WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

1 hour ago, ronald4adp said:

Maybe you want te check with S4 tray importer. New update just out.

I'll give it a try, thx

25 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

Totally unrelated, but the dust bunny photobombing in the back is hilarious. Lol

The voyeur ahaha

8 minutes ago, Fobot said:

Playable sims don't use condoms automatically. Checked all settings. Does anyone else have same issue?

Does your sim have condoms in their inventory? Playable sims will not use them unless they've purchased some. Then when you have them in their inventory, you should be able to click on the condom and select Allow Auto Use.

12 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Does your sim have condoms in their inventory? Playable sims will not use them unless they've purchased some. Then when you have them in their inventory, you should be able to click on the condom and select Allow Auto Use.

Yes, they have. And yes, it allowed to use. I also tried to disallow it to use, because why not. I tried to buy new condoms, after selling old ones. Also tested it in new save, same story.

14 minutes ago, Fobot said:

Yes, they have. And yes, it allowed to use. I also tried to disallow it to use, because why not. I tried to buy new condoms, after selling old ones. Also tested it in new save, same story.

And you've double-checked that condom use is active in your settings?

Pregnancy Settings > Birth Control Settings > Condom Automatic Use (must be checked)

7 minutes ago, BatDood said:

And you've double-checked that condom use is active in your settings?

Pregnancy Settings > Birth Control Settings > Condom Automatic Use (must be checked)

It is the first thing i have checked.

1 minute ago, Fobot said:

It is the first thing i have checked.

Hmm. Do you have Pregnancy mode enabled? Is you sim capable of impregnating others?

I'm not sure what to tell you at this point as condom auto-use works perfectly fine in my game.

Just now, BatDood said:

Hmm. Do you have Pregnancy mode enabled? Is you sim capable of impregnating others?

I'm not sure what to tell you at this point as condom auto-use works perfectly fine in my game.

The reason why im here is i forgot once to put condom manually and i had to spend 1,5k$ to get rid off the baby. :D

9 minutes ago, Zaeryn said:

Where do you buy certain traits (cuckquean, infertile, polyamorous) from the reward store? I see some of the new ones there, just not the ones I want, lol.

Click on the sim and go to: Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Give Wicked Attributes

36 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Click on the sim and go to: Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Give Wicked Attributes

The ones I wanted weren't listed but I figured it out. I had to randomize the attributes first.

So, i found what was the problem for autonomy condom usage. There is setting "Condom auto remove for non-pregnancy sex". If its enabled, everything works fine. If it unchecked, playable sims stops using condoms autonomously, for whatever reason.

8 hours ago, jennifermosavi said:

i dont know but why my sim does have 2 tongues ?

06.04.21_19-15-43.png

My guess is that you probably have the autobanned tongue in your mods folder.

You should delete it, as it was added to WW a while ago.

Also don't forget to delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "The Sims 4" folder - Delete this file every time you add/delete anything in your "Mods" folder.

On 4/5/2021 at 12:48 AM, procian said:

BB is  cc body stuff if you don't know what BB is you don't have it...Are you using a skin overlay? have you tried changing the skintone in cas? do you have the ww extra skintones file?

Have you checked your mods folder? type BB or Better in the mods folder search bar...

I have no CC. I changed skin tone to fix. 

My kids no longer change out of their sleepwear after a shower.  They'll wake up, shower, then instead of spinning into their everyday they put back on their sleepwear.  I just tested my mods and it only happens when WW is in.  I went through the nudity settings and didn't see any that should cause this effect.