WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

8 hours ago, mayaslash said:

Guys, where can I get older versions of WW, I saw the notification on Nisa's Wicked Perversions that it's not compatible with the current version literally after I had updated WW. Gah.

Maybe there is still an older copy or two in the wastebasket on your sysyem ready to be resurrected. 

9 hours ago, mayaslash said:

Guys, where can I get older versions of WW, I saw the notification on Nisa's Wicked Perversions that it's not compatible with the current version literally after I had updated WW. Gah.

this is the wickedwhims forum. if you have problems with nisa's mod ask your question there. if you update a mod which requires another mod, you should always check that both or all of them are up to date. otherwise you will always have problems.

if you downgrade wickedwhims again and again just to get nisa's mod running, that's not the point and purpose of this thing. such a thing is nonsense and only leads to further problems.

Hello, can someone move my thread to WW downloads section, as today i finally got my animations worked out to support WW. thread is now in animation section for ts4 but not specifically WW, thanks

8 hours ago, Vincenza said:

this is the wickedwhims forum. if you have problems with nisa's mod ask your question there. if you update a mod which requires another mod, you should always check that both or all of them are up to date. otherwise you will always have problems.

if you downgrade wickedwhims again and again just to get nisa's mod running, that's not the point and purpose of this thing. such a thing is nonsense and only leads to further problems.

That's really not what I asked for.

sorry if this is not new, could't find anything relatable:

I have Legacy version, latest WW and MCCC. But I realised that I cannot place doors on the walls and everything I import from gallery is door-less :)

have you guys got the same issue at some point?

thank you!

22 hours ago, mayaslash said:

i think i have an older version 

Just a suggestion regarding sex animations in wickidwhims, potentially replacing the interactions with the default Woohoo interactions (basically Woohoo scenes replacing sex scenes), unless there already is a feature like this but I've either misunderstood it's meaning, or I haven't discovered it yet. Sims would still get naked, but would utilize Woohoo scenes instead of sex scenes.

40 minutes ago, Godzilla-Force said:

Sims would still get naked, but would utilize Woohoo scenes instead of sex scenes

Do you have animations installed and placed in mods folder too? I got a few suggested animations listed below.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, TomasGrizzly said:

Ladders are coming in patch soon (June most likely, just before the next EP) - wondering if animators will make some animations on them...

You can create animations with any item that you want, cars, horse statues, iPads etc. You only needs to import a rigged object into your WW animation blender file. But never move the obj, just translate it with bones. And animate it. 

On 5/7/2020 at 9:23 PM, mercador said:

sorry if this is not new, could't find anything relatable:

I have Legacy version, latest WW and MCCC. But I realised that I cannot place doors on the walls and everything I import from gallery is door-less :)

have you guys got the same issue at some point?

thank you!

Make sure you are only using MCCC version 6.6.0

That is the only version that supports The Sims 4 Legacy version.

Also note that both "BasementalDrugsMod" & "NisasWickedPerversions" do not support Legacy version.

Not sure if someone already talked about this, but I'm having an issue with sex reactions. Sims are not reacting to sex other than sometimes random jealousy, not always though. Tried changing the settings to reactions and it doesn't change anything.

I have the latest sims update and latest mod update (as of April...)

3 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Make sure you are only using MCCC version 6.6.0

That is the only version that supports The Sims 4 Legacy version.

Also note that both "BasementalDrugsMod" & "NiasaWickedPerversions" do not support Legacy version.

thank you!

I am rather new to all this if anybody would be able to help me out with my issue.

I have the basegame, I  had downloaded whickedwhims, and mods for it. When i go try and make a sim do whickedwhim animation nothing happens and when i click the the whickedwhims tag again it only has a setting option. 

Alternatively if i have a sim do a solo animation, they will go the the spot and will continuously disappear and reappear without doing anything, without me being able to do anything about it besides restarting the game.

Something I noticed recently is that some time after having set the things a Sim is attracted to (even just by using the generator to make their current romantic partners attractive) they might visit the lot of another household that you're playing and those settings are now reset back to nothing.

8 hours ago, procian said:

Running a cracked game I take it?

Yeah, I have a legit copy with every expansion, stuff pack, etc. up to Island Living on my family Mac computer. Cracked one is just for personal use, it's the only pirated game I have since I do technically own it.

On 5/8/2020 at 3:41 AM, Zathuul said:

Do you have animations installed and placed in mods folder too? I got a few suggested animations listed below.

Reveal hidden contents

Forgive me if I was misunderstood, but I mean Traditional/Default woohoo, not animated sex scenes, like woohoo in the Lighthouse in Brindleten bay, and Waterfall woohoo in Sulani.