WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

After Sims 4 updated , WickedWhims sent out so many Errors ingame that it froze Sims 4. Updating WickedWhims did not help. 

My lastexception.txt and WickedWhims_v145b_Exception (and even more from other mods) are full of a single error over and over again. Something about a module not being found.

Spoiler

08/10/19 04:43:50 [RELATIONSHIPS/ERROR] Failed to override gender preference statistic value.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\wickedwhims\relationships\attractiveness\functions\_ts4_gender_preference.py", line 39, in _wickedwhims_on_gender_preference_set_value
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\wickedwhims\main\sim_ev_data.py", line 40, in __call__
  File ".\WickedWhims v145b\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
  File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\cnwrappers_manager.py", line 55, in _cn_custom_turbo_instance_singleton_call
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module
  File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosim.py", line 2, in <module>
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module
  File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimbase.py", line 3, in <module>
  File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimbodymixin.py", line 1, in <module>
  File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimbottommixin.py", line 2, in <module>
  File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\nuttylib\cnsettingutils.py", line 5, in <module>
  File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\cnsettings.py", line 2, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.main.settings.import_export'

I can provide the Exception files but they are liturally only full of the error above.

How do I turn off the new WW 'Sweating' feature?

My Sims look like they're in a dripping cum shower during sex, (maybe just under certain lighting conditions, IDK)

Water droplets have a whitish appearance at certain angles close up.

Maybe if the skins could just be wet or shiny looking without the droplets might look more real, but I don't know if it's even possible.

8 hours ago, azla said:

yea, the game auto updates everytime theres a new update. also double checked that after i experienced issues.

Hard to really figure out the problem without seeing things so I'm gonna just ask some troubleshooting questions:

Did you make sure to delete all the old WW files BEFORE downloading the new version? 

Did you delete the localthumbcache? 

Are there some textures in the latest update which are not HQ compatible? I am running HQ and have no problems with any skins until the WW sex starts when I get the red sim glitch normally happening when the textures are not HQ.

1 hour ago, RUASim21 said:

Hard to really figure out the problem without seeing things so I'm gonna just ask some troubleshooting questions:

Did you make sure to delete all the old WW files BEFORE downloading the new version? 

Did you delete the localthumbcache? 

after reading other posts here i guess  its CNWW, deleted all files and tried to delete localthumbcache, so ill try to remove cnww.  thanks

8 hours ago, Scorpio said:

How do I turn off the new WW 'Sweating' feature?

My Sims look like they're in a dripping cum shower during sex, (maybe just under certain lighting conditions, IDK)

Water droplets have a whitish appearance at certain angles close up.

Maybe if the skins could just be wet or shiny looking without the droplets might look more real, but I don't know if it's even possible.

Technical Details

• The ‘Sweating Overlay Switch‘ setting allows the user to globally disable sweating in the entire world.
  • The ‘ww.clear_sweat [<first_name> <last_name>]‘ command allows to clear the sweat layer from the active Sim or the Sim of provided name.
  • The ‘ww.apply_sweat [<first_name> <last_name>]‘ command allows to apply a high level sweat layer for the active Sim or the Sim of provided name.

@TURBODRIVER I see that you are implementing animation tags for actors as well as animation tags for animations, CNWW has already been doing this for awhile now, but I'm glad there is actually some official support coming down the line for it.

Since CNWW has had this feature for awhile, it means animations have already been tied to how CNWW does it. I would highly recommend matching how CNWW does it to prevent animation authors from having to do more work just to match WickedWhims.

If you disagree, then feel free to add the many animation/animation actor tags I've come up with on the CNWW download page itself to your own implementation.

Another thing I noticed is that you are adding "Increase Hygiene" as a tag. CNWW also already does this, but in a much cleaner, and in my opinion better, way. If you'd like, I can show you how I've implemented it within CNWW. I too went with trying to include motive changes within tags the first time around, but it came with a few problems of its own and I'd like to help you avoid those issues sooner rather than later, if possible.

Note: Even though I am currently in the process of updating CNWW, my above offer can still be beneficial.

5 hours ago, azla said:

after reading other posts here i guess  its CNWW, deleted all files and tried to delete localthumbcache, so ill try to remove cnww.  thanks

CNWW currently does not work with the latest version of Wicked Whims. I can confirm this.

3 hours ago, angiebaby23 said:

The ‘Sweating Overlay Switch‘ setting allows the user to globally disable sweating in the entire world.

TYVM

Where is that 'switch' located... I looked all over the place and couldn't find it.

Oh wait... I didn't look in the Nude menus, duh.

Body Selector

• Added Tongue body part support

In cooperation with autobanned, I’m presenting you the Body Selector for Tongues, as well as, a tongue model included by default in WickedWhims. You no longer need to install any head overrides or equip it manually in CAS. It’s just there, applied automatically by default.

Do we have to remove the whole Nandong files  even  NANDONG_yfHead -  ymDefault Replacement without EA Eyelash.package ?

On 8/10/2019 at 12:37 AM, azla said:

yea, the game auto updates everytime theres a new update. also double checked that after i experienced issues.

I keep auto updates turned off in the options menu and in Origin then under general disable .  I kind of wait as long as I can before ever updating, but that is just me. I have so many things that will be screwed quite often when the game is updated, and find it best to wait awhile for mods i use to catch up.

18 hours ago, Lightning1992 said:

Hallo habe eine Frage, habe mir das neue WickedWhims v145b - 8. August 2019 herunter geladen alles suppa aber ich bekomme die zensur (Pixel einfach nicht weck habe alles schon probierty, kann mir vielleicht jemand helfen ?

Lg

Moin.

Hast Du evtl. folgende Datei installiert: TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_StreamerMode.Package? Wenn ja, dann lösche sie bitte.

2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

I just cannot believe that after 5 years of updates on a WIP game, why the hell anyone would have auto-updates on? ?

Reading some of these threads, it surprises me that some manage to get through a day without setting themselves on fire.

I have a question....

Am I the only one having townies break into their sims house and start having sex/masturbating?

I have had it happen several times and it's not like I'm getting an error popup or anything. I doesn't happen a lot but often enough that its annoying.

They really really like bathrooms...

Also, there was two old woman (both vendors) that wouldn't leave my sims apartment no matter how hard I tried. One eventually left when she got exhausted enough. The other wouldn't leave, she climbed in bed and took a nap.

I really didn't want to delete her since she had a family but she was pissing me off.

When she broke my shower and set my kitchen on fire I got fed up and killed her.?

Oops. My condolences to her husband...??‍♀️