WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hello, I have the updated wicked whims, but when the game started, a huge amount of error warning came out until the game broke and I closed it with crl + alt + delete to be able to manually close the game that stopped working.

The lastException file was not generated, I didn't find it in the folder, and I don't know how then I can report the error.

The warning that came out was orange, saying that some other mod would be bothering wicked whims, but there was no other, just the animations, which were updated.

Sorry for my level of English, but I hope for help with this rare problem, because your program always worked great.

Version Sims 4:  1.60.54.1020

Version of Wicked Whims:  v150b

Thanks, I am from Argentina.

21 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Males with feminine frame don't have a naked replacement so they default to using EA barbie type censored underwear.

Simdulgence Real Gens is working on a penis and vagina both for feminine framed males.

Really? But as I said to others, Simdulgence Real Gens has already tried and failed.

I thought I installed it according to the procedure. I wonder if something was wrong.

And I don't know if it's related to this story, but if you switch to Male (Feminine), the optional parts that were Male (Masculine) disappear.
Did these optional parts depend on customized gender?

Ok so I have this problem that just baffles me.
image.png.b730b8e1fa2cdf7cfd6266f6dc356856.png

It goes like this: I had Sims A & B travel to a location where they hanged out for a bit and called Sims C.
The idea was for B to have sex with C while A paints it. The problem is C is not selectable as a partner for both A & B.
I've checked their gender preference and they've been set as bi (girls) and hetero (the guy).

All three Sims are Adults.
They do not have asexual traits or anything similar.
Sims A belongs to a controlled household.
I've tried to use both NPC Sex option to trigger it between B & C AND the control any npc mod to temporarily add them to my household.

To test some things I've also teleported in Sims D who couldn't be selected as a partner the same way C couldn't. At least until I've selected the 'Ask to Hang Out' option.
The same option does not appear for Sims C & adding him to a group and chatting with him does nothing.

Similar situation happened twice before with Sims that were leaving the lot but I've forced them to stay and engage in a conversation with my sim (that sounds creepy when put like that). Difference is this time I've invited Sims C to hang out with A & B (which is presumably why 'Ask to Hang Out' option does not appear).

TL;DR Can't select a sim (C on picture) as a partner for A & B even if gender preference checks out.

2 hours ago, SiFa said:

And I don't know if it's related to this story, but if you switch to Male (Feminine), the optional parts that were Male (Masculine) disappear.

It's the way that naked body works as it's set for Male or Female but since frame types are different between those two genders they aren't interchangeable.

A male can wear female clothes but it's actually a feature EA added some time ago, I forget what patch did it though.

All the naked bodies, parts, and details are made by modders and they don't usually make versions for both frame types so far.

Don't really know how to explain it any better but CAS Gender selection seems to be the 'thing' most used to determine which body to use.

Mods don't allow for opposite frames because they would look a bit odd sometimes.

But if Real Gens has released a new version that feature then they should be working fine.

Just pay attention that you don't use more than one file with ym or yf as there were two versions.

One included CAS parts visible, and the other is not CAS visible and you can't use both at the same time.

I have an older version and some changes were planned so IDK about those much but were planned to make things easier.    

Hi, I also had an issue with the default EA underwear. I've managed to fix it by putting my default nude bottom to the top of my mod list. So for Simdulgence I just created a folder called 'A Simdulgence' so it loaded first (I have folders, if you just have the packages, maybe try renaming to AAA or something so it's first in queue)

1 hour ago, darkokan said:

Hello TURBODRIVER,

Are you planning to update the mod so that it works with Multiplayer mod that will be released on this Sunday?

Lord, I hope not.

I see it now. Every female sim getting "Do you want to have sex?" "Do you want to have sex? "Do you want to have sex?" Until they give in ("Can I join?" "Can I join?" "Can I join?") or log off.

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Lord, I hope not.

I see it now. Every female sim getting "Do you want to have sex?" "Do you want to have sex? "Do you want to have sex?" Until they give in ("Can I join?" "Can I join?" "Can I join?") or log off.

