WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

14 hours ago, Khaine2000DK said:

Was wondering shouldn't having the exhibitionist trait not reduce or prevent agitation from having window peeping toms, I dunno why someone who enjoy being watched would get as agitated about it as someone who doesn't? Just my thoughts anyways.

You can reduce it or turn it off altogether in the Wicked Whims settings. 

I'm not very good at changing the settings around so was wondering if someone could help me please.

I don't want NPC's to have random (automated) sex with other NPC's but I still want the NPC's to randomly (automatically) ask my played sim for sex, is there a way of setting this up??

Thanks in advance

58 minutes ago, dtyry said:

I'm not very good at changing the settings around so was wondering if someone could help me please.

I don't want NPC's to have random (automated) sex with other NPC's but I still want the NPC's to randomly (automatically) ask my played sim for sex, is there a way of setting this up??

Thanks in advance

There might be. You must go into ww sex settings, autonomy settings, autonomy awareness and uncheck player sims autonomy and player sims joining autonomy if you also don't want them to join in. This should stop your sims from initiating sex with others. The NPC's mght still ask your sims. Sorry didn't have much interaction with NPCs. If that autonomy check isn't for all sex interactions for player sims it should work.

4 hours ago, Pushok said:

Can someone clarify options to choose between bathing suit and special suit for nude settings? The default option is special outfit, but what does it actually do? Thank you.

It just uses what your sim is currently wearing...

8 hours ago, Pushok said:

There might be. You must go into ww sex settings, autonomy settings, autonomy awareness and uncheck player sims autonomy and player sims joining autonomy if you also don't want them to join in. This should stop your sims from initiating sex with others. The NPC's mght still ask your sims. Sorry didn't have much interaction with NPCs. If that autonomy check isn't for all sex interactions for player sims it should work.

Thank you for your help, very much appretiated

4 hours ago, procian said:

It just uses what your sim is currently wearing...

If it supposed to be like this, then that function is not working as intended. Since it is checked by default that means something is off there, since my sims still use bathing outfit, but if I check default option (bathing outfit) and then make changes to bathing outfit using mccc dresser then I have changes that I want. So that what got me confused.

On 5/19/2020 at 2:39 AM, Vincenza said:

it's possible that MCCC causes this, but I don't use MCCC. I only use WickedWhims and animation mods.

just the fact that I have deactivated the sex autonomy should not lead to any pregnancies.

But...

EA vanilla will also marry sims and start pregnancies at random with townies and it has nothing to do with WW.

Plus Servos can also adopt children.

One of the reasons I like to use MCCC is to stop all that business.

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

But...

EA vanilla will also marry sims and start pregnancies at random with townies and it has nothing to do with WW.

Plus Servos can also adopt children.

One of the reasons I like to use MCCC is to stop all that business.

I'm not saying anything against MCCC. I'm sure it's a great mod but like I said, I don't use it. servos can adopt children? if i don't play them? how does it work, now i don't understand anything, my other families don't do that either.

Just have to say this, I come in here and mostly it's just the same bitching and complaining about the same things. I haven't had any issues, now I haven't used every element, but I still haven't had any issues. It works just fine. So, THANK YOU, @TURBODRIVER for all the hard work you put into this mod!!!!

?

1 hour ago, prettygang247 said:

Is having always accept on the only way to get sims not dating to have sex now? Even with the sexually alluring trait my sims propositions are refused because their relationship is "too weak." 

No they can have sex just fine. You need to check for relationship in settings. Cos sims might reject if they have bf/gf or a spouse. So in short if they don't have anyone by default they can do it with anyone, after they get into relationship there will be a check for that.

is it possible to add automatic hair growth similar to the pubic one??  there are many beautiful body hairs already , couldn't you use them with a mod that makes it grow automatically , as well as a beard? that would be awesome if your mod had everything . otherwise thank you so much for all the work you're doing !! ?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or maybe not. Please, someone bring some light into my issue.

