WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

As of this update (and the updates to UI Cheats and MCCC) I am seeing some crashes. Specifically, if I have clicked on a spot on the floor, or a piece of furniture, and tried to initiate sex, I get the menus just fine. But the last menu where I would have to choose a specific scenario (this seems new...) I get a blank white box with no choices. At this point, the whole game is frozen. I can click on the X, my mouse still moves, but the game is toast.

I also get the same result when I have tried to fertilize my Money Fruit Tree. With proper items in my inventory, I don't see them in the menu. Just the same white box, and a stuck screen.

Can anyone suggest a reason or a fix? Other than these two problems, the rest seems to work correctly.

Update: I disabled UI Cheats and it's fine now. Maybe wait for an update.

Is there anyway to make wicked whims recognize patchy? I have a sim I've been playing for a while. I tried to see if she was compatible with different sims but it went badly. Then she hit it off with patchy (she's a big time gardener). She seemed perfectly happy with him so I let them be together. They got married and I used a cheat to add him to the family so he would be around for longer than 5 hours a day. But I discovered they can't do any wicked whims animations autonomously. I can only do it if I have him selected and manually tell them to do something. If I have her selected he's not even an option.

I only do it when they have whims for it anyway, but it'd be nice if they could handle it themselves. Is there anyway to permit patchy to use wicked whims?

Nice work on the update as usual!  The only bug I've seen so far in regard to Tiny Living & the latest update is with the murphy bed.  WWs treats it as a loveseat, but its larger footprint results in the sims having sex just in front of the loveseat (not sure if this can be corrected though)

7 hours ago, Redd99 said:

Nice work on the update as usual!  The only bug I've seen so far in regard to Tiny Living & the latest update is with the murphy bed.  WW's treats it as a loveseat, but its larger footprint results in the sims having sex just in front of the loveseat (not sure if this can be corrected though)

Also to add if you have the murphy bed with no sofa wicked doesnt even show up. 

16 hours ago, CapuMonkey said:

So everytime my Sims have sex I never seem to see them go to a different position throughout the animation, they seem to stay on the same one until they are finished. Does anyone know how I can fix this issue?

What animations have you downloaded?

1 hour ago, darkgryffon said:

Dunno if this is best place for it, been running into issues after just recently updating my files, and getting the latest dlc. Ill post my last exception, and i cant even get into game anymore, crashes on startup. Currently too frustrated to keep working on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

lastException.txt 1015.27 kB · 4 downloads

Oh boy...
Go HERE, copy-paste the content of your LE and see for yourself. ?

You need to update/delete at least TwistedMexi's lifetime skills mod and Unlock all build/buy content cheat add-on mod and you have a potentially broken/outdated mod trying to import several WW's modules...

On 1/22/2020 at 1:51 PM, Rukiha said:

Thanks, as I said tho, I have the right settings, precisely those you mentioned, doesn't work.

I think that the problem might be that the Sims haven't had any Attractiveness traits generated. I noticed that there wasn't any Attractiveness score for a couple so I generated attractiveness for them and now, boom, now at least one of them considers the other to be extremely attractive.

3 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Oh boy...
Go HERE, copy-paste the content of your LE and see for yourself. ?

You need to update/delete at least TwistedMexi's lifetime skills mod and Unlock all build/buy content cheat add-on mod and you have a potentially broken/outdated mod trying to import several WW's modules...

thanks. sorry for that, and i appreciate the tips. again sorry for the hassle. I obviously havn't been keeping my knowledge and information on modding up to date ^^". Still i appreciate your willingness to offer help even if it is over something as trivial and stupid as that

1 hour ago, darkgryffon said:

thanks. sorry for that, and i appreciate the tips. again sorry for the hassle. I obviously havn't been keeping my knowledge and information on modding up to date ^^". Still i appreciate your willingness to offer help even if it is over something as trivial and stupid as that

It's no hassle and my knowledge on modding is also very limited.?

It's just that I was not prepared for the red wall I saw when I looked at your LE with the LEassistant. 

When I saw it I thought "Wow, no wonder you are having problems". 

I am sure you'll be able to play again soon, once you go through your mods folder and check for broken or outdated mods.

When I go to tattoos or strip bottoms off female Teens or older, this happens. Wife has pubic hair active. Daughter has it disabled. Body selector has native bottom selected. (EDIT: Switched Fubuki to Default Bottom, and Celina to Pixel's Beautiful Bottom. No change. Removed Fubiki's jeans, same thing happens. Put her in a short skirt, and her legs came back.)

EDIT EDIT: Pulled Wild Guy's CAS and Dynamic Pubic Hair, All sexytimes mods INCLUDING WW. It still happens. Even in CAS on a new game. Will need to investigate further.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Narrowed further to a poorly behaving prop. The search continues.

FOUND: It was Simtasia's Female Body Bottom. Not WW at all. 

4QoeQfx[1].png

ZcTf9wh[1].png

1 hour ago, SiFa said:

Sorry for the machine translation in English.

Only Feminine Male's underwear does not disappear by default of CAS, but who knows why?
It happened when only WW was in, so I think WW is the cause.

You need a default male nude bottom....