WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hey there. Some of the animations I have for the windows are odly pivoted 45° from what they should be. Same with some wall animations by Zorak (with the bunny sticker). No idea what is causing this. I updated everything again but it didn't bring anything, It's like the position suffers from some offsetting. Any idea why?

Turbo said the following in the introduction to his latest Patreon release a few days ago. 

"Hey and hello, the beginning of the year proved to be a little difficult to manage, but I got you the best I have. I wanted to focus on improving and expanding more core features of WickedWhims, which didn't happen so that's going to be the focus of the next release, and this time I present you something new. It was problematic to get this out on time, and the beginning of March is going to be somewhat busy for me, but I will try to assist you as much as I can....

"The limited development time is somewhat unfortunate as the current state of the Strip Clubs feature requires a major fixup that's progressing very slow. I'm thinking that the rest of March is going to focus on improving and expanding to assure a release of a stable version."

Hello @TURBODRIVER, I’m a big fan of ur mod. If you don’t mind, I’d like to recommend something for future updates, it would mean a lot if u could put it into consideration. Could u please add kissmark like u did with add cum manually? (It would be great if u could add kissmark animation too by working together with the other WW animators). And when another person sees the kissmark please add different emotions to different people and circumstances (like a parent got angry moodlet seeing her teenage daughter have a kissmark, or a boyfriend got jealous seeing her girlfriend has a kissmark or cum that were not made or given by him, other people could get flirty or embarassed by seeing another person kissmark etc). And it would be more realistic if there would be a different moodlet depends on the amount of kissmark seen. For ex: one kissmark on a girl’s neck would make her embarassed and other person would react randomly. If there were a lot of kissmark on her arms, neck, breast or back, the other person that see that would feel extremely embarassed or shocked or something. And also when boyfriend made lots of kissmark on her girlfriend, and he got a moodlet “All mine” when he sees it after sex, but if he made only a little it would be a different moodlet. And the girl who got lots of kissmark from her boyfriend should have a different moodlet too depend on her traits etc. So the amount of kissmark or cum seen by other people would trigger stronger emotions and moodlets. Yap so that’s it. If u could add it to the next update, that would be awesome. Thank you for reading this.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, SSForever said:

Hello @TURBODRIVER, I’m a big fan of ur mod. If you don’t mind, I’d like to recommend something for future updates, it would mean a lot if u could put it into consideration. Could u please add kissmark like u did with add cum manually? (It would be great if u could add kissmark animation too by working together with the other WW animators). And when another person sees the kissmark please add different emotions to different people and circumstances (like a parent got angry moodlet seeing her teenage daughter have a kissmark, or a boyfriend got jealous seeing her girlfriend has a kissmark or cum that were not made or given by him, other people could get flirty or embarassed by seeing another person kissmark etc). And it would be more realistic if there would be a different moodlet depends on the amount of kissmark seen. For ex: one kissmark on a girl’s neck would make her embarassed and other person would react randomly. If there were a lot of kissmark on her arms, neck, breast or back, the other person that see that would feel extremely embarassed or shocked or something. And also when boyfriend made lots of kissmark on her girlfriend, and he got a moodlet “All mine” when he sees it after sex, but if he made only a little it would be a different moodlet. And the girl who got lots of kissmark from her boyfriend should have a different moodlet too depend on her traits etc. So the amount of kissmark or cum seen by other people would trigger stronger emotions and moodlets. Yap so that’s it. If u could add it to the next update, that would be awesome. Thank you for reading this.

I would add to this list one more request that different people have made here, including me.

It's the automatic occurrence of an incest trait under the influence of relatives with the same trait. I mean, it's basically the defilement of sims by lecherous relatives. Sorry for my bad english

Hi @TURBODRIVER, I’d like to suggest something too for the next updates, if you don’t mind. I think it could improve the window peeping feature. So, instead of only taking pic while window peeping, how about record videos using drone or camera? If the person in video is a celebrity, it could affect their reputation and there would be embarassed or uncomfortable moodlet if the sex tape was uploaded. It would be great if the person who recorded the video could blackmail or threaten to upload the video in exchange for something. For ex: for money or for sex or relationship or command something (something like be mine or I’ll upload ur sex tape). I was kinda hoping that record video could also be made willingly or secretly (not only can be made through window peeping). For ex: the bf took a sex tape with his gf secretly or it could also be willingly aka by her permission. And the person who were in the video could watch their own sex tape and would have a different moodlet with the other who also watch the video but were not in the video. Also, If u could add more moodlets when seeing naked person that would be great too. I kinda missed embarassed moodlets like “walked in on sim” or “cannot unsee”. But it was removed since I‘m using WW. People just react normally when they saw naked sims (not for the first time). Even when they saw naked sims for the first time they only react shocked a lil, but there were no moodlets. Thanks for your time.

Having an issue where autonomy prioritizes bathroom stalls and toilets no matter what settings I change. If I turn it on extreme to test, I end up with the sims lining up in the bathroom stalls having sex on the toilets and when those are full they move to the bathroom counter. I've turned off private locations and tried everything. There are so many setpieces with animations but I'm only seeing the toilet ones through autonomy. This is tested on multiple lots and saves.

53 minutes ago, gubbish said:

Having an issue where autonomy prioritizes bathroom stalls and toilets no matter what settings I change. If I turn it on extreme to test, I end up with the sims lining up in the bathroom stalls having sex on the toilets and when those are full they move to the bathroom counter. I've turned off private locations and tried everything. There are so many setpieces with animations but I'm only seeing the toilet ones through autonomy. This is tested on multiple lots and saves.

You could use the WW signs to not allow sex. just put them in the rooms.

Screenshot (63).png

28 minutes ago, Bow2none360 said:

HOW DO I create MULTIPLE wicked whims animation PLAYLISTS?????

i know howto create ONE, but i want to make MANY!!!! CAN THIS BE DONE and IF SO, HOW!???

If you know how to make one then you know how to make another. Just give the new list a different name.

59 minutes ago, Claxia said:

Hello, a last exception came up- It said it was related to penis-issues, but none of the animations or the penis looked weird to me? I'm not sure what's wrong, my WW is up to date and everything.

lastException.txt 18.93 kB · 0 downloads

Participant Resolver Type Error

Broken mod is misusing tuning resolver functionality.

A broken modification adds new or edits existing 'DoubleSimResolver' resolver function with incorrect data.
The mod creator is required to fix this error.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

Exception in Wall clock Timeline: Go Bannanas hates pets mod?

Angel/demon traits pkg?.....