I have Attractiveness turned on, but not the Archetypes. Because let's be honest. if you just want to bang someone, you don't care if is Heroic or Materialistic, you only care about looks. Jealousy off, check for relationship & risks on, gender preferences on. Basically if X and Y like each other (attractiveness) and they are both singles (relationship), they should have sex (gender preffs) and be faithful (risks).

It worked great playing with X. Relationship increase, dating, sex. commitment, etc... then join households. So I got to play with Y now. To my shock Y finds X "extremely unattractive". How's that possible? I had the distinct impression that was all the attractiveness system all about - to cull out unattractive sims, to prevent those ugly random generated townies to have bf/gf/spouse and to motivate player to fit in significant other(s) view of beauty. Is there something I should be doing?

Now, I know I can change the attractiveness preferences (I've already done that, I have a "vampire mother" who's basically the beauty standard in my sim game).

My problem is - why an "extremely unattractive" sim managed to find a partner, and how can I prevent that in the future? What settings?

Thank you for reading (and possible suggestions).

4 minutes ago, tahadar said:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or maybe not. Please, someone bring some light into my issue.

I have Attractiveness turned on, but not the Archetypes. Because let's be honest. if you just want to bang someone, you don't care if is Heroic or Materialistic, you only care about looks. Jealousy off, check for relationship & risks on, gender preferences on. Basically if X and Y like each other (attractiveness) and they are both singles (relationship), they should have sex (gender preffs) and be faithful (risks).

It worked great playing with X. Relationship increase, dating, sex. commitment, etc... then join households. So I got to play with Y now. To my shock Y finds X "extremely unattractive". How's that possible? I had the distinct impression that was all the attractiveness system all about - to cull out unattractive sims, to prevent those ugly random generated townies to have bf/gf/spouse and to motivate player to fit in significant other(s) view of beauty. Is this something I should be doing?

Now, I know I can change the attractiveness preferences (I've already done that, I have a "vampire mother" who's basically the beauty standard in my sim game).

My problem is - why an "extremely unattractive" sim managed to find a partner, and how can I prevent that in the future? What settings?

Thank you for reading (and possible suggestions).

The thing that I found when I was playing with my household is that said attractiveness should also be called preferences. For the most part there is no such thing as attractiveness in game apart from body type and how the player sees it. All ww attractiveness is a set of one sims preferences and checks along those preferences. So here are two situation that could happen in your case, imho from my experience: 1. Y did not have generated set of preferences at all, 2 Y had some off them pre-generated but they were all of the mark, in both cases it will result in Y finding X unattractive. I did not have patience to check if the mod will actually generate some preferences in my household while they will interact with each other, but it is said in the mod description that that how it works. So I just used settings to generate set of preferences for all of them based on themselves. But here the thing as far as I understand there might be nothing you can do since those preferences can be acquired as skills or traits. It might look awkward to see something as extremely unattractive but you also have to understand that it is not something like beautiful and ugly it is just what kind of preferences in look one has. For example someone like them big someone like the small.

53 minutes ago, Pushok said:

The thing that I found when I was playing with my household is that said attractiveness should also be called preferences. For the most part there is no such thing as attractiveness in game apart from body type and how the player sees it. All ww attractiveness is a set of one sims preferences and checks along those preferences. So here are two situation that could happen in your case, imho from my experience: 1. Y did not have generated set of preferences at all, 2 Y had some off them pre-generated but they were all of the mark, in both cases it will result in Y finding X unattractive. I did not have patience to check if the mod will actually generate some preferences in my household while they will interact with each other, but it is said in the mod description that that how it works. So I just used settings to generate set of preferences for all of them based on themselves. But here the thing as far as I understand there might be nothing you can do since those preferences can be acquired as skills or traits. It might look awkward to see something as extremely unattractive but you also have to understand that it is not something like beautiful and ugly it is just what kind of preferences in look one has. For example someone like them big someone like the small.

Thank you for your reply but it does not clarify my issue. Maybe my explanations were bad, English is my 3rd language. Let me try again.

