WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

7 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

So if the Peepings are a 'hidden' family, am I just stuck with Tina's urn after she came till she went watching my sim and his new wifey?

There are younger Peepings running around as a result of my sim's wilder younger days. They don't seem to have taken up after mom... yet.

You can just unhide them if you like. But be warned, if you don't have a mod that will prevent culling, like MCCC, the Peepings could be culled. (hence the reason they are hidden in the first place) You can actually tag your own sims to be peeping toms you know. The command is: "ww.give_sim_peeping_npc_trait <first_name> <last_name>" You're certainly not limited by the Peepings. Kind of cool to be able to turn an upstanding Sim into a peeping tom lol.

Also, forgot to mention, they won't inherit the ability to peep. Just use the command.

On 6/16/2019 at 1:29 PM, greenlightning said:

actually I was shocked at first, then I xeeked my vamp on him, the first time, second time my vamp beat him up and hasn't returned.

now I have a female peeper who just appeared in the house. my vamp tried to chase her down, and she just went whoon  and disappeared through the fireplace. 

I was like darn  now my vamp cant destroy her. 

I'm really not sure how I feel about it. I mostly play with vamps most wont mess with 'em.

I just keep my door locked to everyone that is not a household member or employee of the HouseHold.  Do the same with Gates on fences.  I started doing this after some stupid fan got in my Home, and started a fire, and in general was just a plain nuisance.  

You can always allow one door open when having parties and latter lock it back up.

Peepers still come to windows and such but they can't enter.

On 6/16/2019 at 11:47 AM, Slapy7 said:

Okay, after troubleshooting myself... for anyone having issues with the sex options not showing up under 'wickedwhims' in game, you need to remove CNWW from your mods folder. I'm guessing it's because they're outdated now after the new WW release. Hope this actually helps some people 

Working fine for me with the Public version of WW, but I think CN has updated maybe sense you posted.

in my game they came threw the hedge in bk yard. then they'd go down in basement and disappear in the fireplace. I tried to add them take them into  cas and delete them but they just recycle. I thought at first wow a peeping tom. now I feel stuck with them.  sooner or later enough fans will squawk about it and ea will get rid of them. there mr and mrs peeping. 

16 hours ago, TabooGood said:

It's been a while since I updated but I love the new peeping system and the peeping NPCs feels like they really belong in the game (if it was a bit dirtier ;) ). In a future update maybe we can have the option to peep through the keyhole on doors?

I've considered peeping through doors from the beginning, but I don't think that will happen.

The way Sims are routing through doors is making this entire thing problematic to handle. It's crappy to interact with doors when you are forced to put your walls up And Sims close to walls will make them go down, and having a Sim look through nothingness makes it look confusing, especially if it would happen via autonomy.

It's just too messy.

On 8/2/2019 at 1:12 AM, kylegonjinn said:

Hi there, long time listener, first time caller.

I haven't played in awhile so I updated all my mods, including this one, and I noticed something had gone missing from the WickedWhims buttons. The "Outfits" button that used to be there is gone, and now only shows up when my Sim is having sex. I've looked around in the options menu to try and find if some new setting has been added that I can change to bring the Outfits button back during all play, not just sex, but I haven't been able to find anything. I've also searched this topic with the keyword "outfit" to see if I could find anything that would help, but I didn't find anything there either. I've tried disabling all mods except for WickedWhims, and found that the Outfits button still doesn't show up in game, so I don't think it's another mod interfering with the coding.

Was this feature removed during a previous update, or am I suffering from some sort of glitch or bug, or was there something I missed in the settings menu? If it was removed, is there any chance of the Outfits button being restored in a future update? I know I can use the naturism/exhibitionism button to undress sims, but it only works for the active sim I'm using, and doesn't undress accessories unless I have them take everything off at once.

Hey! The Outfits option was never available outside sex, but you can make it available by enabling the "Global Instant Undressing Switch" setting in Sex Settings -> Cheats.

On 7/30/2019 at 7:07 PM, Bhob said:

@TURBODRIVER, a feature request to consider for your long list:

A WW "Try for Baby" option if any of the participants can get pregnant, and none have the Dislikes Children trait.  Prevents condom usage, is more likely to pick vaginal animations next, maybe somewhat increased pregnancy chance (though not to the almost-sure-thing of the EA version).

