WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

14 hours ago, BT523 said:

Are the mods loaded by the game in an alphabetical order ? Or the only order is by depth of the files / folders ?

It takes both into acount. The file that gets loaded first is the one that the game will recognise. First it reads in alphabetical order the things that are directly in the Mods folder, and then it reads the subfolders and everything inside them in alphabetical order too.

3 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

First it reads in alphabetical order the things that are directly in the Mods folder, and then it reads the subfolders and everything inside them in alphabetical order too.

Honestly it doesn't happens so each time. I faced situations when files from the main mods folder were not loaded before the ones that were in the subfolders...

15 hours ago, ranperin said:

Hello! I love your work, I just have an issue with buying a club. there's no such an option in my sims phone. ps. my gam is on 1.60 and ww version is the latest version (155c).

could you maybe tell me what I could have done wrong? Thank you very much in a dvance.

The club is patreon only and you need to update your game.

1 hour ago, greenlightning said:

do the sims actually sweat? I haven't seen them sweat yet. a modder could use that stuff nisa uses on the lips I suppose. I wanta see 'em sweat. lol

my graphic card pretty poor but i have seen drips off the sims if im up closer looks bout the same as when they working out to

I have a problem after my game suddenly closed. When i'm trying to start a sexual animation it does not start and an orange box appears in the right corner (Like an error) that its title says Wicked Whims but says absolutely nothing, the message is empty. Help please. This error starts in the 153 Version but i update the mod to the 155c and the error persists

My simself is the top by default with his ex-husband but with his current husband and sex friends he is always bottom :( even when I change spots if the sex animations progressed he switches automatically position for being a bottom ._. There is a option for locking my sim position ?

Hoy! 
I remember in WW having the option for incest, but i too remember that there were some controversy where Turbodriver had to take it out (same with teen\adult sex switch) because of patreon shenanigans.
I do, remember too that there were an optional file to download in LL that added those features back! But i can't seem to find it. 
Anyone could point me to it? Or has those features been taken back into WW? I can't seem to find the settings.

1 hour ago, greenlightning said:

I see a sheen but no drips haha  

think id like to see that toothpaste nisa uses on lips rolling off the body. 

If you are referring to the snot-like effect for sensually tights sims, I personally wouldn't like that lol

Btw, you can also see drips of sweat but they kind of look like, you know, real sweat.:-P

2 hours ago, FuzzyDuck said:

Hoy! 
I remember in WW having the option for incest, but i too remember that there were some controversy where Turbodriver had to take it out (same with teen\adult sex switch) because of patreon shenanigans.
I do, remember too that there were an optional file to download in LL that added those features back! But i can't seem to find it. 
Anyone could point me to it? Or has those features been taken back into WW? I can't seem to find the settings.

The file is needed only for the patreon version. So, if you have the patreon version, you can find what you need here --> Unlock

If you have the public version, go into sex settings --> sex interactions settings --> teen sex switch and then go into relationships settings --> romane age restrictions switch and finally go into relationships settings --> cheats --> global incest switch (to create havoc in the whole world) or just buy the incest trait for the families you want to mess up.

8 hours ago, FuzzyDuck said:

Hoy!