Like I said, I've already set a beauty standard for all the sims (the "vampire mother" is the most attractive being, the rest are by default less attractive - because... well... they are not her). So the more a sim looks like her - including traits (eg Unique Appearance, Alluring, etc) - more attractive will be for other sims. And since the attractiveness generation action was applied to all sims, all of them share the same preferences / tastes regarding beauty or attractiveness.

To be more specific, in my game, everyone likes a non-muscular, thin woman, with medium hair, no tattoos, pale skin, medium black hair, grey eyes, dressed in black, young adult and vampire. Let's take Cassandra and Sunny. Cassandra is close to beauty standard, Sunny is not (blonde, muscular, blue eyes, colorful clothes, etc). For Sunny, Cassandra will Attractive. For Cassandra, Sunny will be Unattractive. Yet, they can develop a relationship, regardless of how they perceive each other - and this thing should not happen - at least in my understanding.

How can I prevent that?

2 minutes ago, tahadar said:

Thank you for your reply but it does not clarify my issue. Maybe my explanations were bad, English is my 3rd language. Let me try again.

Like I said, I've already set a beauty standard for all the sims (the "vampire mother" is the most attractive being, the rest are by default less attractive - because... well... they are not her). So the more a sim looks like her - including traits (eg Unique Appearance, Alluring, etc) - more attractive will be for other sims. And since the attractiveness generation action was applied to all sims, all of them share the same preferences / tastes regarding beauty or attractiveness.

To be more specific, in my game, everyone likes a non-muscular, thin woman, with medium hair, no tattoos, pale skin, medium black hair, grey eyes, dressed in black, young adult and vampire. Let's take Cassandra and Sunny. Cassandra is close to beauty standard, Sunny is not (blonde, muscular, blue eyes, colorful clothes, etc). For Sunny, Cassandra will Attractive. For Cassandra, Sunny will be Unattractive. Yet, they can develop a relationship, regardless of how they perceive each other - and this thing should not happen - at least in my understanding.

How can I prevent that?

Well I did understand what you meant. And that is what I said in the end, that as far as I understand you can't do that. I kinda get what are you trying to build there, but attractiveness can change since there is no option to lock it and it can't prevent sims from relationships, just hinder it. So in your game everyone prefer thin woman with medium hair and etc, but they can still get to like someone else, it just will be more difficult. And if the description is right and it works that way, with time their preferences will change according to what the one they have relationship with looks like.

13 minutes ago, Pushok said:

Well I did understand what you meant. And that is what I said in the end, that as far as I understand you can't do that. I kinda get what are you trying to build there, but attractiveness can change since there is no option to lock it and it can't prevent sims from relationships, just hinder it. So in your game everyone prefer thin woman with medium hair and etc, but they can still get to like someone else, it just will be more difficult. And if the description is right and it works that way, with time their preferences will change according to what the one they have relationship with looks like.

Even is not what I wanted to hear / read, it does clarify my issue.

So the attractiveness system is not a hard lock that prevents romantic relationship between an ugly and a handsome sim, just a basic set of preferences. That's sort of disappointing to be honest. Because now... I really can't see the point of this feature. :( it just another script cluttering the background with no real impact on game-play.

Thank you for taking the time to explain it.

18 hours ago, Vincenza said:

I'm not saying anything against MCCC. I'm sure it's a great mod but like I said, I don't use it. servos can adopt children? if i don't play them? how does it work, now i don't understand anything, my other families don't do that either.

It's just the things that are vanilla EA game features.

Somewhat like EA's TS3 Story Progression.

Sims will autonomously fill empty houses, get jobs, move in together, get married, get pregnant, etc.

It will also just drop ready made families into the game on occasion but usually they're homeless NPC's.

Although I've never had Servos spawn anywhere else besides the University area.

Yes any life sate(occult) can adopt children or pets.

Just saying that other mods can stop most of auto EA stuff mentioned above to prevent overpopulation, etc. if needed.

11 minutes ago, Raniron said:

Hello, is there a way to disable certain part of the mods? such as periods?

There is, just click anywhere and choose ww/settings. You will get a menu for the mod where you can disable or enable what you want.