WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Thank you for a great job, you're brilliant. I have one question. Should blood appear on clothes/panties/body during the period if not using protection (tampons, pads)?  If I don't have it, it's my fault or isn't it in mod...

*Public hair growth system is cool, we are waiting for more options and longer hair ;)

1 hour ago, aicare said:

My teens are unable to use any animations after I updated the mod. It doesn't matter if they are trying to hook an adult, other teen or themselves. Anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Patreon version of WW has some things blocked, but the LL version doesn't.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Other/Enable Teen Sex ON, (others optional)

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/Open Relationships ON, Romance Age Restriction ON, 

/Cheats: Desire Switch ON, Global Jealousy OFF, Global Incest (your choice).

Unless those settings have been changed or moved in the new version that is.

My English is not the best I hope to be understandable!
First of all I wanted to thank TURBODRIVER for creating this incredible mod, it's incredible! Thanks so much it's amazing!
Is it also possible to set the other sims to have sex everywhere and not only in the bathroom?
because in the settings I don't think I found anything about it ... in case you could show me the path for the setting? Thanks so much!

20 minutes ago, Corti said:

My English is not the best I hope to be understandable!
First of all I wanted to thank TURBODRIVER for creating this incredible mod, it's incredible! Thanks so much it's amazing!
Is it also possible to set the other sims to have sex everywhere and not only in the bathroom?
because in the settings I don't think I found anything about it ... in case you could show me the path for the setting? Thanks so much!

1. Shift click on Toilet or Shower, select Wicked, Disable for Sex.(can still be used in manual mode)

OR

2. Go into Build Buy Mode and type in sex, the items displayed have some WW signs to use in rooms, 'Invisible No Sex in Room'.

OR

3. Disable all those Toilet/Shower Animations in autonomous menu and you can still use them in manual mode.

can we get an mod add to catwash shower on any sink ?   i miss this since sims 2 i not find any mod that enable catwashing on sims 4 on bathroom sink

since there is the kinky option to pee on ground i think catwash on shower can be a nice addon too^^

i playing as homeless and cannot afford a shower  yesterday i did sneaky try to catwash in a bar but sadly there was no option even in cheating menu to catwash on the sink

3 hours ago, CrazySofficinah said:

ragazzi , sono impedita io , ma non ho capito perchè ho installato tutto ma mi rimane la censura mentre fanno la loro roba e mi da molto fastidio XD aiutatemiii

abc.png.8c32f85a914bbf9a816b35627269da4a.png

Non devi installare tutto, ma solo ciò che ti serve.?

Il file che è dentro all'archivio indicato dalla freccia è opzionale e serve a censurare scene di sesso per chi fa streaming. 

i stuck in the mood  "Nympho thirst"

my sim want sex but any sex does not remove this it ruins my character i can do almost nothing cuz she non stop heavy stressed

i did try via cheats to remove moods and traits and nothing fix this Nympho Thirst

i can manualy remove this but she stay heavy stressed and once i change map its back there again

feeling hopless i dunno how to fix it

15 minutes ago, Nichya said:

i stuck in the mood  "Nympho thirst"

my sim want sex but any sex does not remove this it ruins my character i can do almost nothing cuz she non stop heavy stressed

i did try via cheats to remove moods and traits and nothing fix this Nympho Thirst

i can manualy remove this but she stay heavy stressed and once i change map its back there again

feeling hopless i dunno how to fix it

I think you should report your problem to NisaK because the nympho thrist buff is something implemented in WP.

16 hours ago, simdes said:

this thread is chaos. anyways I'm betting a lot of you haven't updated UI CHEATS, a lot of issues with missing texts and animations were narrowed down to that. When there's a patch you can't just update WW, but you need to update all your mods. 

If you're still having refusal issues, try to check your sims gender preference, attraction is a finicky and occasionally adjusts itself. Sometimes only high romance matters, but there are times preferences will win out with WW. 

Thanks, I'll give that a look see.

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

1. Fare clic tenendo premuto il tasto Maiusc su Toilette o Doccia, selezionare Wicked, Disable for Sex. (Può ancora essere utilizzato in modalità manuale)

O

2. Entra in Build Buy Mode e digita sesso, gli oggetti visualizzati hanno alcuni segni WW da usare nelle stanze, "Invisible No Sex in Room".

O

3. Disabilita tutte quelle animazioni WC / doccia nel menu autonomo e puoi comunque usarle in modalità manuale.

I checked but unfortunately it doesn't work (or I haven't found the path you tell me) and I am noticing that there is another problem, my Sim  every time someone has sex joins the others ... this is also quite annoying because he interrupts whatever he is doing to go have sex...

23 minutes ago, Corti said:

my Sim  every time someone has sex joins the others ... this is also quite annoying because he interrupts whatever he is doing to go have sex...

There is a setting(Switch) in WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Triggers/ (disable the Solo Sex, Joining Sex, and Travel Sex.)

Picture of Build Buy signs, they are mixed in with the wall pictures.

WW Signs.jpg

20 hours ago, simdes said:

If you're still having refusal issues, try to check your sims gender preference, attraction is a finicky and occasionally adjusts itself. Sometimes only high romance matters, but there are times preferences will win out with WW. 

The gender bit had no effect for me. Anything else I could try?

4 hours ago, Ghostea said:

I just want to add another voice and say I am also still getting refusals after the new update - high relationship, matching gender preferences - still nothing.

I think Polygamous relationships might be broken, even if you have the right settings, if the Sim you are trying to have sex with is in a relationship with other Sim (like married) they will refuse. Once I removed the relationship from my Sim he accepted the sex.

6 hours ago, Rukiha said:

I think Polygamous relationships might be broken, even if you have the right settings, if the Sim you are trying to have sex with is in a relationship with other Sim (like married) they will refuse. Once I removed the relationship from my Sim he accepted the sex.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/Open Relationships ON, Romance Age Restriction ON, 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness/
Relationship Awareness OFF (For Cheating)
NPC Pregnancy Awareness OFF (Depends on which Birth Control Mode is used)

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness/
Relationship Awareness OFF (For Cheating)
NPC Pregnancy Awareness OFF (Depends on which Birth Control Mode is used)

Thanks, as I said tho, I have the right settings, precisely those you mentioned, doesn't work.

As of this update (and the updates to UI Cheats and MCCC) I am seeing some crashes. Specifically, if I have clicked on a spot on the floor, or a piece of furniture, and tried to initiate sex, I get the menus just fine. But the last menu where I would have to choose a specific scenario (this seems new...) I get a blank white box with no choices. At this point, the whole game is frozen. I can click on the X, my mouse still moves, but the game is toast.

I also get the same result when I have tried to fertilize my Money Fruit Tree. With proper items in my inventory, I don't see them in the menu. Just the same white box, and a stuck screen.

Can anyone suggest a reason or a fix? Other than these two problems, the rest seems to work correctly.

Update: I disabled UI Cheats and it's fine now. Maybe wait for an update.