WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

7 hours ago, MickCasanova said:

*sigh* changing the gender setting doesn't appear to make any difference as to whether other sims will accept sex. Some are still refusing sex because the relationship is too low. Doesn't matter how gender is set, or whether always accept has two bars. They still refuse because they don't know the sims partner well enough. Although the description says "Fully check for sims to always accept no matter the circumstances.", for the "always accept" switch, that simply isn't the case. They don't always accept. Please fix it, and if you can't, at least change the description.

My PC sim was having autonomous sex with total strangers all the time even at public venues using WW v153 up until it just quit working.

But there are other settings besides gender compliance and always accept that have to be set correctly.

The problem with WW adding new features and menus plus moving some menu settings to other locations is that it has become to complicated for many to get it working now.

What we really need is a stripped down simple version.

Easiest thing for those having issues is to revert back to WW 147i as it still works fine with the latest game patch and also has been the most reliable version for me so far.

I've even gone back to it myself as 153a/b auto sex just stopped working after working fine for 5 hrs with no LE's or warnings and it happened 3 times.

Just couldn't deal with it any longer and I tried many different things and wasted several days trying to make it work again.

And I was only trying to get 2 straight MF sims to stay working for a whole day.

Could be I have another script mod causing it but I just gave up.

6 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Really I didn't know that. I've had sims get pregnant when I have that option disabled.

Pregnancy is usually caused by other pregnancy settings not the miscarriage switch.

Unless there is a bug that is, (but with pregnancy disabled there should be no chance for miscarriages anyhow).

Use Safe Mode and Always enable Birth Control, or just disable pregnancy in top menu.

16 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW already has a switch for it located in the pregnancy menu.

But it's by a random chance, not 100%.

I Know that. I would like for us to be able to choose the chances of miscarriage. My sims never had a miscarriage carried out by WW

I'm sorry to ask, but I need some help. I have tried alot but I still keep getting LE's one after the other. I tried updating everything, and as a last ditch I'm repairing the game as I post this. I tried to track down every mod it could be, taking out ones I couldn't update but its still happening. Tried a few different (some completely unplayed by me) houses, the minute the game gets un paused it starts. (game loads paused). I would be grateful for a point in the (hopefully) right direction as I have no clue. 

I can add the file in MC_cmd_center.log file if needed but thats one is large

lastException.txt lastUIException_63722679855.txt

On 4/14/2020 at 8:48 PM, Scorpio said:

My PC sim was having autonomous sex with total strangers all the time even at public venues using WW v153 up until it just quit working.

But there are other settings besides gender compliance and always accept that have to be set correctly.

The problem with WW adding new features and menus plus moving some menu settings to other locations is that it has become to complicated for many to get it working now.

What we really need is a stripped down simple version.

Easiest thing for those having issues is to revert back to WW 147i as it still works fine with the latest game patch and also has been the most reliable version for me so far.

I've even gone back to it myself as 153a/b auto sex just stopped working after working fine for 5 hrs with no LE's or warnings and it happened 3 times.

Just couldn't deal with it any longer and I tried many different things and wasted several days trying to make it work again.

And I was only trying to get 2 straight MF sims to stay working for a whole day.

Could be I have another script mod causing it but I just gave up.

I couldn't agree more. We do need a stripped down version. I will keep 147i in mind. Thank you so much.

9 hours ago, slut696969 said:

Hope someone can help

Strangely my female sims have been doing male animations with other female sims despite not having a penis. I have checked the option to base gender on their genitalia however this still happens?

You have anything goes selected?

2 hours ago, tigmagick said:

I'm sorry to ask, but I need some help. I have tried alot but I still keep getting LE's one after the other. I tried updating everything, and as a last ditch I'm repairing the game as I post this. I tried to track down every mod it could be, taking out ones I couldn't update but its still happening. Tried a few different (some completely unplayed by me) houses, the minute the game gets un paused it starts. (game loads paused). I would be grateful for a point in the (hopefully) right direction as I have no clue. 