Lmao. It's not like MMO though, just a mod that allows you to play with your friend.

15 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Lord, I hope not.

With Kinky Whims, you could leash other players and make them run really fast behind you.

1 hour ago, foleos said:

I am a patreon supporter, but whenever I try to use the one from the most current post, it says its an outdated version when i start up the game

Latest Patreon version 150.7 matches game version 1.60.54.1020

Edit: Looks like I'm a version behind. Patreon ver. 150.8 was announced earlier today.

On 1/27/2020 at 4:10 AM, OctavioA83 said:

Hello, I have the updated wicked whims, but when the game started, a huge amount of error warning came out until the game broke and I closed it with crl + alt + delete to be able to manually close the game that stopped working.

The lastException file was not generated, I didn't find it in the folder, and I don't know how then I can report the error.

The warning that came out was orange, saying that some other mod would be bothering wicked whims, but there was no other, just the animations, which were updated.

Sorry for my level of English, but I hope for help with this rare problem, because your program always worked great.

Version Sims 4:  1.60.54.1020

Version of Wicked Whims:  v150b

Thanks, I am from Argentina.

I get a warning too. I've updated the version posted on this website 2 hours ago, should be working fine on 1.60.54.1020. 

My error says it cannot find 'the TS4script' and it says that I shouldn't put it in folders deeper than one level. 

I've stored it here: Documenten --> Electronic Arts --> De Sims 4 --> mods --> WickedWhimsMod

Added you'll see what warning I get. I've already tried putting this mod directly in the 'mods' folder. Last but not least, I've also made sure no other scripts were in those folders, so I'm sure it's not a conflict.

PLEASE HELP. My Sims need their fun xD

WW warning.jpg

5 hours ago, 1990TD said:

I get a warning too. I've updated the version posted on this website 2 hours ago, should be working fine on 1.60.54.1020. 

My error says it cannot find 'the TS4script' and it says that I shouldn't put it in folders deeper than one level. 

I've stored it here: Documenten --> Electronic Arts --> De Sims 4 --> mods --> WickedWhimsMod

Added you'll see what warning I get. I've already tried putting this mod directly in the 'mods' folder. Last but not least, I've also made sure no other scripts were in those folders, so I'm sure it's not a conflict.

PLEASE HELP. My Sims need their fun xD

WW warning.jpg

Hello, 1990TD guy:

The amount of warning messages crashed the game, that was the problem, anyway.

I have the following route:

Documentos -- > Electronics Arts ---> Sims 4 ---> Mods ----> sex2020

The version of Wicked Whims is the same of LoversLab -150c- (The version of Patreon has no incest or other interesting functions hahaha). 

Anyway, I will install the version of Patreon to check if the same problem is not repeated.

I will see what happens and I will update you any news that has appeared.

Cheers! 

Octavio

Argentina

1 hour ago, OctavioA83 said:

Hello, 1990TD guy:

The amount of warning messages crashed the game, that was the problem, anyway.

I have the following route:

Documentos -- > Electronics Arts ---> Sims 4 ---> Mods ----> sex2020

The version of Wicked Whims is the same of LoversLab -150c- (The version of Patreon has no incest or other interesting functions hahaha). 

Anyway, I will install the version of Patreon to check if the same problem is not repeated.

I will see what happens and I will update you any news that has appeared.

Cheers! 

Octavio

Argentina

I'm a girl :')

I responded because we both have an issue we're not sure how to resolve. I hope the maker will see this and help us out... I'm very new to mods, so I'm pretty sure I cannot help you....

6 hours ago, 1990TD said:

I'm gonna start with a very obvious suggestion that you may, of course, have tried or know, but it's really amazing how sometimes you miss the simple things. But how did you update the mod? As in: did you copy/paste AND chose the "replace files" option in your mods folder (extremely important) or did you do a "clean install" of the mod?

Another thing, you can place your mods 1 folder deep down the general mods directory, but no further as it can cause issues especially for scripts. You don't necessarily have to pile them all together (it's gonna be really annoying to troubleshoot stuff later on).