WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

37 minutes ago, korbe said:

Somethings going wrong, not sure what. here's my newest exception

lastException.txt 18.15 kB · 1 download lastException_63716448918.txt 18.15 kB · 0 downloads

LE says=

LMS LiveInBusiness = must have main mod file.

LMS GenderAndMore = needs update. 

Basemental Drugs = needs updating. - you are running v3.9.40.107 update to 4.10.116= https://basementalcc.com/download/

:) 

12 minutes ago, S!mmy said:

Can someone help me with my last exception please? I've had this weird error for a while now and I have no idea why, I think it's something to do with my servo (robot).

BE-ExceptionReport.html 22.15 kB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 9.87 kB · 0 downloads

Tmex mod "better exceptions" probably needs updating.

You really should not update your game version until you know "all" your mods are updated to match the new game version.

;) 

29 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Tmex mod "better exceptions" probably needs updating.

You really should not update your game version until you know "all" your mods are updated to match the new game version.

;) 

Nope, still gives the error with the mod removed.

I also had the same errors before I updated the game.

14 minutes ago, S!mmy said:

Nope, still gives the error with the mod removed.

I also had the same errors before I updated the game.

humanoid_Robot_PartyBot_MusicProvider

<desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for humanoid_Robot_PartyBot_MusicProvider

objects\components\state.py", line 2415, in get_state&#13;&#10;KeyError: StereoChannel

Whatever mod this relates to, Delete it.

Also, Delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder.  

You should do this every time you add/remove any Mods/CC in your Mods folder, (No Matter what anybody else say's) do this.

43 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

humanoid_Robot_PartyBot_MusicProvider

<desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for humanoid_Robot_PartyBot_MusicProvider

objects\components\state.py", line 2415, in get_state&#13;&#10;KeyError: StereoChannel

Whatever mod this relates to, Delete it.

Also, Delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder.  

You should do this every time you add/remove any Mods/CC in your Mods folder, (No Matter what anybody else say's) do this.

Yeah the issue is I have no idea what mod it relates to.

And I do everytime :)

On 2/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, Mariana Soprano said:

I fear, BB will be in hidden in one or more folders.

Try to find the issue on one or more of your sims which shows it by using Tray Importer.

https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/

Sometimes BB is included in one or more DL sims folders (eventually in merged folders).

If so, you need to unmerge the folder/s using Sims4Studio and drag that BB file/s out of the unmerged folders.

http://sims4studio.com/board/31/downloading-installing-sims-4-studio

And take bit care if you download sims with merged folders. You can´t see, if the stuff is okay. Better not merge folders yourself with stuff that may break in course of missing updates (like adult content).

okay, I downloaded the tray importer, I checked my sims but there is no trace of BB in any of the sims I created. there is only one strange error in one of my household (only for one person of the 2 that live there).

under "mods - overrides" there is "turbodriver_wichedwhims_tuning" that has dependencies not found: 0x000000000001F727 .0x00000000 which is a cas/lowerbody object and in the preview it is ymBottom_nude. now, I don't know if that could be the problem. 

also, If BB could be somewhere in any merged folder, if I move both all the mods and all my households out of their folders and start a new game with only WW in the mod folders, it should work, right? because this way there won't be any sim I created that could have BB installed and hidden somewhere and it shouldn't give me any problem back. if that works, from there I could import back one houseshold at a time until it gives me the error back. I don't know if it actually makes sense...

48 minutes ago, Lazlo_71 said:

Yep.

It will go public when Turbo deems it ready. In this instance you could say that patrons pay to be testers ?.

I might be wrong but it also is so that those that pay can suggest prioritization of various features/patches etc.  Besides getting the earliest access.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

I might be wrong but it also is so that those that pay can suggest prioritization of various features/patches etc.  Besides getting the earliest access.

As for suggestions I don't see anything written on Turbodriver's Patreon page that indicate that patrons get an advantage there. At least it doesn't say in any of the pledge tier descriptions. What actually happens I cannot say though.