Alternately a "My Biological Clock is Ticking" flag for a Sim, which prevents them from using birth control and condoms regardless of general settings.  And potentially more vaginal animations / increased pregnancy chance.

I would be nice to have an elegant way of focusing a sex interaction on pregnancy, without having to switch settings on individuals on globally. I don't know where such option could be placed or how it could be accessed though.

On 7/27/2019 at 12:31 AM, Wowserz said:

Hi Turbo,

Can you tell me how to pre-select interactions and just let them play one by one until climax ends it. 

For example,  I want to play all forced actions of the entire sexual intercourse from different animators. From teasing to vaginal to climax. 

If if this isn’t possible yet, please make this possible in your next update. Huge thank you and forever fan. 

Thanks. 

Hey! Queuing interactions will most likely not happen, to avoid desync issues between actors and posture resets, but I have plans to introduce playlists that will let you do it.

On 7/27/2019 at 3:36 AM, AceofWind said:

Assuming it isn't part of the mod already and I simply couldn't find it, is it possible to implement a search function in the animation selector so it'd be easier to find specific animations to play by typing in their names?

I wish there was a better way to list animations, but I'm bound by what is available in the game itself. Most of the rendering code, and especially the UI, is one the client side that is no modifiable by the usual means. I've attempted introducing new interface to deal with the long lists of animations, but haven't found anything that would work better.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:52 PM, mrrakkonn said:

@TURBODRIVER Hey, do you have any thoughts on maybe improving the "watch sex" function? The issues I have with it currently is that it does not seem to trigger autonomously, or at least not that I have ever seen. And though masturbation can trigger autonomously when a sim has been told to watch sex, this always triggers a floor masturbation sequence in the exact spot they were in, which is an issue because sims that watch sex always seem to seek out the nearest spot they can sit it, which means you kind of have to move them if you don't want sims phasing through the furniture. 

So, yeah, not like the worst possible issues, but it would be neat to see it slightly improved along lines that allow it to occur autonomously, make it so sims who watch sex either stay in place and/or trigger masturbation animations on the object they are currently stting on rather than begin a floor animation inside a piece of furniture. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hey! The functionality of watching sex is autonomous only for Cuckold Sims. Other Sims are able to watch if not asked to leave.

The masturbation triggered from watching should look for a safe spot on the floor and not end up inside furniture, I haven't encountered that before. I haven't tested that feature in a while though, so it might not work as intended anymore. I will check it out, thanks.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:28 PM, Warson23 said:

Is there any reason a sim would reject sex from a sim that has the sexually alluring trait?  

The Sexually Alluring trait doesn't override gender preference limits or family relation limits, and it is not a 100% success. Sims can still reject when the relationship/circumstances are so low that the trait doesn't improve it that much. Still, the upcoming release should have it being a little more powerful.

On 7/21/2019 at 9:40 AM, Neeralah said:

Has anyone else come across your sims not having periods? They will sometimes work for a bit when I change locations via a loading screen, but then nothing. I've tried it with only one sim in the household and no birth control pill, no change. I've also done the deep clean save steps, started new games, so far no fix, but also no errors. I'm stumped.

On 7/24/2019 at 4:01 AM, jixx said:

Yes, exclusively after loading a new lot and I'm not 100% sure but it doesn't even seem to happen on the right days. I've had a sim stay home for weeks and absolutely nothing happens.

The households are only 3 sims max so it isn't because they're full.

On 7/26/2019 at 12:48 AM, simmerdimmer123 said:

Does anyone have a problem where the period moodlets aren't showing up? my sim does not get her period and it does not show any whims regarding pms, bleeding etc...

On 7/28/2019 at 9:57 AM, Chaleara_84 said:

I write again because of the problem that the sims don´t get their period. I found out something interesting.
When I go on vacation with my sims, the period system works correctly. Whether granite falls or selvadorada. Once my sims are on vacation, they immediately get their period and all the moodlets. Everything works correctly. Once my sims are back home, and it's time for the next period, it will not work again. For some reason, it only seems to work properly in the vacation worlds. But I don´t  know about modding, so I can´t think of a plausible reason. 

