WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

It' s been a long time coming since I last posted, but I have some suggestions....

I am a female in RL, so the period part of this mod has got me to where I hardly want to play a female sim anymore because as a woman it's moodlets are overly exaggerated when not all woman feel that way when on it..     ...So...could you maybe add different moods that are less severe perhaps maybe base on weight because the healthier you are the less problems woman have even with mood swings too in Real Life.

...With your update today, I would think it might be possible to check index fat ratio...something like where it's able to marked for a certain mood type for it?....

(Note as woman I never let it affect me as it does for some because it's a part of life, it 's nature's way of telling us woman that we hopefully will have the ability give life) :) 

Issues that maybe could be addressed sooner or later....

"NPC Birth Control" -I've mess around with the settings a few times where it concerns percent who use...and found that even on the "rare" it seems high because I can woohoo without condom with a bunch of different sims and still no pregnancy because "birth control was applied" almost every time to the female sim. Granted sims cycles play a part in this but I would think at least one to two might become pregnant. Also...because of this issue, I don't even have to buy condoms....but than you might get them random invites that make me regret not having any. lol

Condoms being used by NPC sim with a Pregnant Sim (most of the time is the parent too). Is that a game flaw for a sim not knowing sim is pregnant or is it something the mod could check for?

Autonomously Locations- I'm not sure if your memory location will address this... but when sims autonomously whohoo they always go to a small room with a hard floor even when in a house. I've even made & DL some venues that acts as bar/lounge/restaurants that have hotel like rooms with really nice beds....but nooooo they go to a dirty bathroom floor.  ugh! lol Anyways, is their a given priority point that would make them use certain objects first before a floor in a small room?

Questions about attractiveness...

the question is, is the preferred color of a sim is for sim-self or the one he/she would want to be attracted too? I asking because just because one likes to wear dark colors doesn't mean they would want same preference in color of the other sim if that makes sense... When I play my male sims, I have a tendency to wear dark colors on them but I generally love light colors on the female sims. 

Another one is....when playing a male if I choose I don't like no beards how does that affect his attractiveness?

As always I love this mod, and always looking forward to new stuff.  (sorry for my horrible typing/spelling, for when I went to school it wasn't mandatory like it is now days.)

3 hours ago, doublekey said:

you need the ww inappropriate unlock.

bb

I'm having an issue with teens as well. I downloaded the ww inappropriate unlock and it didn't fix the problem. My teens can't have sex with either other teens or adults using the Wicked menu. They can only masturbate. They can, however, "woohoo" and "mess around" with both teens and adults. Any ideas?

12 minutes ago, beps said:

I'm having an issue with teens as well. I downloaded the ww inappropriate unlock and it didn't fix the problem. My teens can't have sex with either other teens or adults using the Wicked menu. They can only masturbate. They can, however, "woohoo" and "mess around" with both teens and adults. Any ideas?

It wasn't an issue with the mod. It was entirely me. I forgot to replace the incest trait after installing ww inappropriate unlock. Working fine now.

I just need some verification I know has been some posts but there have been a lot of posts about the Patreon version of course not having teen interaction, but just want to verify some things about LL WW ver145a.

1. Do I need the inappropriate unlock for the LL 145a version of WW now if I want those abilities?

2. inappropriate unlock has not been updated as best I can tell sense 05/23/2019, Does it still function properly ?

4 hours ago, psycatozzy said:

As mentioned above can't find the incest for my sims. I have not tried to use  Nisa's mod yet. It may work that way. Just wondering? Thanks for any assistance. 

Never mind. I see the mode that fixes this now. I wondered what that was for now I see. LOL. Thanks all for working to keep us in animations!

1 hour ago, beps said:

It wasn't an issue with the mod. It was entirely me. I forgot to replace the incest trait after installing ww inappropriate unlock. Working fine now.

Sorry my ignorance but what mean "ww inappropriate unlock"? Is that a file i need download to work sex between teens and adults? Cuz i not find this file here or wicked website... Or is a code ?

30 minutes ago, guedesrs said:

Sorry my ignorance but what mean "ww inappropriate unlock"? Is that a file i need download to work sex between teens and adults? Cuz i not find this file here or wicked website... Or is a code ?

Hmm the romance menu entry isn't even on my version. I am patched up and running the latest WW. I tried both the website and LL version too. About to try the unlock just for the sake of it but RL work is about to ruin any further investigation into this issue.

Edit: Yep, I've got the LL version and the Unlock brought back the romance menu.

The unlock is mentioned here - I struggled to find it too:

17 minutes ago, Mr.Yubbo said:

Hmm the romance menu entry isn't even on my version. I am patched up and running the latest WW. I tried both the website and LL version too. About to try the unlock just for the sake of it but RL work is about to ruin any further investigation into this issue.

Edit: Yep, I've got the LL version and the Unlock brought back the romance menu.

The unlock is mentioned here - I struggled to find it too:

Thank you so much!

This is probably already explained, but I'm still confused. The unlock is needed for both versions of WW or only for the Patreon version? Because so far I understood is only for patreon, but latest messages make me think it's needed for all versions. I feel dumb today, so please could someone clarify? 

11 hours ago, Helicoptercr4sh said:

I can't seem to reenable incest and teen/adult relationships. Did Turbo finally remove this from LL? I didn't see mention of this in the changelog so I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue.

9 hours ago, meeper said:

I'm having trouble re-enabling teen and incest settings too.

8 hours ago, countzero99 said:

Relationships between teens and adults have been disabled for me since several updates ago. But teen/teen relationships still work in the newest version. The incest trait was working in 4.3.5.142d. Today I updated to 145a and it looks like the trait was removed. It isn't mentioned on the website anymore as well:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/sex#/sex-traits/

8 hours ago, psycatozzy said:

As mentioned above can't find the incest for my sims. I have not tried to use  Nisa's mod yet. It may work that way. Just wondering? Thanks for any assistance. 

8 hours ago, Atomhv said:

wickedwhim august is not good, no adult and teen sex, no incest It's not good then the mods. Repair or modifying setting, annual and incest.

4 hours ago, beps said:

4 hours ago, beps said:

4 hours ago, galgat said:

I just need some verification I know has been some posts but there have been a lot of posts about the Patreon version of course not having teen interaction, but just want to verify some things about LL WW ver145a.

1. Do I need the inappropriate unlock for the LL 145a version of WW now if I want those abilities?

2. inappropriate unlock has not been updated as best I can tell sense 05/23/2019, Does it still function properly ?

2 hours ago, guedesrs said:

30 minutes ago, aicare said:

This is probably already explained, but I'm still confused. The unlock is needed for both versions of WW or only for the Patreon version? Because so far I understood is only for patreon, but latest messages make me think it's needed for all versions. I feel dumb today, so please could someone clarify? 

Nothing was removed, it was just an issue with the release missing some relationship content. Just download the v145b release and everything will be like usual.

v145b

• Fixed missing relationship content
1 hour ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Nothing was removed, it was just an issue with the release missing some relationship content. Just download the v145b release and everything will be like usual.

v145b

Thanks for the quick fix!

Just a heads up for others that might have a similar issue:

I updated from v145a to v145b and the Incest trait for my Sims was still missing and I had to rebuy it.

PS: I really like the new sweating mechanic.

7 hours ago, aicare said:

Just the patreon version....not the ll version....

On 11/9/2017 at 3:55 PM, aenjr said:

Thnks Aenjr. The link You put up worked for me

11 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

v145b

Thank You !