WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, schoi said:

Any idea why this is happening? I've downloaded the old CMAR penis model from the WW download list (not pictured) and it has be discoloring every male sims crotch. I have no other mods that i am aware of that would directly influence male bottoms.

Screenshot (9).png

You probably have CNWW. Take it away.

3 hours ago, schoi said:

Any idea why this is happening? I've downloaded the old CMAR penis model from the WW download list (not pictured) and it has be discoloring every male sims crotch. I have no other mods that i am aware of that would directly influence male bottoms.

Screenshot (9).png

that dick is broken since long time ago, use other ones, I used to have your problem, by remove that file fixed  problem  forever. i dont know if someone update it. but since removal that ugly gray dick dissapeared

I have followed Wicked Whims from the very beginning and have loved seeing it going from strength to strength (with your hard work & dedication), but I would absolutely love to see a few things in game that I think would be awesome for gameplay.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases, catching and spreading of said STD's as well as getting tested, medicated or telling loved ones about it - which could lead to them breaking up with you, not sleeping with you, etc. Would be an interesting mechanic.

Also pregnancy, since WW deals with the termination/miscarriage side of pregnancy it would be great to see that extended. It would be great to have pregnant sims able to tell the dad to said unborn child giving a positive or negative moodlet. If playing a male sim, it could come through as a text message or call. I have a lot of males that have ended up knocking up a town hussy, would be amazing to have a "pressure into termination" option (which they could accept or decline, affect relationship, etc) but would save me having to go out of game, find them in town and do it myself.

I am a woman and have no clue on mod making, so I am not even sure any of those things would be easily done/possible, but we can dream right?

I didn't see any comments so I decided to "take one for the team" and played with the update. I received a Last Exception upon loading and it appears window peeping is properly broken. Sure enough, in game the peeping options were absent. 

Didn't realize Turbo pushed out an update. Peeping is back. On a possibly related note, my photography is broken, likely due to AEP.

Hey TURBO, it's nice you're back and I really appreciate it... But, I'm having problems with this new version of WW... When I click on my sims house and starts loading, suddenly the game switch back to the world selector and a lot of messages pop out on the notifications wall... What could it be? 

19 minutes ago, Kucu091 said:

Hey TURBO, it's nice you're back and I really appreciate it... But, I'm having problems with this new version of WW... When I click on my sims house and starts loading, suddenly the game switch back to the world selector and a lot of messages pop out on the notifications wall... What could it be? 

I was able to fix the notification problem by uninstalling CNWW, im not sure if you have it but it fixed it for me. I don't use it that often so im probably gonna run without it but it might help to check for an update.

15 hours ago, harrypotterwiz said:

Hey everyone! :)

I have been having trouble with floor animations for like a month now, I completely cleaned out all my mods and started again, re-downloading WickedWhims and STILL I can't select any of the floor animations. Is anyone else having this issue?

While I was trying to fix my notification wall error I also happen to have the problem you have with no floor animations. When I uninstalled CNWW it fixed my floor animations, so I would recommend checking whether it works for you as well with both uninstall and updating CNWW if you have it.

15 minutes ago, master_sword123 said:

I was able to fix the notification problem by uninstalling CNWW, im not sure if you have it but it fixed it for me. I don't use it that often so im probably gonna run without it but it might help to check for an update.

Oh, I see... Well, I'm gonna give it a try so... In any case I'll let it know about it ?

32 minutes ago, master_sword123 said:

Well, at least the problem is CNWW... I removed from my Sims mods folder and the game continue working... Thanks for the help!

On 8/7/2019 at 4:06 PM, YATTAY said:

I will ask again because I think few people have noticed or will not be able to answer, but since @TURBODRIVER has returned. "I was looking at the official site and found this "By default, Sims birth control is imperfect. Condoms have a 5% chance of failing and Birth Control Pills have a 9% chance of failing." How can I edit these values? Like "Condoms have 100% chance to fail", because is a sucks sims with the trait "Hates Children.""

You can't alter the percentage of condoms or birth control. You can only use the existing settings to make the "perfect" or "realistic," but your odds will increase if your sims have the "clumsy" trait. They have a higher chance of forgetting the condom altogether or it breaking. I've noticed when I use the clumsy trait that they are more likely to forget to use a condom vs. it failing. 

2 hours ago, Helicoptercr4sh said:

I can't seem to reenable incest and teen/adult relationships. Did Turbo finally remove this from LL? I didn't see mention of this in the changelog so I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue.

Relationships between teens and adults have been disabled for me since several updates ago. But teen/teen relationships still work in the newest version. The incest trait was working in 4.3.5.142d. Today I updated to 145a and it looks like the trait was removed. It isn't mentioned on the website anymore as well:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/sex#/sex-traits/

For some reason I can't check on my sims jobs, look at relationships nor even exit the game when I do try. I don't know why, I don't think it can even be wickedwhims but I would like to see if maybe that is the case.

6 minutes ago, Atomhv said:

wickedwhim august is not good, no adult and teen sex, no incest It's not good then the mods. Repair or modifying setting, annual and incest.

25 minutes ago, doublekey said:

you need the ww inappropriate unlock.

bb

a solution for your problem posted literally 20 minutes before you posted.