Early access yeah... Sometimes three or four updates in as many days ?.

I'm not sure if this is an error on my end or just my computer being dumb, but I thought I'd ask and see if anyone else was having a similar problem.

I've updated my game. I've updated my mods. I've updated WW. I can see that the mod itself is working - it shows up under the script mods and it shows up in-game (for example, I can see the personality archetypes at work, the attraction system works fine, my sims are nude in CAS, ect.)

However, when I go to play an animation...the option for sex just doesn't show up?

I can change the settings with perfectly fine success. Sex even seems to start up autonomously if I let the game run long enough. Everything works, but it's as if the code was removed that allows me to actually manually ask my sim to have some fun (alone or otherwise). Is anyone else having this issue or have some advice to fix it? I'm genuinely beyond confused, I've never had a mod do something like this to me so I'm not really too sure what's happening... As a last-ditch effort, I'll go and comb through my game thoroughly, maybe I missed an update on something else?

26 minutes ago, Lil Luna said:

I'm not sure if this is an error on my end or just my computer being dumb, but I thought I'd ask and see if anyone else was having a similar problem.

I've updated my game. I've updated my mods. I've updated WW. I can see that the mod itself is working - it shows up under the script mods and it shows up in-game (for example, I can see the personality archetypes at work, the attraction system works fine, my sims are nude in CAS, ect.)

However, when I go to play an animation...the option for sex just doesn't show up?

I can change the settings with perfectly fine success. Sex even seems to start up autonomously if I let the game run long enough. Everything works, but it's as if the code was removed that allows me to actually manually ask my sim to have some fun (alone or otherwise). Is anyone else having this issue or have some advice to fix it? I'm genuinely beyond confused, I've never had a mod do something like this to me so I'm not really too sure what's happening... As a last-ditch effort, I'll go and comb through my game thoroughly, maybe I missed an update on something else?

no i have the same concern since the last maj of ww

Two important questions:

First, could you guys improve the miscarriage system? I mean, it would be great if there was adjustable chances for my Sims to have a miscarriage.

Second, My Sims penis look a little bit unrealistic, but when I try to apply penis skins to it, it just gets two colours. Part is ok and part is green. Am I doing something wrong? But it is a minor bug, the thing I'd love to see ingame would be miscarriage system.

8 minutes ago, deconne said:

no i have the same concern since the last maj of ww

Hope that gets taken care of then... I was really looking forward to starting a sort of rags to riches sort of game but Nisa's WP rather than something like gardening

(I did double check that those were also updated... still not working. Even WW on its own wasn't working too well).

Part of me wants to go back to old mod versions and try my luck with an older WW version. I was so excited for the challenge and having a teen that went off the rails and all that jazz, but I'm also lowkey scared of outdated mods being installed as well XD

I still haven't updated my game with the EA Tiny Houses patch, let alone updated to WWv150 yet. I just got my game working how I like it and I'm loath to change, you know? I think as a general rule, it's a good idea to wait a few weeks at least before updating anyway, just to make sure most of the bugs are worked out...and there's always bugs!

3 hours ago, Lazlo_71 said:

As for suggestions I don't see anything written on Turbodriver's Patreon page that indicate that patrons get an advantage there. At least it doesn't say in any of the pledge tier descriptions. What actually happens I cannot say though.

Early access yeah... Sometimes three or four updates in as many days ?.

Turbo is a busy busy modder... that is a good thing!

5 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Well.. the issue I was having finally went away (that being sims always refusing sex). I have yet to take a look at some of the other stuff though or experience any of the things others are reporting, but I know the proposition part works again.

what did you do ? i have same issue

My couple sims who are in a romantic relationship refuse to have sex with each other and either one of them can accept sex from a none romantic partner. And when I go into romantic category with one of the couples - the only option available is "have sex" i assume that this is an issue...