and its working, something must have got corrupted somewhere with updating mods, maybe this will help someone else with fatal script failure.

Also wanted to ask, will McCmdCenter play nice with this mod? thanks.

1 hour ago, 1990TD said:

OH MY GOD I JUST NOTICED

Hahaha, I actually know because I've been in that situation! Laptops have sort of a different layout (where everything is like shrunk down) and it's funny how easily you miss the stuff you do in auto-pilot mode lmao. Anyhow I'm glad you fixed it dude!

Edit: missed the first post, corrected now :D

4 hours ago, Veoly said:

WW must be located in Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Do not move files to another place. Do not rename them. 
It's an important condition from TURBO, which is neglected by someone.

p.s And of course delete the localthumbcache.package  after each interaction with the Mods folder

What does deleting localthumbcache.package do? either way gonna try what you said because after updating the mod it started to run worse.

1 hour ago, Sandman487 said:

What does deleting localthumbcache.package do? either way gonna try what you said because after updating the mod it started to run worse.

As @Veoly said= You should "Always" Delete the "localthumbcache.package" after adding/removing mods from your mods folder.

Read this=https://jamofjars.tumblr.com/post/175148221971/localthumbcache-101 note the bit that says "Why is it important"

Have fun & Happy Simmin. :) 

On 29.01.2020 at 19:39, 1990TD said:

Я тоже получил предупреждение. Я обновил версию, размещенную на этом сайте 2 часа назад, должен работать нормально на 1.60.54.1020. 

Моя ошибка говорит, что он не может найти «TS4script», и говорит, что я не должен помещать его в папки глубже, чем на один уровень. 

Я сохранил это здесь: Документы -> Электронное искусство -> De Sims 4 -> моды -> WickedWhimsMod

Добавлено, вы увидите, какое предупреждение я получаю. Я уже пытался поместить этот мод прямо в папку "модов". И последнее, но не менее важное: я также позаботился о том, чтобы в этих папках не было других скриптов, поэтому я уверен, что это не конфликт.

ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ПОМОГИ. Моим симам нужно свое веселье xD

WW warning.jpg

On 29.01.2020 at 19:39, 1990TD said:

Я тоже получил предупреждение. Я обновил версию, размещенную на этом сайте 2 часа назад, должен работать нормально на 1.60.54.1020. 

Моя ошибка говорит, что он не может найти «TS4script», и говорит, что я не должен помещать его в папки глубже, чем на один уровень. 

Я сохранил это здесь: Документы -> Электронное искусство -> De Sims 4 -> моды -> WickedWhimsMod

Добавлено, вы увидите, какое предупреждение я получаю. Я уже пытался поместить этот мод прямо в папку "модов". И последнее, но не менее важное: я также позаботился о том, чтобы в этих папках не было других скриптов, поэтому я уверен, что это не конфликт.

ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ПОМОГИ. Моим симам нужно свое веселье xD

WW warning.jpg

Just now, Кобра said:

I reloaded the game and now the same thing

just a bit of help with the only issue i been having is some animations will play for a second that auto skip to the next one so if i want to play a certain animation i have to play the one before the one i actually want lol super annoying ,i'm sure i turned off any setting letting auto transition but maybe i'm missing something.

thanks!

1 hour ago, procian said:

I think the new pubic hair feature is turning the tip of penis' black when changing downloaded sims in cas...….

It happened as soon Luumia updated her body hair to version 5.
This hair is badly compatible with non-standard penises. Like Noir.
WW wasn't responsible for that.

37 minutes ago, Veoly said:

I use Luumia and it doesn't affect sims I make in cas….just downloaded ones....very weird..

6 hours ago, Veoly said:

It only happens on the ones that have a hairy back-side.  Has to do with the penis using that part of the body for its skin-tone.