I can add the file in MC_cmd_center.log file if needed but thats one is large

lastException.txt 387.12 kB · 0 downloads lastUIException_63722679855.txt 3.62 kB · 0 downloads

Animation Missing Transform Joint Error

An issue with the animations rigging system.

An animation failed to find and use an object slot on the animation rigging skeleton.

In most cases, you're safe to ignore this error.

Posture Graph Error

Base game or Modification issue with the animations system.

A Sim failed to generate path connectivity required to adjust posture for a task to perform.

These errors are only caused by not being able to access an object that changes Sims posture when interacting with - like seats, tables, beds, showers, toilets, pools etc. Perhaps positioning of objects at the lot is causing problems with Sims pathing.

If this error doesn't stop occurring, look into recently placed custom objects and remove them. Otherwise you're safe to ignore this error.....Did you use the move objects cheat to place stuff? try moving furniture with it off.......

8 hours ago, MickCasanova said:

I couldn't agree more. We do need a stripped down version. I will keep 147i in mind. Thank you so much.

NP, and after thinking more about it, I do understand your complaint.

Since 'Always Accept' is a Cheat, 2 Bars should override all other settings and force it to work.

If it needs 3 Bars to do this than so be it.

So maybe this is a bug that will get fixed later hopefully. 

17 hours ago, slut696969 said:

Hope someone can help

Strangely my female sims have been doing male animations with other female sims despite not having a penis. I have checked the option to base gender on their genitalia however this still happens?

It's an issue with certain authors animations but usually with those that are listed as Bi/M/F.

The same animation works for both males and females, so they don't have to make a different animation for each gender I suspect.

Just means they work with MM, FF, and MF.

Other WW Gender Compliance Settings might need to be set to prevent Females from having sex with other Females is about the only way to stop it.

Unless you just disable all those animations.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/
/Sex Interaction Settings/ (Teen Sex Switch:ON), (Respect Gender Preference Switch: ON)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/

Autonomy Triggers: Select All (I disabled Travel, Solo, and Peeping)
Autonomy Awareness: (Player Sims:ON), (Joining Sex:ON), (Relationship Awareness:OFF), (Cheating)),
(NPC Pregnancy Awareness:OFF), (Sex Location Memory:ON), (Sex Animation Memory:ON),
(Block Around Children: OFF), (Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON), (Gender Specific Doors: OFF)
(Risk Roll Switch:OFF)

And the 'Always Accept' Cheat should be set at 1 Bar but you have to disable Pregnancies and other Risk settings.

Note: These settings will also block group sex and are more for 2P

Although MM sex they will still use MF animations so it looks rather stupid.

You will either have to make all your Males like Females only, or make some of those Males have a Vagina.

Hard to explain how to do it here though.

FF at least looks more acceptable as they will use strapons for MF animations if you have them in game.

I use MCCC to set genders on sims because the game will generate random Bisexuals, Gays, and Lesbians.

4 hours ago, lililililiL890 said:

Can anyone tell me how to solve the issue that in my CAS there is no "both become pregnant and get others pragnant" option in my "custom gender settings"? My wickedwhims version should be the lastest one, which issued on Apr 8. 

that is not a standard feature of WW. there is another mod that enabled it but it hasn't been updated in years its called TURBODRIVER_Intersex_TuningOverride. so i think the mod finally broke. the easiest way to enable the both option is with Custom Gender Settings.

On 4/8/2020 at 2:32 PM, jaysimmer02 said:

I got the same message just now when I loaded my game. We need to wait for ColonolNutty to update those mods to make them compatible with WW v153b. I'm assuming you updated WW v153b too. Can you find the v153a in your trashcan (assuming you deleted it and left it there) then use that for now until Colonol updates for the recent WW v153b.

I only use KinkyWhims so I've removed it until Colonol updates it for v153b.

I had that happen too