WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

14 hours ago, alexlll said:

I think I incomprehensibly wrote :(  Suppose I created a family of 4 people, if there was an option in the settings that divides all my installed animations into 4 parts and assigns them to each member of my family - that would be very good. B10HAZARD I don’t understand why you threw me a link to the mod with clothes.

Sorry, my reply was meant for @Richcelt the post before yours.

my mistake. :( 

On 2/29/2020 at 2:29 AM, procian said:

Sounds like broken furniture....update or delete...

Thanks for your response, actually I did get rid of some. However, most of the CC furniture I use is done by moders I personally know and I also reached out to them and a couple were kind enough to test my cc furniture. What they pointed me to check was animations, outdated or done with different bone rig. So, I am starting to sort through a big list of WW animations. I will update as soon as I'm done with the testing.

After one year of trying over and over again to fix my game I decided to give up and start fresh. Downloaded MCCC and Wicked Whims but it's a headache trying to find old mods that I loved using. Some CC Sims no longer exist either since their authors had their Patreons removed or just stopped updating links. Thankfully I found an old backup where I could get one of my favorite girl Sims.

This probably sounds dumb sorry since I haven't been here in months but now that I'm starting fresh, what are the most recommended male and female nude bodies for Wicked Whims?

5 hours ago, grieralexander said:

Thanks for your response, actually I did get rid of some. However, most of the CC furniture I use is done by moders I personally know and I also reached out to them and a couple were kind enough to test my cc furniture. What they pointed me to check was animations, outdated or done with different bone rig. So, I am starting to sort through a big list of WW animations. I will update as soon as I'm done with the testing.

Good thinking.....old animations could cause problems.

All right I've been at this for an hour. Been trying to figure out why this Sim has tits like this. Last year before I did a complete mod reset she looked better but had some sort of double nipple thing going on. But now her tits are much larger than before. I thought that maybe it was Eve V6 but I'm not sure. I've been removing mod and I can't seem to fix it.

The first two pics are her current look, third pic is one from last year and the fourth is how she first looked when I installed her and her mods so probably her best.

Spoiler

2020-03-10 (1).png

2020-03-10 (2).png

09-19-18_3-33-33 PM.png

349475729_06-08-19_1-09-04PM.png.a2a119de04708c956f218ab03d61fb1d.png

4 hours ago, Infernoxpx said:

All right I've been at this for an hour  *snip for scrolling space*

Looks like eve 5 and/or 6, its why I only use its non-defaults and even then its only really installed for some pieces of clothing that aren't made for any other shape, anything over a B cup on a normal sim gets like that for me, if the original sim is a C or gawd forbid a D they get stretched out and ludicrous while A' or B's look natural. 

Only other things that might be affecting it that I can think of would be the new random body details appliers in WW, they might have added things affecting the looks, might be worth checking in particular the body and skin details (the bit where you add pubes etc in CAS) and also the body tattoos, some stuff I use is in there before anything more drastic like a double eve mastectomy.  

12 hours ago, Infernoxpx said:

All right I've been at this for an hour. Been trying to figure out why this Sim has tits like this. Last year before I did a complete mod reset she looked better but had some sort of double nipple thing going on. But now her tits are much larger than before. I thought that maybe it was Eve V6 but I'm not sure. I've been removing mod and I can't seem to fix it.

The first two pics are her current look, third pic is one from last year and the fourth is how she first looked when I installed her and her mods so probably her best.

Hide contents

2020-03-10 (1).png

2020-03-10 (2).png

09-19-18_3-33-33 PM.png

349475729_06-08-19_1-09-04PM.png.a2a119de04708c956f218ab03d61fb1d.png

double nips is usually a skin overlay or skin not matching the nipple position....as for boob size...could be eve or a body slider problem if you use one.....you deleting localthumbcache.pkg file whn you remove stuff ?

9 hours ago, Downloader said:

Looks like eve 5 and/or 6, its why I only use its non-defaults and even then its only really installed for some pieces of clothing that aren't made for any other shape, anything over a B cup on a normal sim gets like that for me, if the original sim is a C or gawd forbid a D they get stretched out and ludicrous while A' or B's look natural. 