I've identified issues related to the menstrual cycle not working correctly and I will be pushing out a fix in the coming days.

On 7/21/2019 at 3:04 PM, zelrish said:

Hey there.

I noticed a problem in my game that might be an old one but only noticed it recently.

I cannot switch the hard penis of male sims back to the default TurboDriver (TD) one.

It is selected in the body selector but it stays to the last one that was used.

I have atm Lunar and noir versions as well. I did some testing by having the packages or not in my game but that's not it (I thought it could have been a numbering issue where the packages would have the same id).

Basically as soon as I change the default TD penis of a sim for a cc one. I cannot revert back to TD. It shows up as selected but the one displayed would be noir if I had switched to noir.

But switching between different CC penis is no problem it works. Only with TS's version.

Using the body selector for all sims or individually behaves the same.

Hey! Switching back to the default hard penis will be fixed in the upcoming update, thanks!

15 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey! The functionality of watching sex is autonomous only for Cuckold Sims. Other Sims are able to watch if not asked to leave.

The masturbation triggered from watching should look for a safe spot on the floor and not end up inside furniture, I haven't encountered that before. I haven't tested that feature in a while though, so it might not work as intended anymore. I will check it out, thanks.

I have the same problem! My watching sims (I've set the autonomy to max so they almost always starts masturbating lol) sits in a chair nearby or sits on the bed, and then they stand up masturbating and phases through the object they were sitting in. Would it be possible to add a sitting-animation so this doesn't occur?

4 minutes ago, Caracan said:

I have the same problem! My watching sims (I've set the autonomy to max so they almost always starts masturbating lol) sits in a chair nearby or sits on the bed, and then they stand up masturbating and phases through the object they were sitting in. Would it be possible to add a sitting-animation so this doesn't occur?

Glad to see someone confirm it. As for a sitting animation, not really, not without a bunch of problems. Because Sim can sit on anything (chair, recliner, couch, bar stool, bed), having the animation fit all of these objects is too much.

I have two other minor "problems", sorry to bother ?

1. I play multiple households in my saves, and I always set the penises to be different since I want some of the men to have small penises and some to have big etc. Also changes this on every male sim I see, cuz I know one of my sims ARE gonna bang him at some point ;) 
But every time I start my game, they all have reverted to the default penis and I have to do it all over again wich is a litte annoying. I use penises from Noir and Lunar. 

2. It seems like it's now enough to have a high friendship level to get my sims to accept sex. No romance needed at all and they can be in a horrible mood and still always accept (to the point I have to keep double check if  "always accept" is enabled, wich it isn't) I don't want it to be that easy to get someone into bed xD I mean.. My sim is close friends with his brother in law, and I looked away for a sec and then he went ahead and asked him and I found them having sex right there in the kitchen :O 

I will ask again because I think few people have noticed or will not be able to answer, but since @TURBODRIVER has returned. "I was looking at the official site and found this "By default, Sims birth control is imperfect. Condoms have a 5% chance of failing and Birth Control Pills have a 9% chance of failing." How can I edit these values? Like "Condoms have 100% chance to fail", because is a sucks sims with the trait "Hates Children.""

A strange problem started to occur whit animations. After a scene is over the sims should stop and auto dress up, but they don't, the animations continue and you can't even cancel them or do anything, it soft-locks the game and you can only exit it. So as I said they still auto dress up and should stop, but the animations still continue. Strangely enough the solo stuff works normally.    
I have no error pop-ups , everything is up to date, and this started to occur out of nowhere. 

I am really enjoying the whole peeping thing. But for some reason, I can't give the peeping trait to teens. Every time I try to give it to a teen, I check their stats, and they still don't have the trait. When I tried to give it to her aunt, it worked. I want to give the peeping trait to every teen girl I see in the world, so they can show up at my sim's place for some fun with my teen girl sims. We do have quite a fun time with Tina Peeping, but we need to have an invasion of "innocent" school girls.  

Any idea why this is happening? I've downloaded the old CMAR penis model from the WW download list (not pictured) and it has be discoloring every male sims crotch. I have no other mods that i am aware of that would directly influence male bottoms.

Screenshot (9).png