Only other things that might be affecting it that I can think of would be the new random body details appliers in WW, they might have added things affecting the looks, might be worth checking in particular the body and skin details (the bit where you add pubes etc in CAS) and also the body tattoos, some stuff I use is in there before anything more drastic like a double eve mastectomy.  

1 hour ago, procian said:

double nips is usually a skin overlay or skin not matching the nipple position....as for boob size...could be eve or a body slider problem if you use one.....you deleting localthumbcache.pkg file whn you remove stuff ?

I did actually install Eve v6 because whenever I took hdr clothes off there would be no skin showing at all. Just see through. Like missing data. I thought that it was because I never added a skin overlay.

I did delete localthumbcache too but the problem stays.

So should I just remove Eve v6 then? I was using the default replacement version.

EDIT: FIXED IT ON HER! Turns out the problem actually was that Better Body was having a conflict with LUUMIA DR's tit package. Which was the reason for the whole middle disappearing! Here's how she looked before I removed the conflict vs now.

Now to figure out the waist XD

Spoiler

1564114934_2020-03-11(1).png.80818024dc4f226630e3b285009b05fc.png1205017630_2020-03-11(2).png.61983a380613c8a3773fc949622a3efa.png

Would it be possible to implement a sexting/nudes interaction? Like sexting other sims & sending them nude photos of your sim's genitals manually?  The recipient's reaction can be based on the current relationship. If they react positively they could ask to come over/meet up for sex

3 hours ago, Infernoxpx said:

EDIT: FIXED IT ON HER! Turns out the problem actually was that Better Body was having a conflict with LUUMIA DR's tit package. Which was the reason for the whole middle disappearing! Here's how she looked before I removed the conflict vs now.

Now to figure out the waist XD

Hide contents

1564114934_2020-03-11(1).png.80818024dc4f226630e3b285009b05fc.png1205017630_2020-03-11(2).png.61983a380613c8a3773fc949622a3efa.png

Ah....I think BB tops are broken....the bottoms work though...just not the tops for female :(

8 minutes ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

My sim got pregnant even though I have it set in the settings for birth control to work 100% of the time. She takes a birth control pill everytime she has sex with her husband.

If you use MCCC - check your setting, that will be what caused it.

Anyway to change it so strapons are disabled by default, rather than enabled by default, just my towns population is mostly strait and its getting irritating, would be much simpler to add it to sims when appropriate rather that it getting strapped up randomly all the time. 

1 hour ago, venus941 said:

HI, I noticed an issue about NPC's sex, the climax is never available so I can't let NPC reach the orgasm.

Might need to change their act or location, examples being depending on what animations you have installed you may not have or allow with settings.

Example one, location only has oral animations, no compatible oral climax on that object/location, changing to vaginal allows it to complete because it does have a climax animation for that location.  

Example two, same as above but it doesn't have any climax animations for any act, change location to another object/location type and choose your poison.  

Example three, go nuts downloading way too many animations and you're pretty much covered for most autonomy situations. 

5 minutes ago, Downloader said:

Might need to change their act or location, examples being depending on what animations you have installed you may not have or allow with settings.

Example one, location only has oral animations, no compatible oral climax on that object/location, changing to vaginal allows it to complete because it does have a climax animation for that location.  

Example two, same as above but it doesn't have any climax animations for any act, change location to another object/location type and choose your poison.  

Example three, go nuts downloading way too many animations and you're pretty much covered for most autonomy situations. 

The problem is not about animations, the "Orgasm" option is avaiable but not selectable; it says "the sim is not ready to reach the orgasm yet", but will never be.
I face this issue only with NPC's sex, not with playable sims.

2 hours ago, venus941 said:

The problem is not about animations, the "Orgasm" option is avaiable but not selectable; it says "the sim is not ready to reach the orgasm yet", but will never be.
I face this issue only with NPC's sex, not with playable sims.

I see.....best to let npc sims finish themselves then...